-The Wedding-

I pulled on my  dress

I pulled on my  dress. I honestly didn't like the fact that the dress Rose chose for me was so poofy and pink. It legit looked like a giant tutu.
I rolled my eyes as I observed myself in the mirror. I'm sure he's gonna bring her as a date. It's very obvious that they are together or something like that. I sighed in annoyance. I tried to reach the zipper, but I couldn't. My makeup was done already, which meant that the complicated part was over. Frank walked into my room. He observed me with a big cheeky grin. "You look so adorable." He said. I shook my head a bit embarrassed. My hair was in a simple bun and my jewelry is minimal.
I was absolutely nervous. I can't face him. I really don't know how I'm gonna face him. I took a deep breath. "The three of us got you this," Frank said taking out a small square box. He opened it. There was a beautiful thing band with blue and white stones all around. I couldn't seem to find the words. I gulped, then cleared my throat. "I don't. You know that I don't want all that sort of stuff. You all didn't need to." I said.
He shook his head and took my hand into his. He slipped the ring onto my middle finger on my left hand. "When you get a wedding ring, you can put it on your ring finger." He said. I didn't know what to say. "Thank you," I whispered eyeing the ring. My chest was in a large knot, it felt as though a large weight was on my heart.
——
I was in the car with the guys. "So how long is the ride?" Frank asked. "Well, Lucifer did say that he was gonna ride with us. So we gotta get him. After that, it should be a good 30 minutes. " Ian said. The funny thing is that I was in the back alone. Which means that there was a 100% chance I would end up beside him.
—-
He got into the car taking the only seat beside me. I unknowingly held my breath. I looked out the window. Avoiding the strong pull I was suddenly feeling towards him. Almost as if he was summoning me but this was different. I glanced out of the window The was in his direction. He was looking at the ring on my finger. I'm sure he was wondering who it came from and why I was wearing it.
"Who bought you that ring?" He asked in a low tone. The others were speaking so they couldn't hear him. "That doesn't really matter," I said. "Doesn't matter." He said. I nodded. "Was it Alum?" He asked. I smiled to myself. "Don't ask me these questions, you're not gonna get the answers," I said to him. After saying that I felt my stomach sink. Almost like I was on a plane dipping slightly. My stomach did a few flops.

I took out my phone and read the text from Rose. "That Alum guy and a cute friend of his is here, he looks so cute. I can't wait to see you two do your thing." I shook my head. I didn't reply. I looked up to see him looking at the phone screen. His eyes dark and filled with a mixture of emotions ive never seen in his eyes before. I broke the contact and shifted my focus to the road ahead.
-----
Once the car made a stop, I knew that we were there. We were at a local pack house, that looked more like a mansion. I was seeing that many Alphas came here to get married when it was time for them to, though it was an option to get married. Beal wanted Rose  to tie the knot with him,that all I could pick up from everything that was going on.

                 There was a bunch of cars there, a ton of people was there, and I was hella nervous, even though it was not my wedding. I smiled then got up and out of the car. There was a few people outside, they kept staring and it was making me nervous.