-I Need A Favor-

"Is that what I am to you now?" I asked. His brows furrowed. "What?" He mumbled. "A walking bag of drugs," I said. I could tell that I was about to hit a nerve. If he even had any that worked. He was still holding me in his arms bridal style. "When we get to Lilith's place, you need to pack all of your stuff."He said to me. "Where are we escaping to?" I asked. "No place that I wish to tell you about, at the moment." He said in a low tone. "As usual," I said rolling my eyes.

"Whenever you think a person is being too overprotective, it's usually to protect you." He said. "Because I'm a walking bag of drugs. " I said. I laid my head on his chest. I could feel him relax slightly.  I wouldn't mind being in a relationship with this man. But I know that no matter what. We were just any other star crossed lovers. If anything were to happen between us. I rubbed my head against his chest. His body seemed to relax even more. 

I wanted what we started to be completed. I moaned softly, feeling very aroused. "His blood is making you feel this way." He said. "No, it's not."I moaned softly into his chest. "I want you."I said, gently kissing his neck. I could feel the moisture rushing to my core.  My heartbeat sped up. I could feel him tense and relax.
We arrived at Lilith's place soon after. I was feeling a bit too overly intimate. Way more than I could ever be. He didn't make any second to the past before we were in the bedroom I was assigned to. He grabbed my duffle bag and packed all of my belongings inside of it. I didn't say a word I mostly just watched him. He finished within two minutes tops. Picking me up and heading out of the house. I did not see Lilith at all.
I walked up to him making full-on eye contact. I didn't say a word. I just placed my hand on his chest gently caressing his face with the other hand.  He liked the feeling t gave him. He pushed both my hands away and returned to what he was doing. " Why did you mark me?." I said grabbing his wrist.  He pulled away and continued to pack the bags. I sighed and walked out of the room. I wasn't going anyplace in particular. I just wanted to meet my match. If he was here.
My stomach began to cramp. I could feel him calling me. He was not happy and I did not care. I continued walking until I saw him. A very tall and handsome man. His skin was the color of bronze. His hair flowed past his shoulder and back. I avoided eye contact. All I knew was they were glowing. I loved it.
I could tell that this was one of the forms he often chose to shapeshift into. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk past him. He put his arm out to stop me. I curved it perfectly. Avoiding his arms. I continued walking to where I needed to be. Which was outside, I knew he would have a problem with that. That would mean easy access for his dear ole brother. I chuckled to myself.
I reached the front door five minutes into the walk. I didn't see him anywhere. I unlocked the door and walked out of the house. The cramps grew stronger. I continued walking until I got deeper into the forest and off the boundaries of the property. Before I could take another step, his hand wrapped around my waist. He lunged forward at super speed. I couldn't do anything else but hold on. I didn't have to look at the face to know who it was.
I believe that he may be taking us to the super-secret location. His grip around my waist got tighter. I could hear him whispering silent spells in a weird ancient language. Perhaps that of the fallen. I didn't say anything. I only listened to the cold and windy night. Hearing the crickets here and shuffles in the bushes. I felt as though we were being followed. Perhaps it was mild hallucinations from the blood I drank earlier.

*********************************************************

A few moments later we arrived at a small cabin. It was made of deep cherry wood. The door had the pentagram carved into it. There was a nice front porch with four wooded rocking chairs, two on each side. We walked up the marble stairs and to the door. Before Lucifer could knock, there was an answer at the door. A man entered the frame. I could tell that he was human. I could also feel how strong his energy is. He may be a warlock. He was the same height as Lucifer, with a bigger build. His eyes were dusty grey, hair falling perfectly onto his shoulder. He had it styled like a Viking, braided in the front and loose in the back. His attire consisted of a black tee, black leather vest, dark washed fitted jeans, and leather shoes. He had rings on his finger with stones in them.

He was staring at me heavy. Not seeming to know how to break eye contact. I was pretty sure that Lucifer wouldn't be too fond of that. I know that this may just be a visit and could never be where we were hiding out. A paranormal being would never escape another by going to a witch. That is though if the witch had some magical potions that could make one invisible to the enemy's eyes. Maybe we are here for something like that.

"Come in." He said leaving the frame. I stepped into the small cottage. Feeling the presence of Lucifer enters behind me. We were met with a nice sized living room. There were two leather couches, a coffee table which looked to be made from an actual tree, and a television. There were black curtains covering each window. Shielding the insides from this brutal world. To the left of the licking from was a large kitchen that had various shelves with different herbs in mason jars. A lot more than I even imagined existed. There was a huge space in between that lead to the stairs, I didn't imagine this cabin being two stories.

We walked over to the couch taking a seat. Lucifer sat on his own couch. As we all did really. "To what do I owe this visit." The man asked. "I need you to do me a favor." He said in a low tone as if someone was outside listening. "What is that favor?" He asked. "I need you to place protection spell over her and keep her in your care for the next month or two. At least until my brother stops searching for her."Lucifer basically begged. I've never seen him this desperate for a favor before. "What if Xander comes looking for me?" I asked feeling my blood boiling. I didn't like the way he was shoving me into the arms of a stranger. "They won't."The man replied suddenly. "They might think I jumped off of a cliff and decided to end it all. I don't know if they will forgive me for my absence. "I said close to tears. "I doubt they have noticed your absence if anything Lucifer will end up making up a story or distracting from your lack of presence."The man said breaking eye contact with me to look at Lucifer.

I looked at Lucifer. He was distracted by someone in the corner of my vision. I turned to see pale ginger. She resembled Lilith strikingly. I was honesty token aback. Almost jealous that I would be staying here with her and this handsome man. It made me wonder if they were a thing. "Eww, he's my dad."She said fake gagging at the thought I had in my head. She laughed, walking over to the couch I was sitting at. She took a seat. "Well isn't it nice to finally see my Godfather after years of being gone. Lucifer looked like he had just seen a ghost. "Scarlet, you've grown," Lucifer said greeting her with a nod. "Yes, I have. I am old enough for a mate. It's just that I haven't found one and my pops here doesn't let me leave the house. He keeps me in here. I help him with spells and research. But that's boring for a girl my age. You know what I mean?" She said turning her attention at me. I tilted mine in confusion.

"Well I'm gonna need you to teach her as much as you can." Lucifer said to Scarlet. "You want us to make her a witch?" He asked Lucifer. Lucifer shook his head no. "Why not."Scarlet asked. "She is not mature enough for spells. She is the type of individual who would get mad at the world and turn everyone in frogs. That's the last thing we need."Lucifer said over Scarlet's chuckling. I rolled my eyes, feeling myself sink back into the state of being where I was when Fire died. I'm gonna be locked up again for two months or even more. An immortal never sleeps, so this brother of his could search the earth for the next million years. Leaving my remains behind in this house is the last thing I needed.

Yes, I had to company of Scarlet, but she wasn't really like me. She is more outgoing and mature. More immortal than mortal. I'm pretty sure if she went to the castle she would fit in perfectly. No need to dress, speak, or act differently. She would be crowned queen in an instant. "Well, I should be on my way now." Lucifer said getting up. "Will you visit?" I asked him. He didn't reply. I just walked out of the cabin.