THE PRINCE AND THE PEARL END (ENGLISH)

Singto woke up with a smile on his face. One of Krist's arms was on his waist and his right leg was between the man's.

"I still can't believe it...", he told himself while, with one finger, he caressed the skin that was so close to him and that still smelled of the sea despite everything that had happened between them last night.

When Krist had told him to go on, he'd hardly believed it. He'd been so sure the man would end up rejecting him just like everyone else had done before that... for a second he didn't even move. As Sam, who had done it despite having been telling him for years how much he loved him, like his parents... who had left him with his sister because they couldn't stand what he had become.

But Krist...Krist had accepted it. He had been by his side all those weeks, helping him, advising him... and now... now he had given himself to him. He had wanted him back.

- "You have given me everything but I... I can't give you anything. I'm useless..", he whispered as he caressed the man's hair without realizing that Krist, with his eyes wide open, was listening without moving and without saying a single word.

A slight noise made Singto turn towards the bedroom door where, at that moment, his sister and the royal doctor were entering. Both of them, without having seen the two boys who were completely naked in bed, were talking about Singto and his illness, about how little he had recovered even after all the time they had been treating him.

It was then that, from Krist's lips, a slight grunt came out.  A moment later the newcomers witnessed how Singto was now talking to Krist while trying to get him out from under the covers.

- "Kit, come on... it's okay... they won't mind..."

- "SINGTO!" - Emma exclaimed as the doctor, with a shocked expression on his face, almost dropped the potion that was in his hands.

He turned to his sister and, with a frown, pouted his lips.

- "Stop already. You're scaring my Kit!" - he recriminated her while sitting  on the mattress and crossing his arms without realizing that, by doing so, he was letting them see all the scratches and bruises that were on his body.

Emma was speechless as the doctor, his face completely white, looked towards the wall as if it was the most interesting thing in years.

- "You... Your Kit?!"

Singto nodded and once again tried to lure the young man out of hiding. It was then that the door abruptly opened giving way to a man who, with a furious expression on his face, entered and stared at everyone present. Moments later, however, his eyes fell on the vial the doctor was still holding in his hands. He frowned, then, with a snarl, he approached the old man and tried to take the medicine from him.

- "I can sense Kit's pearl in it!" he exclaimed in a furious voice - "What the hell have you done with it?!"

------------------------------

Krist sat on the bed and, with his hair completely tousled, looked at the old man in whose hands was the vial that Ming was currently trying to take from him. Emma, completely furious, had started to call the guards while Singto, with a shocked expression, was looking at them without understanding what was happening.

Finally, a couple of seconds later, Krist reacted...

He quickly hugged Singto's trembling body while his eyes didn't move from the small bottle that the doctor had in his hands.

- "ENOUGH!" - he yelled, causing everyone to freeze. Immediately afterwards he turned towards Singto and, raising his face, placed his lips on his cheek.