-Night Terrors-

I stepped into the shower and he stepped in right then

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I stepped into the shower and he stepped in right then. He had taken off all his clothes and was now with me in the shower. He took a clean rag and soaped it up. Then he gently scrubbed my body from head to toe. Avoiding all the areas close to the cut. Then he detached the shower head and rinsed off all of the dirt and bodily fluids. He took out the shampoo and squeezed it onto my head, gently massaging the soap into my hair. He did this until my hair was covered in bubbles. He then rinsed it out and added conditioner. Which he rinsed off soon after. He then showered himself and rinsed off. My body was very clean now. I felt a lot lighter and better.

We got out of the shower and he started to draw the hot steaming bath. He filled it with cups of herbs and oils. Then I got in, he walked away briefly to put on lotion and some clothes. Soon after he was sitting  on the edge of the tub watching me."Please don't look at me like that." I said rolling my eyes and avoiding eye contact with him. He was looking at me as though he wanted to cry and I didn't like it. He looked as though he was feeling a lot of regret. "Now you see the importance of me being with you at all times and having the guards with you." He said. I didn't reply, I just sort of put my attention on the green water that was now turning brown from the poison being detoxed out of my cuts. After a good 20 minutes I got out of the tub and rinsed off the remains of the herbs and got out. He wrapped me in a towel. I dry off and soon he is rubbing me down with warm herb infused oils. Soon after he started dressing the cuts. He picked me up and carried me over to the bed and even that simple gesture caused even more pain. I lay on my stomach. He then begins to stitch the cuts up. Which was the worst thing I've ever been through. I could feel the needles piercing into my skin. It's crazy, needles made me a lot more shaken up that knives did. After he stitched up the cuts he placed some essential oils on it and then started with the clay.

He placed the clay on the areas where my cuts are. It seemed to stimulate the area. Helping to heal it a bit faster than usual. "You should drink my blood, it will make you heal a whole lot faster." He said. I rolled my eyes, shifting. I hiss at the pressure of his finger running down my spine and around  my stitches. "Fuck." I grunt in agony. "You should of called me." He said applying more clay. This was clay that made by Ian, when he heard about my incident he immediately seemed to know what to make. He added some healing herbs and essential oils. It was just enough for me get the poison from the blade out of my system. "I didn't need you help." I said groaning. "From what I can see you needed it." He said. "From what I can see, I took out a couple fake bitches who had it coming." I said. 
He wiped his hands off and put away the clay, I lay on my stomach allowing it to dry. I sigh in pain, I couldn't breath, it's like by the minute I was slowly drifting off and being overtaken by surges of electrical pains. Running through my body and making me feel as if I was about to collapse. He lays on his stomach behind me and gently starts massaging my butt and legs. I sigh in pleasure and pain. "That feels so good, butt the pain seems to be taking over." I groan in aggravation. "You should drink my blood" He said. I refused to do such a thing. He shifted his position and sat up. The clay was basically dry, so he wiped it from around the stitched with a warm cloth. He then applied a herbal balm on the stitched and around them and placed large bandages on each of them.
He picked up a herbal tincture Ian made for body pain. It's supposed to be CBD mixed with some other powerful herbs that numbs the body for 5 hours. I really needed that. I took a large drop and held it under my tongue for one minute. I then swallow it all and allow the herbs to do its work.

"You see what happens when you fuck with us?" She said placing the knife at my neck. She pressed the sharps edge against it, causing blood to draw. I couldn't seem to breath. I felt as if on single sound out of my mouth could end my life. Not only that, my voice box may bump the blade and result in more bleeding. I could feel my pressure rise. Heat was surfacing throughout my body. There was no way to stop it. My breathing was speeding up and my chest was starting to pound from the sound and vibration of my heart beating against it. Before I could make another move or even think another through, he was there. Lucifer was there in all his hell like glory. "Put the knife down ladies, you don't want to do this. Hurting my mate will only burn bridges. He said stepping forward towards them. I felt the blade ease up a bit. But it was still there. "I won't kill her if you tell me you love never lover her." She said. I could see his body tense. He didn't really know what to do. He knew exactly why she was doing this. "She's my mate." He said to her. She didn't like that, she charged at him and plunged the knife into his chest. I could feel my chest constrict. My heart loosing its beat. My whole world crumbling down around me.
-
I woke up that night to my own screaming. I hadn't realized that I was physically expressing the pain I was feeling in this dream. It was a dream about the night before, except instead of surviving and being free. It was Lucifer being hurt. I felt his large arms wrap around me, helping to comfort my night terror. "It's okay my love, just breathe. It's okay I'm here." He whispered reassuring and comforting me. I focus on my breathing allowing my breathes to be slow and steady. I drifted off to the warmth of his skin against mine. The tender tapping of his finger against my shoulder it seemed to smooth my worries. A solid reminder that it was not real and will never be real. I love him too much not to fight for him.
I bury my face into his chest taking in his scent which smelled of a warm forest that has patchouli, Sandalwood, and sulfur growing in it.

Lucifer जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें