A SPECIAL MEETING 1.2 (ENGLISH)

Singto sighed as the main door of his apartment closed behind him.

He undoubtedly knew what his manager was like, but he could never have imagined that he would make such a decision.

"I don't get it ... how could he have thought that it would be a good idea?", He asked himself as he shifted his gaze to one of the shelves that were in the huge living room.

There, in its usual place, was a portrait of the woman who had become his obsession... his reason for living.

Neen ... the girl he had loved madly and for whom he had given his all.

"Until she decided to leave me for a richer and more influential man.." Singto reminded himself as he approached the shelf and, taking the photo in his hands, later dropped it on the floor.

The glass got shattered ... making a smile appear on the young man's face. A smile that, since Neen had given him the news of her pregnancy and upcoming wedding, had completely disappeared.

Until that same night, apparently ...

- "It's been months since I've seen you smile and let's not talk about your performance ... it's terrible" - Pack had said as he drove back to his condo, after giving one of his cards to Krist - "you have to get over Neen, Singto. You have to find a new partner ... and the sooner the better. "

Singto sighed and, after heading to the kitchen, returned seconds later with the dustpan.

As soon as the glass had been discarded, photo included, he dropped onto the sofa while he thought about what to do.

The truth was that he didn't want to keep filming those movies, he had never really wanted to act in them ... he had only accepted after Neen warned him that she was going to act in them, with or without him.

"And I, as an idiot, could not allow anyone else to touch my wife ... to make her his" Singto recalled as he thought about the way he had entered into that office and signed the damn contract that now was giving him so many headaches.

- "Just one more ..." - he whispered while closing his eyes tightly - "only  one more movie and I will be able to tear that paper and go to a place where nobody knows anything about me ... a place where nobody recognizes me" .

Away from so many sexual comments.

Away from those fans who sent him used underwear and other things that ...that  it was better to forget.

"But for that I must first finish that damn movie ...", he said to himself as he remembered the problem in which he was into, "but ... I don't know ... I ..."

Singto groaned and, burying his face in his arms, he closed his eyes tightly.

Just... just imagining having to be touched by someone else, by someone who was not Neen, filled him with disgust.

He knew it was silly, especially when it wasn't going to be his first movie but ... it had always been with a woman, with his wife.

Now they wanted for him to do it with a man ... and to let himself be dominated.

No.

He could not do it.

Not when the mere touch of a man's fingers made him feel dirty and terrified. Not when the image of the bastard who had cornered him in the men's room one day at school, still woke him up in the middle of the night with a scream on his lips and his skin numb and damp with sweat.

"I will not be able ... I will not be able to do it ..."

While Singto was plunged into a sea of ​​doubts, Krist closed the entrance door of the shop and, with a knot in his stomach, approached another door that was at the end of the room.

As soon as he opened it, he felt as if he was choking, as if the floor was beginning to spin under his feet...

He didn't want to ... He certainly didn't want to go back to that place. Much less after what had happened there between him and Toptap but ...

With a sigh, and despite his own mind screaming at him to get out of that place, he took a few steps towards the wide heart-shaped bed whose sheets ... still ripped ... were making him sick.

His mind, in spite of everything, conjured that last night in which ... after separating himself from Toptap's exhausted body ... he had left a moment for a glass of water without imagining that everything, especially what he thought about his lover,  was going to take a turn for the worse as, after taking a few steps down the hall... through a half-open door... some faint moans reached his ears.

- "What the hell?" - Krist murmured, then... very carefully, he approached  the door. A second later he looked through the small opening.

Up until that moment he had thought that it was a customer who had stayed after the store closed or, as other times, one of those homeless people who needed a place to sleep.

However what he saw caused him to start retching from the disgust he felt.

There ... just a few steps away from him, he could see five middle-aged men who, with their pants over their knees, were masturbating themselves while observing what was happening on the other side of a mirror.

A mirror that let them see, to Krist's horror, the bedroom from which he had just come out and in which Toptap, with an innocent smile, was now playing with one of his many sex toys. 

One that, vibrating slightly, was being introduced into his hole causing the young man to let out slight sighs of pleasure. Sighs that were undoubtedly making those men moan louder, lost in the desire that ran through their veins. Some were even getting up from their armchairs in order to get near their friends, wanting to enjoy a somewhat more intimate moment.

- "Without ... without a doubt this is the best ..." - moaned one of the men as he noticed how his friend closed his fingers on his dick - "It is the third time that I come here and I never get bored... Arthit it's so good ... as much as that guy who appears in all those videos, Kongpob"

Krist, eyes wide, took a step back ... unable to believe that what he was seeing and hearing was true.

"It's a nightmare ...", he repeated to himself over and over, "this has to be a damn nightmare."

But no ... unfortunately it wasn't.

That's how Krist found out about the small business that his ... almost boyfriend ... had been carrying behind his back.

- "And to think that I thought all this madness was over ..." - he whispered while he, once again, looked down at the brochure that Singto's manager had brought to the store - "but no ... nothing it's over ... and it won't be until I can save enough money to get out of here".

And, unfortunately, Mr. Pack was giving him the perfect opportunity to fulfill his plans.

If he dared to do it ...