TWO LOVERS 4 (ENGLISH)

Arthit waited impatiently for the barman to hand him his order. A slight smile appeared on his lips and his fingers, as if they had a mind of their own, began to drum on the stall's counter.

It had been months since he had been able to buy his favorite drink and he could hardly wait anymore... At the hospital where he had been admitted it was not being sold and, on top of that, his parents, at the doctor's request, had decided to make him cut down on sugar so he hadn't been able to ask them nor his friends to buy it for him either.

So stupid... from his point of view.

But finally, now that he was back at his university, he could buy it by  himself so every morning he would go down to the little store where, along with his own breakfast, he could buy a couple of bottles.

"If only they sold them in larger containers..."

He didn't care about the barman who, every morning, looked at him with a funny expression on her face nor even that they took so long to prepare any order. The only thing that was important for him was the fact that, without a doubt, it was the best pink milk he had ever tasted in his life and, of course, he was not going to stop drinking it because his mother thought he was a little fatter .

Fatter... yeah...

Who wouldn't be like that after so many months in coma?... 

But he would solve it... There was nothing better than walking for a couple of hours to lose those kilos but stop drinking his milk... that's would never happen!!!

-"Here you go .."- the girl told him as she handed him a couple of bags with food and a third one where, along with his three bottles of pink milk, an iced tea was beginning to heat up quickly.

"Nam and her mania for these things...she knows I can't run at all...", he though as he paid the barman and then started walking, as fast as he could, towards his apartment.

However, as soon as he turned a corner, he collided with a man who was coming from the opposite direction. The bags fell to the ground, which made him let out a slight cry and, immediately after, he jumped on them to check that everything was okay...

It was then, when he went to pick up the last bag, that he saw how a hand had been quicker than him. The man he had bumped into had just picked it up, and after looking inside it , he had turned towards him, smiling brightly.

- "Don't worry, everything is ok..."

-------------------------------

Kongpob smiled and, without saying anything else, handed the bag to the man who, with rosy cheeks and a shy expression on his face, thanked him for his help with a slight gesture and then walked towards the portal of the building that was in front of them.

- "I knew it..." he whispered as he watched him disappear after crossing the door of the block.

He was just as cute as he had imagined. And those lips... 

That pout with which he had looked at him when he had realized that he had the bag with the drinks... the only thing he hadn't been able to check was if his voice was as cute as his face. Although he was hoping he would be able to know soon..

Kong smiled and, after a few minutes spent looking at the now closed door of the building, he continued walking towards the supermarket. Of course, not without first promising to stop by the store where the boy had bought those drinks. After their little meeting, he had undoubtedly wanted to buy one for himself.

Kong let out a short chuckle.

It was then that, shining on the sidewalk, he came across a small gear dangling from a silver pendant.