-Get In The Car-

I awoke the next morning feeling happy. I was ready to go job hunting. Getting up from bed, I walked over to the chair where my bag was sitting. I took out a pair of jeans, socks, undergarments, and a band tee shirt. I went to the bathroom. It was clean and the water seemed to be working well. It was clean too. I hopped into the shower to get fresh.
⭕️⭕️
                 After getting dressed I grabbed my wallet and a pen. I didn't have a purse, nor did I have a phone. But I did have 50 euros, which is enough for brunch, dinner, and train tickets. I didn't have a computer to use to fill out a resumé. So I would have to do it at the library. The thing is, I have never really done a resume. I had only two jobs in America and that was a job at a supermarket called Publix. My mom refused the idea of me getting a job at 15. But I had to convince her in some way. So I used the whole college tuition thing as an excuse. She, of course, thought about it and she made arrangements for me to get a ride to work. From there the rest was history. I worked there for a year, then transferred jobs to the book store Barnes and nobles. I love working at bookstores. It's soothing.
                I walked to the front door in a hurry. I want to leave bef.. I'll hold that thought. I turned to see Bael standing there. He was leaning against the counter. I rolled my eyes when I saw the mischievous glint in his eyes. The key to the cabin dangling from his pointer finger and thumb. "I need that.." I said suddenly feeling annoyed. "Good morning to you too honey bun." He said with a smirk. I walked up to him. I leaped up and down trying to grab the key. "No." Bael said putting it up higher. "Alexander left me in charge of you today. He told me to tag along with you and help you with whatever you needed assistance with." He said looking me in the eye, stepping closer. "If you want to have a good day with me. I recommend you listen to what I tell you and everything will be just fine. " He said. I didn't say anything. I just turned around and walked to the door. Leaving the cabin. I started my journey to the train station. I was trying hard to walk fast. Knowing that at any second his black mustang would pull up beside me. That's the last thing I wanted. The station was only a good 10 minutes walk from here. I remember having to walk half a mile to the castle from here the night I arrived.
                                                                      *Flashback*
                 I awoke from a good dream. I was leaving for Ireland today. Leaving my comfy bed, my small room, and my overprotective mother. I was both overjoyed and sad. I packed small the night before and decided to bring my typewriter. I was nervous able about this, I would be staying with a family I knew nothing about. In fact, no one seemed to know anything about them.
                                                                                             OOO
                I was on my way to the airport now. My mom was driving as usual. She was trying hard to keep from crying. All I could do was shake my head. I leaned it against the window. I was used to this. anytime I was taking some sort of large leap she would be this way. It was sweet, but also a bit too much. When we arrived at the airport. I got out of the car grabbing my carry on and my typewriter. My mom got out. She walked over to me. She handed me my ticket and passport. Aww, my baby girl is growing up.." She said, lips quivering and eyes watering. "Please mom, don't cry. I'll talk to you every day." I assured her. I kissed her on her cheeks. then I hugged her tightly. She hugged back tightly, then released and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Safe travels love." She said holding back her tears. Giving me her best brave look. "Love you mom," I said smiling. I then turning and walked into the airport.
                                                                            OOO
                I was on the plane now. The security and boarding process as usual. I had the window seat. There was an old man beside me. He who kept offering me candy. This continued throughout the whole flight. I slept most of the flight and listened to music for the other half. They offered me chips for the first part of the flight. Which I refused to eat, though I was starving. I kept from eating because this type of food makes you feel full for a minute. I didn't want to experience that.
                                                                           OOO
              There was a train station 5 minutes away from the airport. I had to take it into the town where this mysterious family lived. The walk was not so bad. I was happy because I knew that the train usually served decent food. So I would eat there and hopefully, there would be no one in my booth. I walked up to the desk and asked for a ticket to this strange town. "Ma'am this town isn't in our system. From what I can see, we could direct you to a station that is close to the area." The lady at the desk said to me. I sighed feeling overwhelmed and confused. "Uhm yeah, that would be wonderful," I said to her. To be honest I had no other option. She handed me the ticket. I paid for, but she refused. She just told me to go and be careful.
                                                                               OOO
                   So far the train ride was good, I already ate and enjoyed the food. My first time having an Irish dinner was on a damn train. Wow, I should write about that one. I grabbed my typewriter, ready to write. Only to be interrupted by someone walking in and sitting at my booth area. The person was Lucifer. Only I didn't really know that at the time. I was too be taken aback by his beauty when he took his hood off. His eyes locked with mine. They were a beautiful indigo color, which changed to a cool ice blue as it adjusted to the light. I looked down at my typewriter. I was in the mood to write, but I didn't want to. I couldn't, due to the fact that my body was paralyzed. Though I tried hard to fight it, I couldn't. "Who are you?" I thought to myself. Then everything went black.

                    I remember waking up the next hour and being told that I fainted because I hadn't eaten enough. My body went into shock while I was on the train. I remembered a few things. But I chose not to argue with anyone. I decided to drop it and accept it. But soon strange things started to happen. The king or lord as they called him, never showed up to dine. But I would always see him walking into his room or down the hall doing his own thing. One day I walked into his room in an accident and he was laying there with 3 other girls, his eyes were black, even the whites of his eyes, and his skin was a glowing silver color. Of course, I was scared shitless. I ran to my room and locked my door. Then I walked straight to my typewriter and camera. He suddenly appeared. He looked normal now. He walked over to me. I tried to get to my phone. When I did he cornered me and took the phone. He threw it on the wooden floor, smashing it on the floor into a million pieces. Then he walked to my devices and destroyed them. That's when he said a bunch of stuff. Then he told me I would be working for him and would be transferred to the dungeon. I would be allowed a grace period, but that is if he felt like being generous to me.
                                                                  *End Of Flashback*
                 I was scared out of my thoughts when I heard the Honking of the car. I looked to my side and saw Bael. He looked agitated. "Autumn get in the car." He said, trying to be gentle with his approach. That's when I took off. I was really close to the train station now. He sped up beside me to match the speed of my running. "GET IN THE FUCKING CAR AUTUMN.." He yelled. I sped up and cut through the bushes. To the exit of the station. I walked in and collected my breath. "May I help you?" The lady asked at the desk. "Actually yes, may I have a ticket to the city?" I asked. Before the woman could open her mouth.A pair of strong arms wrapped itself around my waist. "Honey let's go, I got your call. I came as quick as I could." Bael said placing a kiss on my neck. Great...