THE PRINCE AND THE PEARL 7 (ENGLISH)

Krist frowned as he noted how, instead of returning to its normal state, Singto's member seemed to increase in size. He was releasing even more droplets into the warm bath water.

"Why?" he wondered as he remembered the kitchen manager massaging the reddened skin of one of the girls who worked there.

The young woman had gotten too close to the fire and had ended up with a red, swollen arm. That redness had reminded him of his past nights, his own attempts of not touching what he had between his legs for fear that those sensations would increase... and yet now he was seeing how the plump woman did just the opposite, caressing the skin while applying an ointment he had taken from one of the drawers.

Without realizing it, he began to nod in agreement, vowing to try to do the same if he felt that pain again, that feeling that hadn't let him sleep any of those damn nights. However he had not had that problem again and, seeing Singto suffering the same, he had decided to help him.

And yet...

"I don't understand... it worked for the girl..."

For a few seconds he thought about stopping, asking Singto if he wasn't helping him massaging the swelling down. But a brief glance at his face made his words catch in his throat. Singto, with his back still leaning on the edge of the immense bathtub, had his eyes closed while, from his mouth, came slight moans of pleasure.

Krist froze, causing the young prince to grunt as, to both his and Krist's astonishment, he placed a hand over Krist's and then tried to get him to move, to continue what he had been doing.

- "Hmm...Kit...go on, no...don't stop now...."

Kit..

Singto had called him Kit.

A feeling of happiness came over Krist that shyly, he nodded and then began to move his fingers over the soft skin, making Singto moan again.

- "Li...Like this..?"

Singto nodded, still with his eyes closed. One of his hands was on top of Krist's, but not doing anything, while with the other he was trying to hold on to the wall of the bathtub so as not to fall. A few minutes later, wide-eyed, Krist watched as Singto growled hoarsely as a thick liquid spurted out of his member and onto his fingers.

- "Sing..Singto..."

The latter, opening his eyes, turned towards the place where Krist's voice had come from and, with a shy smile, moved his hand, introducing it into the water. However, before he could get close enough to touch Krist's body, Krist grabbed his hand hard.

Singto stopped smiling. His empty eyes turned away from where he knew the young man was.

- "I... I just wanted to return the favor..."

Krist looked at the man and, noting the pained expression on his face, bit his lower lip. He didn't quite know what had happened but... if Singto hadn't been suffering from pain, then...

Moments later he had reddened to the roots of his hair, even his ears were pink and not precisely because of the hot water that surrounded them.

- "I.."

However, before he could say anything else, Singto sighed and, shaking his  head, broke away from him to start walking towards the exit.

-"Don't worry, I understand... you were just being nice..." he whispered as he touched the first of the steps with his foot.

Krist opened his mouth, but said nothing. He didn't know what to say but what he was sure of was one thing... he didn't want Singto to leave like that... he hadn't wanted to hurt him, quite the opposite, but he couldn't let the human touch him, especially when the man wasn't going to find, from his waist down, more than scales.