MAGIC LOVE 5 (ENGLISH)

- "It's beautiful..." - Bass whispered, eyes shining, as he smiled at Godt. All this while Joss was standing, with a frown on his face, next to him.

"I'm sorry for that human..." Arthit told himself, noticing how the prince seemed more interested in Godt and in his gift than in his own fiancé who, for what he could see, adored him.

A slight sense of guilt caused the genie to look down at the ground. The last thing he wanted was to hurt someone, unfortunately he could do nothing except wish for the prince not to be so stupid as to allow himself to be cajoled by someone like Godt who, despite being there trying to woo him, was still giving him lustfull looks when no one look at them.

- "I'm glad you like it ... now, if you want to, you can wind it up ..."

Arthit immediately tried to stop the young prince. However by the time he got to his side, Bass had already started to turn the little wheel ... The bird opened its beak, letting everyone hear the first notes of a beautiful song that made everyone in that garden stop themselves just to be able to hear it better.

"THAT IDIOT !!!", Arthit exclaimed to himself, noticing the increasingly confuse stares of the humans around him.

The nightingale's magic was taking effect, causing all who were hearing its song to feel their instincts taking over. Soon they would not be able to think ... as Godt had wished ... only to feel.

Their desires would be released and, as it was already happening, many would succumb to the need that would run through their veins.

Some would fight, others would not stop eating and drinking, depending on what they really wanted to do, and then there were those who undoubtedly had other types of desires in their minds ...

A low moan, followed by many others, began to be heard in the garden along with the noise of torn clothes.

Arthit closed his eyes for a moment, wanting to be anywhere but there, yet he opened them again when, to his horror, a hand landed on his butt.

- "Hmm ... you don't know how much I want to get you on that table and make you mine in front of everyone ..." - Godt whispered, his voice full of desire.

- "No thanks..."

The human, however, barely heard his refusal and, before everyone's gaze, tried to hug him around the waist.

- "Come on Oon, you know that I want you ... that I want nothing more than you, your body under mine ... moaning and begging for more ..."

Arthit grunted and, with a push, caused Godt to release him. However, moments later, he noticed that the human was not the only one looking at him with desire in his eyes.

"Damn ..." he mentally exclaimed as he cast a spell that would make humans notice him barely.

Immediately afterwards he turned towards Bass who, his face red with anger, was now watching Godt trying to kiss Type while calling him Arthit, thus earning himself a heavy blow from Tharn.

- "THAT ... THAT ... RAJAAAAHHHHH !!!!"

The prince's cry made several people turn to him. However, moments later, everyone continued with what they were doing. It wasn't until a loud roar sounded inside the garden that, with terrified expressions, everyone turned towards the gates where a huge tiger was growling furiously.

 It wasn't until a loud roar sounded inside the garden that, with terrified expressions, everyone turned towards the gates where a huge tiger was growling furiously

- "Bass !!"

The prince, however, ignored his own brother who, several meters away and sitting on the legs of his husband, was looking at him with terrified eyes.

- "Do not even think about it!"- Kimmon continued saying just as Bass, with a determined expression, pointed at Godt in front of everyone.

- "Rajah, get this bastard out of the palace!"

Seconds later a scream was heard in the garden. Godt was being dragged by the tiger which, with its fangs on the thin cloth that covered the man's rear, was growling slightly.

Arthit, open-mouthed, turned towards the prince as Godt disappeared through the garden gates. The boy, with teary eyes, was trembling slightly.

- "Bass .." - Type whispered, clearly worried.

The latter, however, looked at the man who had accompanied them and who, unlike the others, did not seem affected by what was happening.

- "Kongpob, I ... I'm not feeling well, please take care of everything ..." - the prince whispered and then left through the garden gates followed closely by Joss.

Arthit sighed and then made the bird stop singing.

- "It was silly to use a spell like this one... although I suppose you had no choice."

- "I don't know what you mean ..." - Arthit replied, turning around and facing Kongpob who, at that moment, was looking at him with an ironic expression on his face.

- "Come on, Sun ... you can fool others but not me. I was the one who told Godt where to find you" - Kong muttered while approaching the genie's ear.

Arthit took a couple of steps back, then scowled at the man.

- "Who are you?"

Kongpob smiled, shrugging.

- "My name is Kongpob, although you can call me Kong. I am the royal vizier and .. the son of Beam".

A FEW MINUTES LATER....

Kongpob sat down in one of the armchairs that were inside his study, still staring at the young genie who was now standing in front of him.

No doubt they were just as his father had told him, beautiful ... so beautiful that it seemed impossible that they were real. And yet ... there was one of them, staring at him with a slight frown on his flushed lips.

Kong smirked.

So many times he had imagined what it would be like to meet one of the geniuses, to meet Beam, but he could have never imagined that, instead of his father, he would ended being in front of the very Sun ... the genius that had caused the destruction of many kingdoms.

Even now, thousands of years since the genie had last walked the earth, his powers were still remembered and feared. Revered for what they were, a force of nature ...

"And to think that Godt could have asked for everything he wanted and more ...", he told himself, worriedly imagining what might have happened.

- "You know, when I sent your master for a lamp, I never imagined that he would return with you..."

- "You ... Are you Beam's son?" asked Arthit in turn.

Kongpob nodded, then left the black pearl that his father had left beside his crib in front of the genie.

- "I wanted to see him ... to know what had become of him ..."

Arthit sighed and, with a slight weary gesture, dropped into another of the seats  that were in the room.

- "Beam doesn't come out of his lamp. He ... he hasn't wanted to see anyone since then"

Kongpob looked down at his hands, placed in his lap. His eyes filled with pain and longing.

- "Do you think ... I could see him?"

Arthit frowned, however ... before he could say anything ... a low moan reached his lips.

- "He is calling me ..." - whispered Arthit, with a voice laden with pain- "Godt wants me back and he doesn't seem to be very happy ..."