-Tattoo 1-

The drive to the tattoo shop was pretty quiet. The air was thick. I didn't have much to say, what just happening keeps happening. Now I genuinely feel as though I'm very submissive and vulnerable. There's no way I could resist his demands. It's almost as though it was innate. After all his blood was flowing through me. I looked out the window at the dark stretch of forest trees. The only thing in view was the dark road ahead. I was going to this in home tattoo shop. I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I think it's gonna be a good experience. I saw her on social media, she's done a lot of celebrities tattoos.

"You have to add my crest to your tattoo." He said. I shot him a look. He eyed me and smirked to himself. "No. I already have your marks on my neck. I'm darker than y'all which means that my mark is darker." I said. I had to cover it with makeup to make it appear less striking. He was quiet. That's exactly what I was hoping for. "Autumn I'm going to move into the villa with you." He said. I took in a inhale and held it for a few seconds. Then I allowed the breath to be let out of my system. "No." I said. "After this wedding you're gonna be a target. A lot of men are gonna want you and a lot of women are gonna want to be you. I feel it's only safe that I stay with you. Just me and you, no one else." He said, placing his hand on my thigh. He runs it up my leg, soothing my anxiety.

He was sending warm signals to my body to calm me down. It was working too well. "Fine, but we are going to sleep in different rooms. No fucking other people or bringing them to the house. No cheating in general, because I will kill a bitch." I said, shifting my attention away from his immaculate face. I could tell he was surprised with my statement. Not only that he was amused by my openness. He knew now that I was the jealous type and that as his wife I will not tolerate certain things. "You're cute, you actually think that you could hurt someone?" He asked rhetorically, I rolled my eyes in response. Pushing his hand off of my leg.

"Lucifer Blackstone, I will not tolerate any sort of adulatory. If you plan to cheat let me know so that I can move on with me life and find a man who will actually commit to me." I said with in a low tone. I could see him tense slightly. He didn't t like that last part and I'm sure he knew that I still hadn't forgotten about the girl. "Autumn, I'm not going to hurt you. I love you too much to loose you again." He said.  I felt my stomach fill up with butterflies. "What do you mean by again?" I ask him. "When you left Ireland to come to Italy, I was devastated. I was at a complete loss for words. I didn't know what to do. Mainly because you were off of my radar. I couldn't trace your scent, I couldn't summon you to come to me, I couldn't get through to you at all. You were off the grid and it made me nervous. I thought someone may have gotten to you and hurt you. Perhaps someone else may have sold or marked you. It drove me crazy." He said trailing off.

My heartbeat is beating super fast and I could feel so much mixture of emotions. I kept getting flashed of that night. The horrible rate of the potions and the detoxing period. I felt like absolute shit. But I felt it was what I needed to do at that time. Looking back, I executed it very poorly. I shook my head and sighed. "I had a lot going on in my head. I felt it was the right thing for me to do. I mean it was not done the way I planned it to go. However I'm not upset with the result. There's a few things I wish could change, but I can't. So that's just life." I said. I could feel his eyes on me.
We came to a stop and I realized we were in front of the tattoo artists villa. Lucifer rolled down the window and buzzed in. She came onto the intercom. "May I ask who is visiting?" She asked. "Autumn Blackstone and Lucifer Blackstone." Lucifer said. She buzzed us in. The gate opened and we drove onto the property. Her house was about 10 minutes drive from the gate.  "I will agree to your terms, so long as you don't leave. If anything makes your uncomfortable, please tell me. If I'm doing anything wrong please let  me know." He said putting the car in park and turning it off.

He pulled the key out of the ignition. Then took of his seatbelt as I did. We both got out of the car and closed the doors behind us. We walk up to the front door. Knocking, he locks the car. Earning a loud chirp from it, soon the door opened. A talk lady stood there, she looked like a model. Curvy frame, she work a nicely fitted dress. Her hair curled and styled like a pinup doll. Her cherry red lips plump and kissable. I was a bit jealous. I could tell Lucifer was enameled by her beauty. "Aww it's nice to meet the both of you. She gesture for us to come in. We stepped inside and instantly I fell in love with her place. It was very large and filled with people. It's actually funny. This place was like a lounge. In each of the bedrooms there's a tattoo artist. I booked a guy called Fitz, I saw him on the site and I really liked his work. I really wanted her to do it, but she owned the place and today is her resting day. I walked up to the small desk. I handed her the receipt and she made a copy.

"He's ready for you." She said. I nodded and we walked to the room number 7. We knock the door and he opens it. His office was really nice. His chair was leather and wooden. He had an antique gentlemen vibe going on. His hair was styled messily and his bear well groomed. His mustaches were twisted up at the ends. His skin clear and eyes Ice blue. I was captivated by his handsomeness. He was definitely human, which I liked. I say down in the tattoo chair and handed him the picture of the falcon and the placement, alongside the receipt and an envelope with the money and tip inside. He took them and place them on his small desk then started his work. "So are you two a thing?" He asked while tracing the image. He was adding his own style to it. "She is my wife." Lucifer said. He was sitting in the once seater couch that was located neck to he tattoo chair. He was hold my hand and I was laying on my back. I could feel myself getting nervous. "That's cool, how long have you both known each other?" He asked. That was a question that would be hard to answer. Lucifer was a stalker for years now.

He's the one who made sure I ended up in Ireland's on that stupid made up scholarship. "About a couple years now." I said, shifting my attention to the drawing that was in his hand. He started setting up his table and getting the fresh inks and needles. He did the usual routine for a tattoo set up. I sat there watching him. Lucifer stood up and came behind me, leaning down and kissing my neck softly and slowly. I was enjoying it. He was sending a burst of warm to my anxiety filled body. Fitz placed his outline on my skin and transferred the blue ink. He peeled off the paper and left the image. It was on my inner ankle area. This was a tattoo I had wanted for a while now. I found a picture of it in my google docs the other day and got inspired. It was a new step in a direction. Don't really know if it's wrong, but I have a strong feeling that it's right.