MAGIC LOVE 1 (ENGLISH)

That night the sands of the desert were brightly shining thanks to the light of the full moon and thousands of stars that illuminated everything from the sky. 

Although, for the man who was walking... or rather limping on one leg... between the sand dunes, it did not matter what a beautiful and peaceful night it was after so many days of sandstorms.

No ... 

For Godt that hardly mattered as the only thing that he could think about was the memory of Bass. The boy who, after rescuing him from an angry shopkeeper, had turned out to be the prince of the kingdom ... the current king's brother.

"Someone who is too high for a person like me ... a street rat", he told himself as he sighed sadly, "if only I had met him before my family lost everything".

He could easily imagine how it could had gone...

He in his best gala clothes, presenting himself before the king and his family, entertaining them with rich tapestries and incalculable jewels while seducing the shy boy with white skin and rosy cheeks. A boy who... with a simple smile ... radiated innocence and purity.

A smile appeared on his face as he imagined his moans, that smooth skin against his own body. A skin that ... that he needed to touch, kiss ... possess.

Yes ... without a doubt Bass would have been perfect for him, beautiful and, at the same time, from the most important family of the kingdom. Unfortunately that was something that was not going to happen, not anymore...

Or so he had thought until the moment he met Kongpob, the vizier and the king's right hand.

- "You just have to do me a favor ... a very small favor and I promise you that you and your family will recover everything that was once yours ..." - he had told him after taking him out of the cell in which he was held. 

..

..

Godt grunted as he forced his body to take another step ... all while searching the distance for the mountain Kongpob had described to him, once and again, before dropping him off at the city gate.

Finally, when his eyes found what he had been looking for, he let out a small cry and, starting to walk faster, he walked towards it without noticing that the sand had begun to disappear under his feet.

A few seconds later he fell, rolling, down the side of the dune until he ended up in front of a huge lion's face that, with wide and amused eyes, was staring at him.

- "Wow .. What do we have here?" - The huge lion exclaimed ironically, ignoring the astonished expression of the human in front of him.

Godt, closing his mouth, cleared his throat as he tried to remember the words Kongpob had said to him. Words that would allow him to enter THE CAVE OF WONDERS.

- "I ... genius ..."

The lion began to laugh, clearly enjoying the situation while Godt, with flushed cheeks, growled slightly and, without much thought, slapped his cheeks with his bare hands in a vain attempt to force himself to remember.

Finally, calmer now but with completely red and slightly puffy cheeks, he raised his gaze and fixed it on the lion's eyes.

- "Oh Great Guardian, I wish to enter inside so that I can fulfill my wish ..."

The lion was silent until, finally, he muttered a slight OK and opened his jaws, allowing the young man to see, for the first time, a narrow opening that culminated in a staircase that went into the heart of the mountain.

Godt swallowed hard and carefully entered the cave.

A cave that ... with every step he took, lit itself up with soft amber lights.

Suddenly,  when he was already halfway up the stairs, a soft melody began to be heard. A melody that ... to the young man's shock... came from behind a golden door that was at the end of the road.

"Let's go ..." Godt told himself as, with his heart pounding, he pushed open the heavy door with both hands.

The brightly colored neon lights blinded the man for a moment. However, as his eyes adjusted to the light, he went completely still ... in shock with what he was seeing.

Dozens of bodies, barely dressed in transparent clothes and golden jewels, were dancing between pieces of gold, silver and brightly colored gemstones.

Laughter and vibrant moans of desire mixed with the music that was coming from the stage where, with an indifferent expression, a young man with black hair and pale skin was singing. A man that made Godt, for a few moments, forget everything and everyone, including the reason why he was in that place.

- "Arthit ..." - he whispered, making a woman turned towards him with an indecipherable expression on her beautiful face.

----------------------------

Oon raised his face at the same moment in which he heard his name escape from the lips of the newcomer. A human that,with an astonished expression on his face, was looking at him while standing in the middle of the dance floor and among the couples of geniuses who were dancing around him while giving him strange looks.

"At last someone has come  asking for me ...", he though as he shot an ironic look at the young woman who, at that moment and with a worried gaze, was getting up from her chair.

- "Not this time, Nam ..." - whispered Arthit after stopping singing - "he has spoken my name, I'm leaving ..."

Namtarn shook his head.

- "NO!" she exclaimed while taking a few steps towards the human who, with a scared expression, was now watching them without understanding what was happening - "You can't do that!"

Then, raising her arm, she invoked her powers with every intention of killing the human.

Oon frowned, but did nothing.

It was not necessary.

"As if I would believe her... She better than anyone knows the rules ...", he thought while putting down the microphone that he had in his hands. Then he went calmly towards the steps that would allow him to get off the stage

However, and contrary to what he had expected, the golden flash that occurred moments later caused him to jump back.

"Nam ..."

The music stopped and they all turned towards the centre of the dance floor. Oon sighted, shrugged his shoulders and then he passed around the half-burned body of the girl, approaching  the human who was now looking at them with a terrified expression on his face.

"Poor idiot ... he doesn't know what he's gotten himself into," he thought while .. at the same time ... he smiled kindly at the human who .. with his cheeks now stained red .. was looking at him with a look that he had seen before.... 

Hundreds of times....

No ... Millions of times ... throughout the almost 1000 years of his life....

Arthit sighed and wearily shook a finger.

- "I'm sorry .. but you can't ask for any of that. I don't kiss nor sleep with my masters ... not even in exchange for one of the wishes"

Godt reddened to the roots of his hair.

- "No ... I don't ... I .."

Oon, however, only laughed and, changing his transparent clothes for more normal ones, he indicated the door through which the human had just entered.

- "We better leave before Nam recovers .. or we will have problems"

The man, for a few seconds, did not seem to understand what he was trying to tell him ... until he noticed that the body of the girl had begun to recover and that ... from her parted lips ... a name was being uttered over and over again ...

- "Oon ..."