RAINY CEREMONY 1.3 (ENGLISH)

- "I would like the lavender ones ..." - Kongpob murmured.

I looked at him once more over the catalog we were checking. For a few seconds I thought about warning him that Godt hated those colors but, moments later, a slight idea made me stop and close my mouth as... I couldn't wait to see my ex's reaction after discovering that his beloved fiancé had chosen everything he hated.

Just imagining it made me want to laugh.

Rome, sitting next to me, kicked me under the table. The young omega had been, as he always did, taking note of Kong's decisions but, at the moment, he was looking at me with an expression that promised the fury of hell if I even dared to reject any of our best client's choices.

After all, he was the only one we had.

- "And for the flowers?" - I asked while pointing to several of the bouquets that adorned the shelves in the room.

Kongpob looked at them and, to my shock, bit his lower lip as he obviously pondered my question. My eyes stayed fixed on his full lips while some flashes of that damn night began to appear in my mind ...

Some lips biting mine ...

Some lips demanding entry into my mouth ...

And some lips closing onto my neck as a hot and thick liquid was released inside me.

Still lost in my thoughts and not really realizing what I was doing, I brought my hand to the mark that adorned my neck. A mark of possession I had hated as soon as I saw it, the next morning. The black lines had started to heat up, releasing little shocks that went directly to my dick. And worst of all, the scent of the young alpha that was in front of me was making it more difficult to control it.

Hmmm ...

Chocolate and coffee, all mixed with a subtle citrus scent that was making me want to go to the man and lick his skin to see if it tasted as good as it smelled.

"I bet it would be much better ..."

Suddenly a sharp prick in my arm made me stop dreaming of Kongpob's brown skin and I turned towards my friend.

Rome was looking at me with wide eyes and a sharp-tipped pen in his hand.

For a few seconds I wondered what was going on for the omega to have reacted that way. Until I realized the slight sweet smell that enveloped me.

- "SHIT!" - I exclaimed as I got up and, running, grabbed my suppressors from one of the drawers. Moments later I had left the room in the direction of the bathroom.

As soon as I closed the door of the cubicle, with a terrified expression, I flopped onto the floor. With trembling hands, I pulled out the hypodermic needle and, in one motion, plunged it into my neck.

But the damage was already done...

The medicine was going to take time to work and, meanwhile, my orifice had already begun to leak a slight liquid that was going to attract all the alphas that were inside the block. And let's not talk about my aroma ...

With a moan I tried to block Riu's whimpers from my mind but the wolf, regardless of everything, grunted and moaned calling someone ... her alpha ... to stop the need that we were starting to feel. 

- "No, Riu ... he's not there. He left us months ago in that hotel room, remember?"

But Riu did not want to listen to any reasons.

With a groan, I tried to get up off the floor and walk over to the sink, but as soon as I had taken a couple of steps towards it, scratches began to be heard on the bathroom door.

With a groan I dropped to the ground while my wolf, to my irritation, raised her head and let out a low growl. Moments later, however, she whimpered again after realizing that it wasn't him ... that it wasn't our alpha.

- "Let me in ..." - whispered, between growls, a voice from the other side of the door.

Closing my eyes I shook my head.

- "Come on, you know you need it .. I promise to fuck you hard, just open it..."

A moan came from my lips that caused a slight laugh to be heard on the other side.

But no ... it wasn't going to open the door. Not until the suppressors kick in and that damn alpha was gone.

- "Omega ... you need a male to ride you. Open the door!"

My eyes widened in shock at the alpha's command. An order that, if it wasn't for the fact that I was marked, I would not have been able to refuse it.

However, despite everything, my hands began to slide down my thighs, heading towards my hard cock.

- "Ahh ..."

A grunt came from the other side of the door as a loud bang made the wood shake. The alpha was trying to get in ...

With one hand, I tried to get to the nearest toilet so I could lock myself in it when, to my horror, a second bang almost destroyed the lock on the door.

"No ...", I said to myself as I imagined what would happen if that alpha managed to enter. My mark wasn't going to stop him, not if he was a pureblood.

I crawled back to the first of the doors when several growls began to be heard in the hall.

My wolf whimpered, hiding her face between her paws.

My mind started to spin, while slight flames of desire began to run through my body. My legs stopped, my arms lost strength and, with a growl, I noticed how my wolf was starting to fight to get out.

"Why ...?" It was the last thing I thought before losing the control of the situation. My heat had returned, something that should not have happened since my alpha was not close to me. And yet ...

- "I'm sorry, my light ..." - I whispered as my eyes turned purple.

A loud knock caused the door to snap open and footsteps entered into the room just as Riu, with a slight groan, sat up to rub herself against one of the walls of the bathroom in an attempt to ease the pain that was gnawing at her inside.