HANAHAKI. CURSE OR DESTINY? END (ENGLISH)

The weeks passed quickly and, sooner than Kongpob expected, the exams had come and gone, with only a few days left until the end of the year. 

Hogwarts was full of laughter, of young students running through the gardens and enjoying some Quidditch matches or simply resting by the lake. He, however, could barely approach the castle gates without one of his friends or Arthit approaching him to remind him that he must not leave the building alone. 

A sigh came to his lips.

"If only they would let me out for five minutes ... just five", he told himself, yearning to feel the breeze on his face. 

But he knew that it would not happen, at least not until the healer of St. Mungo released him.

He still couldn't believe that, after those tiring months, he was going to be fully recovered. Much less when it meant that Arthit ... that his Oon finally loved him back.

A smile appeared on his lips, remembering the surprised and ashamed face of the boy when, that same morning, he had approached his bed to check if he had a fever when, without knowing how, he had ended up on the blankets and under his own hot body...

FLASHBACK ...

- "Hmm ... you know, I miss those weeks when you used to sleep by my side..." - Kong whispered as he caressed the man's flushed cheek, causing him to snort.

- "Yeah? ... I think sleeping together is not exactly what you miss .." - Arthit growled, in a low voice, while he tried to pull Kong's naked body away from his.

- "But Oon ... I just want to be like this for a couple of minutes... lying here with you ... nothing more"

Arthit, obviously not trusting his words, pushed his body back once again while his hand tried to move Kongpob's away from his waist.

- "Sure Kong and ... by the way ... where are your clothes? Or have you disintegrated them again?"

Kong sighed, burying his face in Arthit's dark hair.

It was obvious that the man was not going to let him forget the morning in which he had woken up to find himself completely naked and with Kong's member between his legs.

"But it's not my fault my magic got out of control after not using it for so long ..." Kong told himself as he bit his lower lip.

- "KOOONG ...!!"

A slight growl came from Kongpob's lips as he felt the pinch that Arthit had given him on his right hand. Hand that, in those moments, had begun to go under the waistband of the man's pants.

END OF FLASHBACK ...

- "I am glad to see you this happy ..." - murmured, at that moment, Em.

With a smile, Kongpob turned to his friend and, taking a few steps towards the man, dropped into the seat that was next to him.

- "I was not expecting to see you here, not with you spending the nights in Tay's room ..."

Em snorted and then looked at him with a distinctly reproachful expression on his face.

- "And what did you expect after letting me see you with Arthit in bed and completely naked?!" he exclaimed, causing several companions to turn towards them.

They both looked down at the ground, somewhat embarrassed.

- "I already told you it was my magic ..." - Kong murmured, grimacing slightly.