CROSSROADS OF LOVE 1.6 (ENGLISH)

Krist closed the door of the bedroom while trying to make as little noise as possible. 

It had been several months since that afternoon in which Bass had been called and, as he had ordered, Singto had been in bed except for a couple of hours of daily walking and his visits to the hospital. At first the man had not taken the new restrictions very well, especially when the effects of the treatment had started to worsen, but after several rather difficult weeks, the results seemed to be finally improving.

He smiled, remembering the look of joy on Singto's face after Bass gave him the latest results.

- "You seem happy ..." - Joss whispered, just a few steps away. 

The man was standing at the end of the corridor with several papers in his hands, obviously he had been heading towards Singto's bedroom to ask some doubts he had about one of the company's projects.

Krist first looked at the reports and then he frowned at his friend.

- "P' Sing is resting, Joss ... Can't you wait a couple of hours?"

Joss, with a laugh, leaned against the wall without taking his eyes off Krist's face.

- "Resting? At this time? Don't tell me you've kept him up all night! I know both of you wanted to celebrate the good news but please...don't go over-exhausting him!"

Krist flushed and, with a light shout, ran over to his friend with one arm raised. Joss, laughing non-stop, raised both hands in apology.

- "Stop...Stop ok? I am sorry, really ... but you should have seen your face..."

- "Very funny, Joss ... very funny" - Krist growled as, after a sigh, he looked towards the door that was behind him ... Singto's bedroom door.

The truth was that, when he had started working at the mansion, he had never imagined that its owner would end up asking him to be his boyfriend. Singto had always kept his distance, not wanting to cross the line they had already crossed once, several months ago. However, after Bass's order, Singto had been practically confined between his bedroom and the living room. Something that had caused him and Krist to end up spending a lot of time together.

It was then that the relationship between them started to change little by little and so slowly that sometimes Krist wondered how he had ended up like this ... with an engagement ring on his finger.

The young man looked down at his hand, where the little jewel was reflecting the light that entered through the large windows overlooking the garden. Inadvertently, he began to smile slightly, which made Joss come up to him to put an arm around his shoulders.

- "I'm happy for you. I know you liked Singto since you saw him for the first time in the company..."

Krist flushed and, with a sheepish expression on his face, looked down at the ground.

- "I haven't been very good at hiding it, have I?"

- "It's not that ..but you need to understand that I have known you for years. You are like an open book to me ... one of those that are very easy to read" - Joss replied while shrugging.

Krist sighed and then slapped his friend's arm away.

- "Well, I'm glad to be so transparent to you ..." - he growled as he took a couple of steps back, thus separating himself from his friend.

Joss smiled proudly.

- "Well yes ... and as I know you well, I already know that something worries you ..."

Krist sighed and, looking away from Joss's face, bit his lower lip.

For a few seconds he thought about telling his friend what was happening but, in the end, he shook his head causing Joss to let out one of his usual exasperated snorts.

- "I really don't know what you're hiding from me but Krist, you know that you can count on me for whatever it is ... that I'll always be there ..."

- "I already know that, Joss ... and I promise you it's nothing, just me being silly" - Krist told him as he smiled somewhat forcedly.

He was not lying... not at all as, without a doubt, it was stupid ...very stupid ...

Something that should not matter anymore.

After all, months had passed and Singto loved him now ... he had told him ... he had shown him once and again. So ... Ohm's return shouldn't be a problem, right?

A FEW HOURS BEFORE ...

Krist smiled as he looked at the crowded corridors of the mall. Beside him Singto, who had been watching him closely, smiled at him as he lightly squeezed the hand he was holding in his.

They had just gotten out of the hospital where Bass had given them the results of the first phase of treatment and, apparently, they couldn't be any better so after leaving the office, they had decided to go to one of the most exclusive shopping centers that was in the city ... one that, to Singto's shock, Krist had never been.

"It's too expensive for me ...", he had said while shrugging.

It was then that Singto, with a determined expression on his face, had turned towards his chauffeur to order him to take them there. 

And now that they were finally walking through the wide hallways and the beautiful terraces, Krist could not help but gaze lovingly at everything he was seeing.

- "Do you like the place?"

- "It's beautiful ..." - Krist said as he pointed towards the shop windows and the many cafes and bars that were in front of their eyes.

Singto smiled and then pointed to one of the establishments.

- "It's one of my favorite restaurants, Do you want to go?"

Krist nodded while smiling hard. However a voice made his smile freeze on his face ...

- "Wow... I cannot believe that after all these months you're still together ..."

Singto and Krist turned to see Ohm who, with his arm around a young man's waist, was smiling wryly at them.

- "Ohm ..."

Krist looked at Singto who, with an indecipherable expression on his face, had his eyes fixed on his ex-boyfriend's face.

- "I can't believe you're still with that nobody, Singto ... that poor office worker with no name nor family to support him"

Ohm laughed while, next to him, the young man who accompanied him observed them all without knowing very well what was happening.

- "Ohm, you ... What are you doing here?"

- "I've come with Toey for a walk ..." - after which, to everyone's surprise, he leaned towards the boy and placed his lips on his cheek - "well ... now we must go, see you soon. .. "

Then they walked down the hall, leaving them alone.

Krist turned his face to look at Singto who, without saying anything, was still looking at the place where Ohm had been standing.

After swallowing hard, he tugged on the man's hand until Singto turned to face him.

- "Sing ... this ... Are we still going to the restaurant?"

Singto bit his lip and, after looking around the place, shook his head.

- "I feel a little tired. Do you mind if we leave it for another day?"

Then, without saying anything else, he started to walk towards the exit of the mall followed closely by a disappointed Krist.

STORYBOOK 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें