-Just One Minute-

I arrived on campus 30 minutes early. I had my bag across my body and my 3 cups of coffee in one hand and a bag of pastries in the next. I walked to my first class. We had to go to all five classes. We had a break in between. Which would be taken. I wanna get some nice food for lunch. I had a filling breakfast. I walked into the class and found my seat next to Frank. I handed him a small box that had a donut, muffin, and croissant. They all had the same thing but the flavors were different.

A handsome guy entered the classroom. He was definitely human however, he was handsome. he walked over to our desk and took a seat to the left of me. Frank was on the right. I handed him the coffee and the box of pastries. His eyes locked with mine, they softened instantly. I bit my lip. "These are for you," I said to him. A smile danced onto his lips. "Thank you." He said taking the coffee and box of pastries."What's your name." Frank asked. "My name is Alaric." He said holding out his hand. I shook it and Frank did the same after. "I'm Autumn and he is Frank," I said to him. He took my hand and kissed it. "Nice to meet you, Autumn." He said. Frank nudged me softly. I knew exactly what he was thinking.

I didn't want Lucifer to know any of this. But I knew that he would end up telling him later. I took out my laptop and binder to take some notes in the syllabus. The teacher would be arriving in ten minutes. "What's your schedule? " Frank asked. He gave Frank the schedule. Frank's eyes lit up instantly. "We all have the same classes together. We can be study buddies." Frank said.I knew that this meant he wanted him to come over and study with us. He was too trusting and seemed to have forgotten that Lucifer would never allow that to happen.

I tuned their conversation out an focused on setting up my notes and papers. I turned on my cellphone record tape.

---

During lunch, I ate for 15 minutes then spent the other 15 minutes organizing and editing my notes. Frank was interrogating Alaric, I could feel his eyes on me. When my alarm went off I got up and packed my stuff up. I threw away my trash and walked to my next class. I got to the desk and set up my notes and record tape. This was the easiest way to get as much information as I could without worrying about being left out. I spent the next two classes doing this routine.
—-
I arrived home. I opened the front door and walked inside. Frank wanted to hang out with Alaric. I wanted to freshen up and get my gym clothes. Ian walked into my room. "Do you want me to make you a salad and a smoothie?" He asked. I nodded with excitement. He made the best salad and smoothies. He also knows what protein to use to get me where I wanted my body to be.
I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I took my clothes off and got into the shower. I soaked up my loofah and scrubbed my body. Then I used a bit of scrub all over my body and face. I rinsed it off of my body and face. I turned the water off and got out of the shower. I allowed my body to air dry. I applied some oil and lotion to my body. I put a serum on my face along with a bb cream. It evened out my complexion. I added a bit of powered, eyeshadow, blush, mascara, and lipstick.

I put on my undergarments and walked into my room

I put on my undergarments and walked into my room. Lucifer was sitting on the chair with a smoothie in his hand. "Who is that man in the living room?" He asked. I walked over to the clothing wrack. I put on my button-up shirt and dress pants. I tucked it in and placed a belt around my waist. I put on a pair of heels, they were actually very comfortable. "A classmate," I said. Putting on some jewelry.

 Putting on some jewelry

"Classmate

"Classmate." He said under his breath. I left two buttons up top unbuttoned. There was a bit of cleavage. I sprayed on my perfume.  I looked like a glazed donut. I walked over to him, taking the smoothie and chugging it down. I handed the empty jar to him. He took it and stood up. His eyes locked with mine. He stepped closer to mine. Filling the space before me.

He took my chin in his hand. He leaned in and began kissing me. The kiss intensified and soon I was sitting on top of my desk. I don't know why but I wanted to please him. I got down on my knees and unbuckles his pants. I pull his boxer down. He seemed hesitant. "Just one minute." I said. I took his manhood in my hand and began to massage it. Then I placed the whole thing in my mouth. I began to suck gently. I massaged his testicles. His grunt was very loud. I continued to suck speeding up my motion.

I placed my free hand on his manhood and began to give him a hand j. It was all in the routine. I timed everything based on his grunts. I knew the others were able to hear him. I knew he wanted them to hear him.
I started to get sloppy. He lost it at that point. "I'm gonna cum." He said. He thrust into my mouth and released his warm nectar. I swallowed. "This will never happen again," I said. He had this strange look on his face. Like he was surprised. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I rinsed my mouth and touched up my makeup.
I sprayed on more perfume and chewed on some gum. "Coming from the girl who pulled my pants down and pleasured me." He said. I knew he was annoyed. He liked returning favors.
——