RAINY CEREMONY 1.1 (ENGLISH)

- "Are you sure of this?" - Rome asked me after entering through the door of the small office that I occupied.

With a sigh I lifted my face and shook my head.

The truth was that..when I opened my wedding planning company, I had envisioned an immense list of clients, queues outside the establishment and numerous interviews for magazines and television programmes. Yet here I was, three months after the opening day, and doing some math to see how I was going to pay the rent for the store and the room I had been occupying since my parents kicked me out of the house.

And all  that just for being a disowned omega ...

My eyes fell on the portrait that I had on the table and in which, with a smile, I was sitting with my adored son ... my little one, the light of my eyes.

I ran a finger over his face, smiling despite the trouble I was immersed in. As, if I wasn't able to pay the bills, how was I going to get my parents to give me my baby back?

They had taken everything from me...my accounts, my credit cards and even my son, just when he was only a couple of days old.

- "How will you take care of a child if you can't even take care of yourself? Look what happened to you ... pregnant and not even knowing who is the father!"

But they don't fool me... My parents are not concerned about my pregnancy. They only care about the fact that, thanks to that, our family has been the laughingstock of society for having a child who does not know how to keep his legs closed.

A son abandoned by his fiancé who, disgusted with the idea of his omega not being as pure as required, had not hesitated in breaking our bond as it was nothing. All that regardless of the years we had been together and the thousands of plans we had prepared for the arrival of my first heat.

Mi first heat....

I ended up laughing after remembering everything we had come up with as, unfortunately for me, it ended coming a week earlier than planned.

I closed my eyes, feeling again the stabbing pain in my belly ... the need and the burning that had run through my veins that night. The desire to be fucked like never before.

Not that I had any experience to compare...

A couple of tears began to run down my cheeks as I remembered the moment in which I noticed the smell of the alphas that were in the next room ... their scent was intoxicating and they had driven me so crazy that it made me forget Godt, my family and everything that it wasn't a big cock in my ass.

So, listening to my wolf, I increased my hormones causing the alphas that were in the other room to notice my presence. Some alphas that, immediately after, began to growl and fight.

"Damn it!", I reproached myself while thinking about how stupid I was ... how easy it had been for Riu, my wolf, to make me open the door of my hotel room to let in the male that was, at that moment, knocking on the door.

An alpha of great power, as far as I could recall from his scent and big body, that entered into the room and, after lifting me into his arms, had kicked the door closed and headed for my room.

- "hmm .. they couldn't have chosen anyone better ..." - he had muttered as he threw me on the bed and then placed himself on top of me.

After that... After that I could only remember his smell ... his taste ... his hands tearing my clothes, then putting me on all fours and, with a thrust, entering fully inside me. His movements, my moans ... his fingers leaving marks on my back and arms ... my lips bleeding as my pelvis kept up with his thrusts despite the pain involved.

My semen on the bedspread while, inside me, his member expanded until, with a groan, he came while he buried his teeth in my neck.

Then there was only pleasure ... pleasure and wild sex.

- "Arthit..."

I looked up from the papers that were on the table and, with a sad smile, nodded.

- "There is no other way ... we will have to accept the new client"

Rome sighed and, sitting in one of the empty chairs, looked at me with a worried expression on his face.

- "But it's Godt ... the beta who was going to be your husband. I don't think it's a good idea for you to take care of his wedding"

As soon as I heard his words, a wry laugh left my lips.

- "It doesn't matter if  it is me or someone else... he's getting married with a pure-blood alpha"

- "But ... it's only been a year. That bastard is doing it on purpose!" - My friend and coworker exclaimed as he hit the table - "and don't try to find more excuses for him! I assure you that the idiot is doing it to show everyone that he doesn't care about you at all".

His words made my heart clench but ... What could I do? We needed the money and if Godt was doing it for revenge well ... it wasn't like I didn't deserve it either. After all, I was the one who had appeared at my house and at my own engagement party with a new bond and a child in my womb.

- "Rome..."

The omega, however, grunted making me shut up.

- "No Arthit... I'm not going to let you blame yourself for that again. It was an accident ... no one thought that you could start your heat early and think about how Godt had been delaying your union for weeks .. . If it had been carried out when it was planned, nothing would have happened "

"I know that...", I said to myself, "of course I know it's no one's fault ... not even of that alpha who fuck me that night. After all, it was me who called him, who offered myself to any alpha that was near my room without asking for anything in return.

No one was to blame ...

No one but myself ...