-After Office Hours-

One hour had passed and I was looking out at the ocean alone. Lost in my thoughts, I had the ring on my finger and I was wondering if it was a good idea to even create such a promise. What if I end up alone forever. My mate isn't even into me, so I'm sure that means that life will be lonely. "Fuck." I said rubbing my forehead. Lucifer walked up to the railing. He stood by me. "I'm gonna need the ring, I have to return it. I'm renting it. " I said to him. He smirked to himself. "I'm not gonna give it back to you." He said. "Excuse me?" I asked. "I am not giving the ring back to you." He said. I laughed to myself. I walked away from the railing and to the stairs. I needed to walk away because I knew that I would end up punching him in the face.

We arrived back at the house. I took of my shoes and walked to stairs. I ran up and walked into my room. I closed the door and walked over to my duffle bag. I grabbed my small pouch and took out my dildo. I place it on the bed head using the suction. I then turn around and place the tip at the center of my core. I push backwards, a small moan escaping from my lips.

I keep a steady rhythm pushing back. I covered my mouth. I continue. Before I knew it I was hitting my spot just right. Soon the door opened. "Autumn Alum was." He trailed off. I looked up from my messy hair covering my eyes. I slid off a sat up hiding it. "I'll come downstairs in after I finish taking care of some things. I said avoiding eye contact. He closed the door.

After I showered I put on my clothes and walked out of my room. I walk downstairs and sat on the couch. He was sitting on the other one. "What did Alum?" I asked him. "Nothing, did you have fun?" He asked me. I was feeling extremely annoyed. "I came two times. If that's what you were asking." I replied sharply. "That's good to know he said picking up the cup of whiskey and chugging it down. Slamming the cup down onto the coffee table.
We were actually leaving tonight. Which meant that I had to return the rings before I left. I get up and walk upstairs. I gather all my belongings and place them inside my duffle bag. I had nothing left out and about. Everything was inside my if my bag. I grab it walk down the stairs. I take my ring off an place it in the box. He hands me the box I walk outside and get into the car. He puts our bag in the trunk and then he shuts it walks to the drives side. He gets in the car and drives in the direction of the jewelry.
—-
We arrive there about 10 minutes later. He parks the car and I get out and walk inside. I go to the nearest employee. "I would like to return these rentals. She takes both of the boxes. She opens mine and the ring is sitting there. She opens Lucifer's ring and it wasn't in there's. I felt my stomach churn. "I must have forgotten or lost it." I said. "Ma'am I would have to charge you the fee for the band." She said. I couldn't even say no. "Can you hold on." I walk to the door and open it. I walk outside expecting to see the car but was gone. My heart fell.
I walk back inside and pay for the ring. Then I walked outside. I ordered a Uber which would be here in about 5 minutes.
——
The Uber ride was filled with silence and a lot of tears. I had on my hoodie and I knew for sure that I would not be able to sleep at all tonight. I'm actually gonna need to get my stuff from him. I also wanted to curse him out one last time before disappearing forever. I don't know how I would go about doing that. But I really needed to find a way. I call his brother. After two rings he picks up the phone. "Is your brother at the castle or is he at his workplace? I asked him. "He's at the office. Even though it's a bit after hours he had to have a staff meeting. Which should start in the next hour or so." He said. "Thank you." I said before hanging up the phone.
That have more than enough time to get my stuff. He had gotten a 20 minute head start. Which meant that he was arriving there in the next 15 to 20 minutes. I sighed leaning my head back into the seat. I could feel my pressure rising and my heart beating. The heat was radiating on my face.
——
I got to his office walking out of the elevator and into the main office. There were about 30 people seated at the large table. "Lucifer I need to speak with you." I said to him. His meeting wasn't gonna be staring anytime soon. I notice he had his hands tied up with her. She seemed to be his new assistant. "I'm busy as you can see, we can do this later." He replied. "I'm so FUCKING TIREd if you shit." I said to him. He stopped in his track and turned to me. "You're tired of my shit? Don't you think I get tired of you complaining. Your childish ways. You're a young immature girl who doesn't seem to know what the fuck she wants. All you do is drink and get yourself in trouble. "Says the man who has no morals." I said. "I'm the king of the underworld Autumn. I and the seven deadly sins embodies into one form. Either way I never promised you a hand in marriage. We signed a contract. Even if I did get you a ring a ceremony it would all be fire show. Nothing else. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. Who I fuck is for my wellbeing. I need to feed. I can't be with a person who deprived me of that opportunity. We have nothing but a few shared sexual experiences and small trips. Yes you were my mate but you cleared me out of your system. So I can mark whoever I want to now that I don't have to worry about my scent being in your bloodstream. We don't have a relationship Autumn. So I suggest that you leave. I have a meeting." He said.