HANAHAKI. CURSE OR DESTINY? 2 (ENGLISH)

A WEEK LATER...

Em, with an incredulous expression on his face, sit on his own bed without being able to take his eyes off the two boys who were sleeping peacefully in a big bed that had just been created in place of Kong's usual one. Wad, next to him, just shrugged.

- "Kong said he was cold ..."

The man, upon hearing his friends's words, sighed.

- "I don't like this, Wad. Arthit doesn't know it but he's only complicating everything. Kong will never accept the operation if he thinks he has any chance with him"

- "Well .. now that Arthit doesn't love Blaise he might have it".

Em turned abruptly to his friend.

- "You can't believe him! We all know how much Arthit loves Blaise, he loves him since first year and we are already in our seventh. Kongpob has to give up already and have the operation"

- "But Em, you don't know it but Arthit...well, something happened and he just doesn't love Blaise anymore. Perhaps Kongpob can really have an opportunity now....".

Em was quiet for a few seconds and then looked towards the bed where the two boys were resting.

- "Wad .. I don't want Kong to continue suffering like this. I've seen him cry many nights because Arthit didn't love him at all and later, when he started dating Blaise, I don't even want to remember it ..."

Wad nodded, clearly thinking about the endless nights of his friend spitting out white rose petals. His tiredness those days when, with a fever and unable to eat anything, had to go to class with only a potion for the disease as sustenance ... but the worst part was without a doubt the night when they had found him in the bathroom on the third floor, sorrounded by a sea of ​​blood"

- "I know .. I can't forget when he tried to commit suicide after Blaise rubbed in his face that he had slept with Arthit, that he had been his first" - Wad whispered as he lowered his voice - "but remember that even then, he refused the operation. Do you remember what he said? That he would rather die than forget Arthit... "

Em nodded, much to his regret.

- "Well then let him do whatever he wants to ... don't keep trying to force him or next time may be too late to save him ..."

Arthit, tears streaming down his cheeks, sighed and, with his eyes still closed, snuggled further against Kongpob's body. 

His hands were shaking. 

He had never been able to imagine what Kong had been going through. So much suffering, so much pain ... he didn't deserve that.

"He deserves someone who loves him, someone who cares for him and treasures him for what he is ... a fabulous man. And that someone, of course, cannot be me..."

He was not good enough for Kong. Specially after Blaise's matter....

Dirty..

Easy..

A whore..

Not a day went by without him hearing those words in the hallways of the school. Something that had undoubtedly made him cling even more to his decision of not falling in love again. Of not trusting anyone else again.

But Kongpob ...

He was something he had not expected at all...

The man had even tried to kill himself, and all because of him. Because Blaise had told him what had happened between them, how stupid he had been ...