CROSSROADS OF LOVE 1.1 (ENGLISH)

Krist groaned as he felt Singto's fingers slide in and out of him. 

For a few seconds he wanted to beg the man to stop but, as soon as he opened his mouth, Singto changed his position doing something that made him only able to pant heavily. His hands began to tighten the sheet that was under his body while from his eyes, partially closed, escaped a couple of tears that ran down his cheeks until they were lost in the soft fabric that covered the mattress. 

The boy, noticing Singto's smile, bit his lower lip, trying to avoid any sound that might encourage the man that was above his body, looking at him sarcastically.

- "See? I told you I would make you feel good..."

Krist growled in anger, which made Singto laugh as, with his other hand, he began to caress his own member, preparing himself for what was going to happen next.

- "N..no ... stop ..." - the young man whispered, finally, after noticing how something much bigger than a pair of fingers began to enter his hole. Yet Singto barely listened, busy as he was in burying himself inside him.

A slight groan of pain escaped Krist's lips as he felt how the man began to move without even giving him time to get used to the intrusion. However, when he thought that he would not bear it any longer, Singto touched something inside him again that made him gasp despite himself.

Singto looked at him with a gleam in his gaze that made Krist look away from his dark eyes as an embarrassed expression crept onto his face.

- "This is not .. is not ..."

It was then that Singto get out of him to, moments later, go into him again with such force that Krist could only scream while his previously partially erect member began to let out light drops of semen again.

- "Hmm ... yes ... like this ..." - Singto muttered as he buried his face in Krist's neck and began to bite him, leaving several marks that, without a doubt, were not going to disappear in several days. All this without stopping his movements causing the young man, hardly realizing what he was doing, to cross his legs around Singto's waist so he could make him bury himself much more inside him.

A couple of moans came from their lips at the same time, which covered the noise of a door opening at that moment. A second later a bag fell to the floor, spilling its contents on the bedroom carpet.

Krist's eyes widened, terrified, while Singto simply sped up his thrusts ... burying himself inside the man over and over again, not caring who was watching.

- "Ahh ... no ...." - Krist whispered between moans.

- "S..Singto ..." - muttered, in turn, Ohm as he watched the scene without being able to believe what he was seeing. His eyes, fixed on the naked body of the man, followed his movements while, with a grunt, he came inside of Krist.

It was then that Ohm seemed to react and, taking a couple of steps back, shook his head to then ran out of the room and out of the house.

Krist groaned, feeling Singto rise from within him and, with a sob, flop down beside him.

- "Are you sure of what you're doing?" - He asked as he tried to forget that, between his legs, his member still required attention. An attention that, from what he was seeing, his client was in no condition to give.

Krist sighed, feeling suddenly very tired of everything... of his life, of the damn debt that had led him to where he was now and, above all, of the man who was lying next to him.

"I should have listened to Joss ..." Krist told himself as he closed his eyes, refusing to notice the semen that was beginning to escape, little by little, from his hole.

When he had accepted this job, he had done it thinking that it would be something easy ... a couple of nights accompanying the famous businessman Singto Prachaya and in return he would have the necessary money to be able to pay his debts and start a new life.

But things had become complicated ... or rather, he had complicated them by falling in love with someone who only wanted him to help him break up with his own boyfriend.

Joss had been clear with him, he had told him from the start not to be an idiot... but the money had been more important, the money and the need to get rid of the debt and that old man that the only thing he wanted was for him to spread his legs for him.

- "I would forget your debt, I would even give you everything you want to... if you agree to be mine one night ..." - the bastard had said as he looked at his body with desire.

And the truth was that ... if he had to sleep with someone to pay his debts and be free again, he would rather do it with someone like Singto than with a man that, with his age, could be his father.

Krist made a face of disgust as he imagined the scene.

- "It doesn't matter if I am sure or not... it's done already..." - said, at that moment, Singto making Krist turn towards the place where, with an arm over his eyes, the man who had bought him rested.

- "But..."

Singto grunted, not even moving.

- "As far as I remember I don't pay you for your opinion on my decisions ... so let it be!"

Krist sighed and, after looking down at his still erect member, he curled up on the bed as a small tear slid down his cheek.

THE NEXT MORNING...

A loud blow resounded in the presidential office of one of the most important companies in the country. Inside, a boy with tears streaming down his cheeks and a slightly reddened hand, was shaking his head as he looked at the man that was in front of him as if he did not recognize him.

- "How could you .. How could you do this to me?!" - Ohm exclaimed as he hit Singto again in the face - "you have cheated on me... I gave up everything for you and you ... you have cheated on me with the first idiot who has crossed your path!"

Singto sighed and, wiping a slight trickle of blood from his nose, looked at the young man coldly.

- "Ohm ... I already told you that our relationship  was over, that my love for you was gone. What more do you want me to say?"

- "Seven years Singto, we have been together for seven years ... and now you say it's over?! I have fought for our relationship, I have fought for my parents to accept us ... and now you ... I hate you!"

Then Ohm turned around and left the room without looking back.

- "I'm sorry Ohm but ... it's for the best ..." - whispered Singto as he clenched his fists tightly, trying not to run after the boy.

- "I really don't understand you ..." - whispered, from the door frame, a man who, with folded arms, was looking at Singto's desolate expression with concern - "if you love him so much, go after him .. . explain what's going on and.... "

Singto laughed, imagining what would happen if he did that.

- "No Joss ... it's better this way. He will finally go abroad and forget me. I ... I can't keep him with me ..."

- "But..."

Singto sighed, shaking his head.

- "I'm not going to tie him to a person who has only a few months to live. That's the last thing I wish ... I love him too much to do that to him ..."