SWEET DECEPTION 1.2 (ENGLISH) 🔞

Arthit sighed. His eyes, once again, fell on the door that connected his bedroom with Type's.

It was completely closed.

For a moment he thought of knocking, of trying to speak with the man who, since the very wedding night, had locked himself in his private bedroom despite knowing that his new husband was waiting for him with his arms wide open.

"If only he told me what the problem is ...",he said to himself as he sat on the mattress of the bed- "we are wedded. He can tell me anything..."

But the truth was that, even though he had tried already, Type didn't want to talk about anything related to his obligations as a husband ... much less their need of having a child. Every time he tried to bring up the subject, the man would come up with an excuse to, immediately after, escape to the other side of the palace. Something that, if it wasn't for the insistence of his parents, would not even matter that much to him.

It had been weeks since his mother had started sending him dozen of letters, asking if he had finally conceived their next heir. Yes ... the heir that they badly needed. That the whole Kingdom needed.

Arthit grunted, clenching the sheet beneath him.

- "If only they understood that I can take care of the kingdom without any help ... that I do not need anyone by my side to take care of me, much less a son to secure my throne in front of those who would prefer my younger brother as King ... "

But no ... there had been no way to convince them and, in the end, he had found himself married and waiting for his own  husband to provide him with the child that would ensure his survival. If he ever decided to visit his bedroom ...

Arthit sighed, looking from the door and towards the candlelight that was on his bedside table. Moments later he turned it off, leaving the room in darkness.

AT MIDNIGHT...

A slight noise made Arthit open his eyes. He quickly looked around the room until, finally, he noticed with surprise that the door to Type's room had been opened and that a figure, sheltered in the shadows, had entered through it. A man who, waiting patiently for him to see him, was leaning against the wall that was behind him.

- "Type ..."

The man raised his face and, after a few seconds of complete silence, nodded.

Arthit smiled and, sticking one arm out from under the covers, motioned for him to come closer.

- "Come here ... I don't bite...much" 

The man approached him and, without saying anything, sat on the edge of the bed.

Arthit quickly took the lamp in his hands with the intention of lighting it. However a hand was placed on his, preventing him from doing so. A hand that, after putting it again on the table,  gently began to slide down his bare skin until it reached the edge of the quilt that covered his body.

Very slowly, Arthit noticed how the sheet began to slide to the other side of the bed, leaving him completely naked before the gaze of the man next to him.

A man who, slowly, began to lean down to place his lips on Arthit's chest ... very close to one of his nipples.

- "Ahhh .." - Arthit groaned as he felt his husband's tongue run over his cold skin, sensually caressing it - "please .."

But his husband, however, ignored his pleas and, smiling over his already heated skin, placed himself over one of his nipples. A second later he blowed on it, makig it harden much more than it already was.

- "Tyyyyype"

The figure paused for a few seconds, causing Arthit, with a frown, to lift his head from the pillow to fix his hot gaze on him.

- "What are you doing? Don't even think about stopping now!" - he exclaimed forcefully, causing the man to let out a slight ironic laugh.

Moments later, however, the man's lips settled on the little button causing a hoarse moan to come from Arthit's lips. The boy, who had closed his eyes without noticing it, felt how his husband started to move down gently. All this while still using one of his hands on the other nipple to caress it, even slightly pulling at it.

Arthit groaned and, reaching for the man's shirt, began to pull at the buttons. Suddenly wishing that he could touch the skin of his husband.

- "Please ..." - he begged him just to finally smile when he saw how Type began to take off his own clothes.

Moments later, when he finally felt the man's body getting near his own again, he smile a bit more while getting up and embracing him.

- "I can't believe you're finally here ..."

The man nodded and, without saying anything, continued kissing Arthit's neck and skin. Only a slight growl came from his mouth, making Arthit ... for a few seconds ... wonder why Type wasn't saying anything at all.

However, just before he could ask, some fingers closed on his own member making the young man no longer able to think.

The night continued, giving way to the day... however the darkness was still dominating the  bedroom in which two young men, their skin beaded with sweat, were kissing as if there was not going to be a tomorrow ...

Arthit grunted, feeling Type's fingers begin to play with his reddened, scarred and bruised skin again.

- "No .. too sore.. stop ..."

But the man who was above him, as if he hadn't heard him at all, continued kissing his body and, despite everything, that made Arthit unable to stop moaning and sighing. One of his moans, in fact, ended up choking on his throat when he noticed how a hand had began to caress his member, upright again, while a finger, somewhat wet, began to play again with his sore entrance.

- "Oh ...no..wait... Awwww!

Arthit could only close his eyes, feeling how his body responded to the caresses of the man who was with him. A man whom he respected but whom he did not love at all.

For a few minutes he thought of his youthful dreams, of his desire to find true love but ... in the end life had made it impossible. And now ... now he had given himself to a man who was his husband but that he will never be able to love.

He sighed, feeling how Type's fingers left him just to make room for something much bigger. Something that, in a single movement, had buried itself inside him causing him to let out a growl.

Arthit bit his lip, imagining that none of this was really happening, that he was still in his house ... in his bed and daydreaming about his impossible love.

That it was him, not someone else, who was moving inside him. That he was the one kissing his neck and his lips while demanding more than he really could give.

And yet ... yet he couldn't help it ... his body felt hot ... eager ... and his lips did nothing but let out slight moans that seemed to please the man who, after kissing him fiercely, was now touching his legs.

- "Ah ... noo ..." - he murmured when he noticed some fingers  closing around his member. Fingers that began to play with his hot skin so that he could only cling to the sheet, hating it and at the same time wanting much more.

"Damn it!!",  Arthit exclaimed to himself as he felt his orgasm coming at any minute.

As... although he did not love him ... without a doubt Type had been able of making him go crazy with desire.

Damn it all!!!