TWO LOVERS 6 (ENGLISH)

The auditorium was completely full. Despite this, Kongpob found a seat quite close to the platform. With a smile, he sat down before Em's astonished gaze.

"For real?" His friend seemed to tell him with his eyes.

Kong, however, ignored it and calmly began to greet the first years who were sitting around him.

Em, with a groan, sat down next to him, pulled out his cell phone, and began typing rapidly.

- "Wad says he doesn't want to be in the front row with us, that we'll see each other later at the cafeteria..."

Kongpob nodded just as a group of third-year students entered through the classroom's door. His eyes, immediately, were fixed on the man who was in second place.

"It's him..."

"He.. he is here...!!" he said to himself as he followed the boy with his gaze.  The man, with a serious expression on his cute face, was now standing next to the one who, without a doubt, had to be the leader of the group.

- "Good morning. My name is Knott, this year's head hazer. I'll be the one to guide you during our sessions..."

LATER...

Kongpob sighed as he, with his chin on his hands, watched the Hazers chatting happily at the table across from him. That boy, Arthit, hadn't spoken during the entire meeting...not even when his name had been mentioned. 

"I had wanted so much to hear his voice... " 

But in the end he had not been able to do it and, on top of that, Knott had done nothing more than stand too close to Arthit, smiling at him... speaking for him...

Like now, when he was talking to Prem while stroking Arthit's hair with one of his hands.

A slight growl went out of his lips, causing Em and Wad to turn towards him with worried expressions on their faces.

- "Is something wrong?" - Em asked while Wad, with a curious expression, stared at him without saying anything.

- "No... nothing. It's just that... making us ask for that many signatures is too much..."

Wad snorted then, making Kong look at him.

- "Are you sure that is because of that? That it has nothing to do with the photos that have been uploaded about your girlfriend on internet?"

Kongpob frowned and, with a curious expression, took out his cell phone from his backpack. As soon as he opened his account, he could see several images in which his girlfriend appeared in the arms of a stranger.

 As soon as he opened his account, he could see several images in which his girlfriend appeared in the arms of a stranger

WHAT THE HELL???!!!

Moments later he was calling Mook who, strangely, did not accept the call.

-"Hmm, Kong... maybe you should go to your house this weekend and talk to her..." - Em whispered while looking at his lap with a frown. There, in his hands, there was his signature book, completely blank.

Kongpob grunted and, taking it between his fingers, stood up from his seat abruptly.

- "Let me have it. I'm going to ask for some signatures to calm me down. I'll be back in a while..."

-----------------------------------

Arthit, his cheeks flushed, could only look at the man who, at that moment, was shouting on a table that he liked men.

The truth was that, when Knott had let Bright choose how to punish the freshman, he should have prevented it. He knew what his friend was like and that, without a doubt, he was going to come up with one of his crazy ideas... but no, he hadn't been able to do anything, especially after discovering that Kongpob had the code 0062.

His mind had gone blank while his heart, every time he felt the boy close to him, had began to beat like crazy making his cheeks stained red. He hated it...he hated how his hands sweated and how his gaze dropped to the ground, straying from Kongpob's eyes.

His friends, since the damn meeting, hadn't stopped asking him questions, to which he had always answered that nothing was wrong... and yet, he knew that Knott would soon ask him again.

But... 

What was he going to tell him? That Kongpob could be his destined, the one who was no longer his?

He couldn't... not when, during their first year, they had already talked about the dozens of people who had that same code. Knott had been very clear on his opinion while Bright, as always, had told him to sleep with all of them just to see who he should stay with...

"This Bright..."

Arthit sighed and, once again, he looked at the man who was now coming down from the table and walking towards them with a determined expression on his handsome face.

"You haven't finish yet... I said ten," Bright reminded him as he banged Kong's notebook on the table they were sitting around.

Kongpob, however, smiled wryly. Moments later he turned towards Arthit.

- "Do you want to go out with me?" he asked, causing Knott and everyone else to get up with furious expressions on their faces.

Arthit, however, stared at Kongpob with his mouth wide open.

Mook yelled and, with a furious expression, got up from her seat and went towards the waiter. Then she quickly ordered a drink, the strongest they had at the pub.

- "I don't think it's a good idea for you to get drunk like that..." - whispered Din who, obviously worried, had followed her from the booth where they had been sitting.

-"I need it... tonight of course I need it..."- the woman replied as she took the glass and, in one gulp, left it completely empty.

"That Kong...I hate him! He .... he...." Mook though as she made the waiter place a new glass in front of her.

Not only had he left without saying anything, but now... now he was asking a guy older than him, a senior, for a date.

And that boy...that boy was undoubtedly beautiful.

" After all the times he had said that he loved me... that I was his other half... his treasure..."

- "Dammit!" - she murmured as she picked up the glass and brought it to her lips.

However, before she could drink from it, a hand ripped the glass from her fingers.

- "DIN!"

The latter, with an angry expression, shook his head.

-"Remember what happened the other day, I had to take you out of the bar in my arms..."- he told her while trying to get rid of Mook's hands who, once again, was trying to take the drink from him.

- "I don't mind!"-  she exclaimed-"my boyfriend keeps asking other people for dates, so why shouldn't I get drunk with my best friend's brother?!"

Din frowned but said nothing as Mook, her expression determined, turned to the bartender and demanded a new glass, but with double the alcohol.

- "He pays," she told the man, making Din sigh. Then, after nodding his head towards the bartender, bring her glass to his own lips.