-Double Whiskey-

My week breezed by super fast. It was already Saturday. I had the weekend off of school and work. I was very excited about this. I had my assignments for next week halfway completed. So that means that I can work on it a bit today and maybe go out to do something fun. Maybe a club or something. I passed my first few assignments this week and I got pretty good scores on my pretests. I was all ready for the day. I didn't really have much to do. I was sitting on the couch typing away and adding some new information to my notes. I  added this information to my assignment. 4 hours passed by and that's when Lucifer came walking in with Frank. "Don't tell me you're doing school work." Frank said.

I didn't reply. "It's your weekend off, get some dick and relax." He said. He never thinks about what he is saying. "We need to go out tonight. To the club or something. We can invite Alaric and we can all have fun. Maybe invite some other classmates and have a good time. Lucifer shifted in his chair. I knew he didn't like the sound of that.

I closed my laptop and placed it on the table. I closed my books and placed them in my bag. Lucifer had this strange look in his eyes. "Well, it's 6 pm. I'm sure that there are a couple of bars open right now. We can bar hop and then go to a club. Maybe dance a little." I said. Lucifer grunted. I pay him no attention. "I'm gonna go put on something cute." I said.

I walked to my room and walked to my closet. I took out a cute dress ad put it on. It hugged my body perfectly. I added a pair of platform shoes. They are comfortable. I'd be able to walk around without any problems. I put on some makeup, a natural eye, and a bold lip.
Lucifer walked into my room with a small bag. He walked into the bathroom and began taking off his clothes. He got into the shower. I left the bathroom and closed the door. I sprayed on my perfume and sat on the chair that was in my balcony.
He came out when he was finished. "Let's go." He said. I got up from the chair and grabbed my purse. "You only need your ID. Everything else is gonna is covered by me." He said. I bit my lips and put my purse down.

Lucifer and I were in the car together. The other guys were in their own car. I knew that Lucifer will be able to keep his distance for the most part.  But then again I don't know. He's unpredictable sometimes.

I walked into the bar

I walked into the bar. Alaric, Frank, Ian, Dimitri, and two of my other classmates were sitting at the table in the back. I walked over to the bar to get a drink. I opted for a double whiskey on the rocks. It was more than I could handle, but it was enough to get me ready for the long night we are about to have. I sat down in between Lucifer and Alaric. Lucifer placed his free hand on my leg. He gripped it softly squeezing.

He made sure that Alaric could see everything. He moved his hand under my skirt. "Lucifer." I said in a warning tone. He moved his hand away and placed it on the glass cup. "So where are we going next?" Dimitri asked. "I'm thinking of just going to a club and drinking a bit more. Ian is the designated driver for the night. I'm sure Lucifer can handle his liquor, so Autumn will be in safe hands."Frank said. I nod in acknowledgment.

I focus my attention on my phone, I got a message from Alum and one from Alaric. I didn't look at them. The last thing I wanted was for Lucifer to get a peak. Not that I was hiding anything. I just knew how he got when men pay me a bit more attention than usual. I took a sip of my drink, softly grunting. "Autumn, don't you think that's a bit too much liquor. I've only ever seen you indulge in wine. Never anything this harsh." Ian said. "Are you calling me a pussy?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Everyone burst out laughing.

Three swigs in and we are getting everything together for the club. "We can get some food after, there's a Restaraunt down the road from the club. We can all meet there. I'll put in the reservation." Lucifer's brother said to Lucifer and me.

----

The club was packed. I couldn't lie when I said that I was being watched like a prey. Lucifer was a bit distant. I don't know why. He walked straight over to the bar. I walked to the one on the other side of the room. I hadn't noticed that Alaric was following me. I leaned against the stool. "what would you like?"The bartender asked. "I'll have vodka on the rocks," I said to her. She was watching Alaric. She liked what she saw. But his eyes were glued on me.

"You shouldn't be drinking so much. Tomorrow you won't be feeling  so great." Alaric said. I got my drink and walked to the dance floor. I started to move my hips. I was feeling the rhythm more than I usually did. I guess the alcohol was kicking in. I started moving my hips and then my waist. I was basically whining and twerking.
I could feel Lucifer's eyes weigh heavy on my wet skin. My shirt was pressed flat against my skin, my skirt was basically riding up. It was revealing nothing at all. But I knew I was getting a lot of attention. I felt a pair of large hands wrap around my waist. I knew it wasn't Lucifer. It was Alaric, his scent was so intoxicating. I started grinding against him. He grunted in my ear. I was amused.

After a good 15 minutes of dancing, I walked off the floor

After a good 15 minutes of dancing, I walked off the floor. Lucifer was very reserved, he was watching us like a falcon. I could see him in my peripheral vision. "You're a good dancer." Alaric's said to me. I smiled taking my new drink from the bartender. I sipped it. "Thank you." I said to him. "I wouldn't mind being your bodyguard at school. Keep you away from the guys, for your husbands' sake." He said, words slurring. I knew that Lucifer heard that.
I knew that he was only saying this due to the alcohol. I knew that he also meant it. He wanted to fuck me and that was okay. It was something natural, but I wasn't really going to take part in anything with him. I wanted Lucifer to come up behind me and wrap his arms around me. But he was focused on his liquor. A female came up to him, blocking my view. He started to engage in conversation with him. Soon he was on the dance floor with her. Her butt pressed against his manhood. She was enjoying it and he was captivated by her.
I chugged down the rest of my drink. I wasn't gonna play any stupid games. I didn't need another drink. My stomach was warm and my throat was burning. I could feel the poison make it's a way to my core. I was feeling very aroused. I felt like I was in heat. I opened my phone and searched for the location of the restraint. Everyone was still here. But I need to just get out of here.
I couldn't handle the sight of him with another woman. I hit the play button and ordered a shot of scotch. I knocked it back and walked to the bar across from me. He was sitting there across from her. I stood in front of him, placing a kiss on his lips. I deepened it and he did the same. I pulled away biting his lip. I turned and walked out of the club.
—-
I felt someone put something in my pocket before walking out. I got into the car and closed the door. I took the item out of my pocket and saw the tiny pill with a smiley face. I placed it on my tongue and let it dissolve.
—-
Not long after I arrived at the restaurant.