TWO LOVERS END (ENGLISH)

Finally, when Kongpob reached the street where Arthit's building was standing, he parked at the first spot he could find out. Then, with a sigh, he slumped over the wheel.

His mind was blank. 

He had been driving without thinking of anything but Arthit and getting there as soon as possible. However...

- "Now that I am here... what am I supposed to do?"

Kong's eyes fell on the bag with homemade food and several glasses of pink milk that his own mother had prepared after learning what had happened with his senior. 

For a few seconds he dared to think about Arthit's reaction if he followed through with the plan they had just come up with...

..

.

Moments later Kongpob hit the steering wheel with his own forehead.

Nope.

It wasn't going to work.

No matter how much his mother assured him, Arthit wasn't going to forgive him so easily... not even is he promised him the production of pink milk of the city. He won't be able to make the man forget the trouble he had gotten him into... his own damn mess.

And that's only in the case Arthit let him get near him... something he wasn't sure about...

"And if I don't do it, my mother will be the one who won't let me go into our house...", he said to himself as he remembered the disappointed faces of his parents upon discovering what had happened at university.

At first his mother hadn't wanted to let him leave the house, especially now that they were expecting a visit from one of the Temple Healers. However, as soon as she had refused to give him the car keys, dozens of messages from several of his parents' friends had made them turn to him with questioning glances.

- "Kong...What have you done now?" they had asked him without taking their eyes off his face.

- "I... no... nothing... I..."

It hadn't taken him fifteen minutes to tell them everything...including his feelings for the man who lived in the building across the street from his.

His parents had looked at each other for a few seconds. Moments later he had found himself in front of the door of the house, with the car keys in one hand.

..

.

- "Apologize properly..." his father  had said as he looked at him with a frown on his face.

His mother, who had just returned from the kitchen, had nodded at his words. A mysterious little smile gracing her lips.

- "Exactly... That's the least you can do after messing with the poor boy like that..." - she had told him as she placed a heavy bag between his hands - "and remember to invite him to dinner.. . or to lunch, whetever he prefers..."

That was how he had seen himself at the door of his house, with his mouth wide open and not knowing very well how he had gotten there.

A new message from Em, telling him about Arthit's fainting after his little run around the pitch, had made him, after snapping out of his stupor, get into the vehicle and start driving like a madman towards the city.

And yet...

Now that he was there...

He didn't even dare to get out of the car.

"Come on Kong... you can't keep hiding between these four doors... you have to face him. You have... You have... to go...", he reminded himself as he clenched his fists. 

Then, taking the bag in his hands, he got out of the vehicle and headed towards the building that was in front of him.

-----------------------

Arthit smiled as he carefully turned a page of the comic he was reading. It was then that a sound at the door brought a bigger smile to his lips.

"Finally... I thought he wouldn't be coming back..."

Then he showed the newcomer a message that had been written on the screen of his tablet, just with one hand. All that without looking up from the page he had in front of his eyes.

"Come in, Prem... I've left the door open. You can put the bag on the table..."

When the boys had dropped him  off at his dorm after his 45 lap race, they had left enough food for him for several days but no one had bought him his pink milk so.... he had sheepishly asked Prem to buy him a glass...something the man had refused since it was too late for the shops to be open.

- "But if I see any,  I'll buy it for you...Ok?" - Prem had told him just before leaving.

So, after hearing the sound of the door closing, he had assumed that it was Prem who had just entered his bedroom. Nevertheless...

- "Okay, Arthit..."

..

..

Not even a minute had passed when the man, his face still completely red, was watching as Kong took out several plates and a glass of his favorite drink to deposit them exactly in the place he had indicated in the message.

-"0062 .."- he whispered, shocked. Not realizing that he had said it out loud.

However, those few words had made Kongpob's heart jump in his chest. With trembling hands, he began to arrange the papers that the man had scattered on the white wood, lest they get stained with food. It was then that his eyes caught sight of a small portrait in which Arthit smiled as he pointed to a gear that Kongpob had became very familiar with.

- "You know, when I found this gear lying on the street, I didn't know whether to keep it or not..." - he commented as he turned to Arthit with the photograph in one of his hands - "now, without a doubt, I am very glad I got it. Do you want it back?"

Arthit, with a cheerful expression, nodded his head.

- "But I don't know..., I think I should keep it. That way your friends would stop bothering me all day about not giving me mine...besides, I think it's only fair that I finally have it. After all, it has my code engraved in it. Hmm... it's just like they say, two bodies but one heart, I like it..."

- "KONGPOB SUTTILUK!!!" Arthit yelled, unable to contain himself for another minute and causing his neighbors to go out from their own rooms and search, concerned, around the floor.

Kongpob, on the other hand, laughed happily. A second later he  had started unbuttoning his shirt before Arthit's wide eyes.

The boy, noticing the man's expression, smiled and then shook his head.

- "Not so soon, love... I just want you to see something..."

After which, and without giving Arthit time to say anything else, he took off his shirt and then continued with the bands that were on his marks.

Arthit choked on his saliva. His eyes, for a few seconds, moved towards the window and rested on the full moon that shone in the sky. 

Then, with trembling fingers, he removed his own shirt...

Where there was nothing before, a phrase stood out against his white skin, causing Kong to smile while he could only groan in embarrassment.

There, with black letters, a question had been engraved in fire...

..

..

.

- "Do you want to go out with me?"

END