A SPECIAL MEETING 1.1 (ENGLISH)

That afternoon the store was practically empty except for a couple of customers who, like every day, came to enjoy some of the porn movies they had in stock.

Krist, with a sigh, wrote the few sales that had taken place during the day while ... much to his regret ... his eyes strayed from the letters and numbers that appeared on his computer screen to land on the poster that it had been placed on one of the store windows.

"He is so hot...", he told himself as he slid his gaze over the face of the man who, just two years older than him, was the new king of Porn.

A young man for whom all the women who entered to his small establishment, hidden from their own husbands and boyfriends, came to look for so they could enjoy the 90 minutes of desire and passion of his movies... and only for two euros an hour.

After all Singto, without a doubt, was number one ... the one preferred by all. The man who, if the rumors were true, was able to make you feel heaven with just a few sensual words.

"And to think he was so much different through college ..." Krist thought as he remembered the man... his shy look and innocent smile.

But all that had changed after being discovered by the most famous company in the country.

The innocent young boy had disappeared, giving rise to a man who, overnight, had become the erotic dream of all the women in the country ... and of more than one man.

Krist smiled sadly, thinking of all those afternoons he had spent planning the perfect love statement... only to find out from a classmate of his that Singto had dropped out of college to devote himself entirely to his acting career.

"If only I had dared to say something to him before he left ..."

But in the end it didn't happen, leaving him with the uncertainty of what Singto's response would have been.

Would he have accepted him? Or would he have rejected him?

"Rather the latter", the young man thought as he dropped his gaze to the keyboard that was in front of him.

Seconds later, with a sad expression, he activated a folder where the covers of all Singto's movies were saved ... of all those in which SHE had appeared with him.

His Co Star ...

His partner in each and every recording ...

His fiancee, Neen.

The two had become inseparable from the first moment they met and ... more than three years had passed since then.

Three long years and more than five movies where they ... where ...

Krist sighed and, with a click of the mouse, enlarged one of the covers he had stored there.

In that one there was a girl on bed, practically naked, while the man who accompanied her ... with an ironic smile ... was caressing one of her breasts with a finger .

"Dark Wishes" had been a success, reaching number one on the charts just after two days. A movie that, much to his regret, had made him cum ... in the privacy of his own apartment ... in just five minutes.

Krist sighed, recalling the guilt and disgust that had come over him later ... especially when that boy, that young man had been his first and only love.

Not that he hadn't dated other people, on the contrary, he had done it with more than he should have, but ... the truth was that none of them had affected him as much as one of Singto's movies.

That had been the moment when his life had changed ... the moment when, desperate with everything he was feeling, he had ended up at the door of that small store ... and in the hands of its owner, Toptap .

The man had shown him a new world ... a new way to achieve the pleasure he craved ... and, for a time, that had been enough.

At least for him.

Unfortunately it had not been the same for Toptap and, after a strong discussion, the young man had left the place not to return.

So there he had stayed, completely alone, and in charge of a store that was not his own but gave him enough to live on. All this without knowing what had become of his former lover who ... since then ... had only sent him a brief message to his email with the account number to which he should send his monthly check.

Krist sighed again, noticing that the drops of water, after several hours of rest, was falling again onto the windows of the store.

- "Excuse me ..." - murmured, at that moment, a man who ... with a kind smile ... was carrying in his hand one of the pamphlets that had been delivered months ago, when Toptap was still there  - "Could you tell me how much is it?"

Krist growled and, without noticing the figure who was coming through the door after the man, shook his head.

- "I'm very sorry but those private shows have been postponed until new order ..."

- "But..."

Krist looked at the pamphlet again, feeling the bile begin to rise up his throat.

"I cannot believe it ... I threw them all away," he thought as he remembered how, after Toptap's escape, he had thrown them all into the nearest trash can.

But obviously that hadn't been enough ... not when, again, he had one of them in front of him. Reminding him of how stupid he had been ...on how confident he had been that Toptap, despite everything, loved him.

A pamphlet that ... in the end ... had ended their relationship or what was left of it.

- "I'm really sorry but the whole show has been canceled, my ... my partner is not available so ..."

- "Krist ... Is it really you?" - Suddenly asked a man who ... until that moment ... had been listening to the conversation a few meters away and whom was now approaching them with quick steps. 

- "S ... Singto .."

The man smiled, taking off the scarf he was wearing and with which he had been hiding a large part of his face.

- "Yep!" - He exclaimed with a smile that made his eyes glow like embers - "It's been so long since I saw you ..."

Krist, completely shocked, only managed to nod while Singto's manager, Mr. Pak, looked at both of them with a curious expression on his face.

Suddenly the man, as if a light bulb had gone on in his head, smiled and ... pointing to the brochure he had left on the reception table ... whispered a few words that left both boys frozen.

- "Pack ..." - Singto muttered as he looked at the man with an unreadable expression on his face.

Krist, on the other hand, was barely able to stand upright. His hands gripped the edge of the table tightly, until his knuckles turned completely white.

 He had to had mishearded it.

That man couldn't have proposed that ... that ...

"How can he ask me something like that like..like it's nothing ?!"

"How...?"

- "I .. I don't understand ..." - he murmured, making two pairs of eyes turn towards him - "you... you want me to..."

Mr. Pak smiled and, pointing to Singto, nodded.

- "I would like to ask you to train him ... his next movie is going to be bl and ... and he needs to learn what to do in order to be a good sub".