-Alpha Bael-

I sat on my bed feeling tired, the door opened suddenly and in came Fire. I got up off my bed trying to avoid eye contact with Fire. My eyes would give everything away and that's the last thing I wanted. I walked to my dresser, to take out a pair of socks. I put one on. I opened the drawer, took them out, then returned to sit on my bed. Pulling the socks apart, then sliding one onto my left foot, then the other, onto my right foot. I yawned suddenly feeling tired. "You should get to bed." Fire said, walking over to me. "Could you explain to me what exactly you were trying to do with that maid, were you trying to make me jealous?" I asked, looking at him.

                   A smirk made its way onto his lips. "I actually had the pressure that you caused, I had to take care of it.." He said in his usual husky tone. My face started to heat up. I placed my hands to my cheek to cool them down. Fire placed his hand on my waist turning me to face him. I looked at his tie. "Look at me." He whispered to me. I looked up at him and into his eyes. He placed one of his hands on my cheeks, caressing it. I really love it when he caresses my face.

                    I smiled looking up at him. "Go to bed." He said to me. "Okay." I replied, crawling to the other side of the bed. I laid down, placing my head on the cold pillow. Fire walked to my side of the bed. He leaned forward placing a cold kiss on my forehead. "Good night, my love." He whispered into my ears, gently brushing his lips against the lobe of my ear. "Goo..." Before I could say anything, he was already gone. I turned to face the other side of the bed, closing my eyes, allowing sleep to embrace me.

                           ««»»

               I woke up suddenly from a bad dream. It was about Lucifer killing me in one of his ritual sacrifices. Breathe. I told myself. Just breathe. I thought again, trying to calm myself down. I looked around the room and of course, it wasn't my room.

            "What the fu..." Before I could drop the F-bomb. I heard playful screaming and footsteps running towards my room. "SToooP." A high pitched voice yelled. Right then the door burst open and in a came a dirty blond-haired girl with green eyes, golden skin, and plush pink cock sucking lips.

      Thereafter came a guy who ran in after her and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist. I smile, as they both realized that I was in the room. The guy, of course, was perfect too. He had dark brown hair, pale blue eyes, and a great build.

         "Hello." I said in a low breathy voice. The girl smiled, then ran over to the bed, the guy came to the other side. They both looked at me with creepy smiles. I couldn't help but laugh nervously.

         "So, you must be the one Alpha Bael, was speaking about all this time. "The girl Said. "Correction, everyone has been speaking about you, I mean everyone. The wolves and other beings." The guy spoke after. "You are super popular at that night club." The girl stated.

         I was a bit overwhelmed by the attention I was getting. I started to get up, but I stopped when Bael walked into the room, fuming. "WHat the HELl, are you two doing in here, I told you BOTH NOT to wake her."Baels' voice boomed through the room, vibrating off of the large walls of the packhouse.

          The guy got up suddenly, and so did the girl, they both walked to Bael, then got down on their knees, before they could bow. I got up off of the bed walking to Bael. "What the hell, is your problem?" I asked him. "Excuse me?" He asked, brows furrowed, breathing heavy.

                      "You heard me before you get mad and start assuming things. You should really stop and ask questions." I replied looking into his eyes, holding the contact. Although I felt like melting underneath his gaze.

I turned to face the two, smiling warmly at both of them. "You both may go."  I said to them. They both looked at me, then to Bael, he nodded and they got up from their knees. Walking to the door. "Prepare breakfast for her please." Bael ordered them, it was more than a request.

            "Okay, Alpha Bael." The two said at the same time. They both walked out of the room and lets just say. That is when he showed his dark side.

              "DON'T,you evER, do anything like that again." He said whisper yelling at me. I looked down, to protect myself from feeling even more vulnerable."Look at Me." He said quickly to get my attention.  I looked up at him, biting my lip to stop myself from whimpering.  His eyes were a dark green shade, with specks of gold. "You will never ever do that again, THIS is MY pack. I am the Alpha. I am the one who controls every damn thing." He said

                 His wolf was coming out, I could see. A low growl escaped his full lips. His breathes were not on normal paces, instead they were extremely fast. He squeezed my hand tighter, running his fingertips up to my shoulder and to my neck. Leaving a burning trail behind. I bit my lip harder, looking him dead in the eye.

              His eyes flashed with lust, burning into  my neck. He was starting to shake, not violently but noticeably. He leaned in to do something, possibly kiss my neck. His lips brushed against my neck, causing me to let out a soft moan. His hand gripped my waist tight and pulled me close and hard against his pelvic area. I could feel his erection bulging out. Rubbing against my pelvic area. I wanted to jump him, but I promised myself to keep my virginity until later on in life. His growl was loud against my earlobe. Biting it, he then licked my ear lobe then slid his tongue along the side of my neck. "I need you to be compliant from now on because if you aren't there will be trouble and I will do something I regret." He said, turning to walk out of the room. "Be downstairs in ten." He said, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.