-Vamosa-

"How did you get in?" I asked. "I have a key. I am the master above the landlord. Therefore I have the keys to all of my estate properties. I could see him observing me. The room was dark. Only light less given by the full moon outside. I walked over to the couch. Taking a seat making sure to maintain my distance. He placed a small leather pouch on the seat. I took it up and looked inside. It contained my documentation.
"Thank you." I said. He nodded in response. "Frank told me that you asked him to buy this bottle. He said it was super hard to find. It was basically sold out. He had to ask his father to give him the hook up." Lucifer said before taking a sip. I didn't respond. I just observed him. He was wearing a blue button up shirt, blue jeans,dress shoes, and a watch. His eyes were a crystal grey. Although the night made it look cloudy. His face was absolutely immaculate. His hair was messy. I took a sip of my wine.
I placed the wine glass on the table and scooted close to him. I lowered my shield with just my intentions. Then I slowly got on top of him. Sitting on his laps. I leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me deeply. Enjoying the connection between use. I could feel him trying to counteract the shield. Simply by sending energies of lust through spine, but it wasn't working. I wasn't hurting him at all. In fact it seemed as though he was excited to be able to touch me. I pulled away from him and got off of him. I scooted back into the area I was in before the contact. I picked up the wine and drank a bit.
I got up and walked to my room. I left the door open. Mainly because I wanted him to follow me and get into bed. Even if we didn't cuddle. But deep down I just sort of wanted to break free from the cycle he had me under. I locked the door and got into my bed alone. I slowly released all my thoughts with each sip. Allowing my mind to drift.Soon I was laying on my back, observing the ceiling again.
This was my new adventure. I had to go get some school stuff done with Frank. He an I were enrolling in the same major. Hoping we can get the same classes. It would also help if we had the same job. This would allow us to be able to watch out for each other. Even though I was Lucifer's wife, I just brought frank into a whole other world. I don't know if he's ready for the unexpected. I know that he's had the opportunity to watch a lot of movies and read books. Thing were similar. But when it's actually your life, it's a different thing.
I could feel the wine stimulating my chest. I was feeling pure warmth. I closed my eyes. Allowing my breathing to go and come. I was in a pattern. In three,hold three,out three. I did this for 3 reps. I could feel the heaviness of sleep fall creep over my body. I submitted to The darkness behind my eyelid.

I awoke the next morning. I was feel well rested. It was 8:00 A.M. Frank and I made plans to get to the school by 10:00 A.M.
I got out of bed and went straight for the shower. Taking my dress off before hopping in. I wet and soap up my washcloth. Allowing the bubbles to rise to the surface. I turned every part of my body. Scrubbing of my night sweats. I rinse my body off and wash the soap out my washcloth. I hang it on the rack behind me and got out. I put on a mixture of lotion and oil. Then I put on my perfume and clothing. I grab the pouch given to me last night.
I walk out of the room and ran down the stairs. "Good morning love." I said to Frank. Who was cooking chocolate chip pancakes,bacon,and egg whites. I walked over to the cabinet taking out the champagne. I grabbed the orange juice and poured it in a glass. I added the champagne to it. I swirl the glass and gave it a whiff. It smelt okay, I added a small bit of strawberry juice to it. Which made it taste a smell a lot better. I call it the vamosa. I made a second and third glass. giving one to Frank and the other to Dimitri.

Dimitri took a sip

Dimitri took a sip. He grunted. "This is strong,but the fruit and citrus really balances it out." He said taking another sip. I walk over to the stove and pick up the spatula. I begin to flip the bacon one by one. I did this every two minutes. It cooked easily due to the amount of oil Frank poured into the pot. I aggressively separate the eggs with the fork I replaced the spatula with. I added a bit of butter to it. Frank took the pancakes out of the pan. Placing them on a large plate. I took out the bacon and placed them onto a separate plate. Then I placed the scrambled egg whites into a large bowl.
Dimitri was cutting up some apples and other fruits. Placing that into small bowls. The table was set. We just added the food to it. I bring a pitcher of warm tea and another with orange juice to the table. Dimitri placed the bowls of fruit on each of the mats. I noticed that he placed two additional cups and plates onto the table. The doorbell rang just then. "I'm not answering it." I said sitting down and waiting for the guests to come in and done with us.

I had to maintain what little bit manners I had left. I didn't want to get on anyone's bad side. Not now and not ever. Lucifer sat in front of me. He brother sat beside him. I took the utensils on each plate and took the food I wanted. My plate was packed. I was ready to enjoy the food. Lucifer took my cup from it's place. He placed it under his nose giving it a whiff.

"You're drinking this early in the morning?" He question me. He placed his juice on my mate and sipped on mine. I poured syrup all over my pancake. I grabbed the knife and began to cut it into small squares. Then I took a big bite. I chewed my food keeping my eyes on the food in front of me.
This man was honestly killing my whole vibe. Who cares if I drink this early. As long as I'm not drunk or making a fool out of myself.

I continued eating until my plate was empty. I got from the table and brought my plate to the sink. "Frank, you need to get to the school with Autumn. I'll clean this up." Dimitri said. "Thank you so much." I said to him. I walked to him. Wrapping my arms around him. I then kissed him on the cheek. I let go and turned around. Walking out of the dining room and dawn the hall. We reached the front door. Frank opened it and I walked out. He closed it behind us. Locking it with his keys. He pressed the button on his car keys. Which opened the doors.
I walked up to the passenger seat of the car and opened the door. I got in and closed the door. The guards were surrounding the house. They were parked in my driveway. Observing the house and it's outside threats. Frank got it and closed the door.
-