-The proposal-

I woke up feeling light-headed. The only thing I remembered was walking away from my friend. Then feeling a gust of wind hit against my neck. Everything went black from there. I groaned at the sudden lightning bolt of pain that struck at the inside of my head. "Fuck." I whispered to myself. I hadn't opened my eyes yet. But from what I could feel it was dark but lit with soft lighting which was definitely not the sun. I turned my body, laying on my side. I slowly opened my eyes, groaning louder.

                           Only to see Alexander. I rolled my eyes then looked around in confusion. My room was different. I mean, I was probably gone for so long, but when did they do this makeover? I furrowed my brows as I looked around confused. I was laying in black satin sheets with large plush pillows, alongside that was this beautiful Victorian themed furniture, all black and red with bits of brown. I must not forget to add that there was a boudoir... A very beautiful one. I know, I must be going crazy. I squeeze my eyes shut tight.

                               "I'm sorry to burst your bubble Hun, but this isn't a dream. Though if it was, more things would be happening, very nice things.." Alexander said in a husky tone. I bit my lip and opened my eyes thinking about what to say. Before I could speak Mystic and her boyfriend walked in very gracefully. Mystic was holding a garment bag and a train case, alongside her. Her boyfriend was holding a silver round tray which had, a small glass of orange juice, tea, a bowl of grapes, and a plate of pancakes with a side of hash browns, and other fruits sliced in a dice shape... I smiled happily knowing that it was for me. I couldn't help but squeal.

                                  Fire walked up to me slowly setting a fold-out bed table over my lap, then he slowly placed the tray on the top. I smiled, but soon my smile fell. "Wait." I said confusion showing on my face. "What is it, my love?" Alexander said, getting up from the end of my bed and pulling a velvet cushion and black wooden chair up beside my bed. "Soft your cheek is my  love, tender is our passion that falls like snow on a winters night." He said, caressing my face and staring deeply into my eyes.

                                       "What the hell is going on, please explain now..." I said confused and scared, scared mostly of how he is behaving." I think he is pissed or something happened. Definitely something, I mean did I wake up in another dimension? Why am I here sleeping in satin and having such a beautiful breakfast in bed? Am I dead? Have I finally gone t..." I spat out too quickly before getting cut off by Alexander. "No, you have not died. But in a sense, I must say you were correct. I am a bit pissed at the arrival you made last night, but apart from that... Well, let's just say, I have a proposal to make." He said with a smirk on his face.

                                        I bit my lip, slowly inhaling then exhaling. "What is that proposal?" I asked. "Well, my love since you have broken the rules that I laid flat in front of you... You are... How can I put it... Grounded. The guards will be at the door 24/7. This room is your room from now on and forever. Must I add, you are my date tonight... To the ball." He said, with a sudden glint in his eyes.   "WHaT?!" I said choking on a piece of pineapple.

                                         "Are you okay?" Mystic asked, dropping what she was doing at the boudoir. I nodded painfully, grabbing the cup of tea and chugging it down without taking a breath. I set the empty glass down. Breathing loudly. "Anyway, I must go to see how things are and to do what I do best... Be a damn good king." He kissed my cheeks before walking away and waving goodbye. "Fucking hell." I said, right as the door closed.