A SPECIAL MEETING 1.6 END (ENGLISH)

Krist dropped onto the stool he had been using since the arrival of the man. His eyes, fixed on Mr. Park's face, could barely hide the surprise and anger he was feeling at the moment.

- "Are you really telling me that after all the time they have been together and after everything Singto sacrificed for her,  she has ended stealing the actor with whom he was going to film that movie?"

Singto's manager nodded, his expression bleak.

- "And the worst part is that... with what they have paid him ... he has just broken the contract as if it was nothing ..." - the man said, while growling, as he tapped the metal bar that was in front of him.

Krist growled too, specially after thinking about the man who, just a couple of hours ago, had been telling him how much he wished he could break his contract and leave the company. 

And now instead ...

- "But ... if the movie is not filmed because of that other actor, that would not have to affect Singto's contract, right?"

Mr. Pack groaned and, after massaging his neck with one of his hands, shook his head.

- "The problem is that in the contract that was signed with the company that was going to produce the film, it is stipulated that if filming is delayed or suspended due to our fault, they will be compensated with five films in which those same actors must participate. Singto would have to act in six new films and he would not be paid, just for one ... "

Krist blanched.

- "But Singto ..."

Mr. Pack nodded, growling under his breath.

- "All his plans, his dreams would be destroyed... he won't even be able to go to the casting for that series that had caught his attention"

- "Is there nothing that can be done? Maybe if you look for a new actor ..." - Krist proposed as he felt a lump grip his throat. The last thing he wanted was to see Singto in someone else's arms but ... much less did he want for the young man to lose everything he had been working so hard for.

Mr. Pack looked at Krist for a few seconds, apparently evaluating the idea. However, moments later, he shook his head.

- "We have tried ... all our actors are busy and the other ones have refused us. In fact, I would not be surprised at all if that woman's hand is also behind this ..."

Krist looked at the man questioningly.

- "I don't understand .." - he said, finally, after a few seconds - "I thought it was her the one who abandoned Singto, also his fiancee is the person who ask for Singto's partner, right?"

- "Yes but ..." -answered Mr. Pack as he lowered his voice and after verifying that they were really alone in the store - "the truth was that she wanted to continue seeing Singto, only marrying her new boyfriend. .. she wanted the position and the luxury that being the wife of a high businessman such as the father of her son would give her but, at the same time, without losing Singto and what she had with him..and not only in front of the cameras. Do you understand me?"

With wide eyes, Krist could only look at Singto's manager. The words choked in his throat.

- "You can imagine his answer ... he threw her out of the house and, since then, he had not wanted to answer any of her messages nor calls. That is why I think she is the one behind this, she has not accepted the rejection... "

"Damn woman!" Krist told himself as he imagined Singto's reaction upon hearing her proposal. How much he had had to suffer.

- "Singto doesn't deserve any of this ..." - he ended up whispering, lost in thought.