-All Mine-

I wasn't surprised, oftentimes Xander would stick around and creep. Because that's what he was goo... "You." The king pointed at me. "You need to be more careful around guys who are bloodsuckers." The king said adding a smirk, at the end. I looked at him with a raised brow. "The last time I checked, a vampire-like him only wants to claim me. Not suck my blood." I said to him.

                   I looked at him then looked down at my shoes slowly shuffling my feet. I knew exactly what would be next. There was possibly a fight or even some sort of conflict. I don't know, I have only seen stuff like that in the movies. I don't know, it never really did much damage. Mainly because there is a set and things are fixed a day later for the next scene.

                   "What's up with you?" Xander pointed at Fire. I looked over at fire, who was fuming with anger. "Cat got your tongue?" Xander said walking up to Fire, gently tapping his cheek. "Uh?" Xander said. Fire's eyes were a dark shade of blue, with a hint of red. Xander kept smacking his cheek annoying the hell out of him I am sure. His breaths became deeper and deeper.

                      Fire looked at me then looked at Xander. "I know that you're not who you say you are."Xander said. That's when it started. Fire lunged at Xander, missing the first punch. Xander kicked him in the stomach, sending him into the table across the way. Fire got up and made a smart decision. He fixed his tux and hair. "I know that you want her. But we made a deal long ago. If you don't keep it, you know there will be conflicts of interest." Xander said. I looked down confused. "I don't care about the deal anymore. I came back here for her. I made all of this happen to get her."Fire said walking up to Xander. I could see Xander's nose flaring. His eyes were darker than before. "Lucifer, we made a fucking deal."He said wrapping his hand around Fire's throat. Pushing him up against the wall. Fire smiled. Xander turned around and grabbed my hand. He turned with me before, walking through the double doors of the ballroom.  "She is mine." Xander said we walked through the double doors.

                         I looked at the king, then turned my attention to what was going on tonight. I hate the fact that this ball was going on. I also didn't like how I was getting in between this thing. I was in some kind of love triangle. If that's what I could call it to be honest. I don't even know if Xander likes me. "I do." He said looking down at me. He had so many side chicks nut he never really stuck with just one. So I wouldn't feel confident truly believing his word.

                        I could feel him walking behind me. Though the click of my heels were the only sounds that my naked ears were hearing.  I could feel his energy, it was dark, strong, and just different. It's hard to explain really what I mean. I finally go to my room door, I opened it, and walked in, leaving it open behind me, because he would be closing it in, 5, 4, 3. Closed.

                          I started to slip out of my dress, but I was stopped by Xander's large hands. He brushed his lips against my neck, slowly licking the opposite side. He groaned softly. "We are going to go downstairs to the ball. I don't care how you feel. You are mine and nobody will ever take you from me. You're all mine. " With that, he kissed my neck three times. Gently rubbing my arms, making me feel somewhat relaxed. "All mine." He whispered into my ear, then with that he sank his teeth into my neck...