-Authors Note 2-

Hello, how are you?
*waves*
So I have been gone for a while, sorry for that. I'm really here to just do a rundown of some things that most have been wondering.

Questions: How exactly did Autumn meet all of these demons?
Answer: Autumn got accepted to one of the best or just one of the well-known colleges in Ireland (A fictional place). Her mom is one who worries, so she suggested Autumn to be in the care of one of the college's most trusted family.
She was lucky enough to not have to pay money for living there. But she had to pay through labor, free labor. When she gets to the family's house they seemed normal to her, after about a month things were going okay, but soon strange things started to happen like Xander always being mentioned but never being around and the countless whispers, rumors about the family being spreader amongst the maids.
Autumn was never one to really pay attention to rumors. so she just ignored it. But one night she walked into the wrong room and she saw Xander being intimate with 3 females. He looked strange. His face was that of humans, but his eyes were black all of it and a bit hallow. It scared the shit out of her and uhm, because he watched her for a while, observing her, he knew that though she was quiet she still enjoyed being on social media, so he broke her computer, cell phone,and iPod. Simply to prevent her from sharing what she saw with anyone.
I hope all of that made sense.
If you enjoy me answering questions, like this, I will be happy to.
One love.