THE PRINCE AND THE PEARL 6 (ENGLISH)

Krist watched Singto's expression.

The man, with flushed cheeks and small beads of sweat sliding down his forehead, was leaning against one of the walls of the huge bathtub. His eyes were cloudy and a couple of tears had slipped down his brown skin until they were almost lost in the hot water.

He quickly looked away as he felt his cheeks turn red. The sight of the prince's naked body had caused something to stir inside him, awakening such a strong need to stroke with his fingers the man's skin that he still did not know how he had finally been able to hold back and not do it directly.

It was something unthinkable...

A shameful act that he would have regretted his entire life.

His father would beat him if he ever found out that he had been about to touch anyone other than his intended mate in such a way, a human he had only known for a few weeks. .. and without even asking first.

"Unforgivable!!"

And yet, his fingers still trembled thinking about the skin he had been so close to, about that aroma that enveloped Singto's body and that made his own react in that strange and unknown way.

Something was changing inside of him, Krist knew it, something was happening between him and the prince that was causing, little by little, some kind of transformation in his mind and body, awakening sensations that he did not understand... that he could not understand. Sensations that were becoming stronger and impossible to control.

He still remembered what had happened just a few minutes ago...

Some slight noises coming from the bathroom made him stop walking while a helpless grunt escaped from his lips. His eyes had closed, while his mind tried not to think about what was happening inside... Singto was entering the water while slight sighs of pleasure left his mouth and reached his ears. Felling nervous he started humming a beautiful melody from his own childhood with the intention of covering up the sounds coming from the bathroom.

"Anything will be better than those...those sounds..."

However, when Singto's moans and growls increased in intensity a few minutes later, Krist stopped singing. Moments later he had turned around and, with a worried expression, begun to walk towards the place where the prince was bathing. His mind recreating thousands of problems that could have arisen for Singto to be making those sounds so full of... pain? 

He didn't know what could be happening but it certainly couldn't be anything good...

Finally, very careful not to make a sound, he peeked through the bathroom door.

The first thing Krist could see was the prince leaning against one of the walls with his eyes closed and an expression of agony? in his face. One of his hands had disappeared under the water while the other caressed his body.

With curious eyes he approached the boy slowly and inclined his head above Singto's. It wasn't until he looked down at the transparent water, that he saw the reason behind the human moaning like that.

"That must hurt...", Krist said to himself as he watched the human's member which, while being caressed with one of his hands, was letting out small drops of a thick liquid.

Brief flashes of sleepless nights, of his own member throbbing strangely inside his pants, made Krist feel a strange warmth in his gut. Then, suddenly feeling a great affinity with the young prince, he got even closer to Singto.

- "Need help?"

His words seemed to startle the prince who, with a groan, turned to him as he stopped moving his hand around his member. Krist frowned and leaned down curiously until he was almost  at the same level as level Singto's shoulders.

- "That must hurt... let me help you..."

...

..

.

Singto choked and, with a grunt, shook his head. Moments later he immersed his body completely in the water, thinking about whether it wouldn't be a bad idea to drown himself at that very moment.

However Krist, seeing his head disappearing under the water, got worried and quickly jumped into the water. A few seconds later his tail materialized, glowing in the depths of the tub.

- "Singto!" he exclaimed as he approached the man at great speed. Then gently he took hold of his body and lifted him up until he was once again leaning against the greenish bricks.

Singto opened his eyes and, with a groan, hid his face in his bare hands.

- "Why... Why did you have to go in now..."

Krist frowned, not understanding what Singto meant. However, moments later, his eyes slid over the man's wet skin until they remained fixed on the small buttons that, still upright, were before his eyes.

He once again felt the need to get closer, to touch them with his bare fingers... to caress them with his tongue. Krist groaned, shaking his head, and making Singto look at him, for a few seconds, through his fingers.

- "Is there something wrong?" - asked the prince, slightly worried.

Krist barely listened to him though, much more interested in what was in front of him.

"What will they taste like?" he wondered as he bit his lower lip, "are they as soft as they look? Would they react as mine does?"

His cousins and brothers had always told him that it was a feeling that was impossible to explain... something that should only be done with your lover, with the person with whom you planned to bond for life and start a family.

"You don't want to end up together with a jerk... and just for a one-night stand, right?" they had told him right after reminding him that their nipples were connected to their reproductive system and were their most erogenous zone. The way in which, all of them, prepared for their union with their choosen lover.

A bond that, as he knew, was impossible to break once formed. That was why they shouldn't touch each other, unless they were sure of what they wanted. Especially if they, like him, had a fiance.

Unfortunately he couldn't remember much more than that...

 He'd never been very interested in such things, not even after his engagement to Godt. After all he'd never thought that his father would let  that idiot inside his own bedroom.

So...He had never been prepared for something like that.

His skin crawled, remembering Godt's hands on his own nipples, trying to make him accept it... trying to make him relent. He couldn't help but let out a groan of disgust.

It wasn't until a hand landed on his shoulder that Krist came out of his memories, finding Singto's face who, with a worried expression but still red, was looking at him  from a few centimeters away.

- "Are you OK?"

Krist smiled slightly, feeling oddly happy to see the concern in Singto's empty eyes.

-"Yes, don't worry... I was remembering a bad experience. But now... it's over..."-he whispered as he looked down at the member, still slightly upright of the man-"now let me help you with your problem ..."

- "Wh...What the..?"

However Singto couldn't say anything else since, at that precise moment, Krist's hand closed on his member, causing a moan to escape from his lips.