-Speaking of the Devil-

I arrived at the apple store, feeling somewhat nervous about my rebellious plan. I walked over to the display. There were so many different phones to choose from. I had a headache just thinking of the right one to get. I sighed. I walked up to the newer models. The prices were not so bad. I had a ton of money saved up from mom and from working. I feel like the newer model would be just right for me. It's up to date and I won't have to worry about getting a computer for now. I like the one that has no button on the front.
I prefer the XR due to the fact that the screen is larger and it is smaller than the 10. "How may I help you?" A tall guy with misty grey eyes asked. I pointed to the phone."I would like to purchase that one." I said. "What color would you like?" He asked. "Yellow please." I said. He nodded walking to the back. I walked over to the checkout line. There was only one person in line. The thing about this mall is that not many people seem to shop for phones and electronics. He walked over to me with the phone in his left hand. He handed it to me. "Follow me to the register over here.
****
He handed me my brand new phone. I was able to make international calls and texts. Which means that I can call Frank tonight. I didn't take the bag they were putting it in. I bought lingerie set from a store and I put the charger and headphones in the bag. I didn't keep the box. I also asked the employee to send me a digital copy of the information. So that I wouldn't have any paper trails.
*****
Scarlett was in the same store. She had 6 dressed laid out in the large red chairs. 3 were beautiful shades of yellow. The other 3 were different shades of red. I didn't say a word. I just observed her as she stared very intently on the dresses. "Tomorrow the weds to be are going to be having dinner. All of the guests will be attending. So this is the moment where we have to make our mark." Scarlet said. I laughed. She gave me the meanest look. I soon became silent. "Remember that we are on a time crunch." I said.

Ian and Lucifer would most likely get home in one hour. It takes half an hour to get home. So the best thing for me to do is call a cab. I walked out of the store. I didn't have much more time to waste. This is something that makes me feel max anxiety. I walked outside feeling the cool air hit my face. I guess you could say that I'm freaking out a bit. I feel like if I go now and make it home in time. She could get away with being late. I'm sure they wouldn't punish her as they would with me.

I was staring off into the distance trying to spot the car. Only to have my view cut off. I looked up at the car's window to see who it was. It was my familiar. I got in the car without hesitation. I already knew what was up and that my intuitions would never fail me. I shut the door and buckled my seatbelt. "So I take it you tend to sense when I am about to be in trouble before I can?" I asked. He nodded. Shifting the car into drive.
15 minutes into the ride and I still had nothing to say. My phone pinged in my pocket. I ignored it, thinking that if I behaved as though I didn't hear it he wouldn't hear it. "You gonna get that?" He asked. I could feel my face heat up. "If you're gonna be around Lucifer, you'll definitely need to keep it on silent." He said taking it out of my hand and flipping the small switch at the side. He handed it back to me. I looked at the screen. There was a notification telling me to finish setting up my iCloud account.
"If he finds out that you have that phone he's going to smash it to pieces." He said. I bit my lip in aggravation. I was like a little puppy on a leach. It was all about what Lucifer wanted me to do. I was being pulled along. That's something I'm trying to break free from. "I'm using this phone to get out of this country in two weeks. So I'll make sure I hide it really well." I said. "I can tell that he's already marked you. I can smell his scent in you. It's mixed in with your blood. The only way you can actually leave the country without him finding you is if you take a 3-day herbal to cleanse. Then leave immediately after that. You would have to travel by land. Due to the fact that you're detoxing and most airports wouldn't allow you into their flights if they saw venom running out of your nose and mouth. Either way that detox will cut some of the ties he has with you. So he won't be able to find you or track you. But he will know that you're alive." He said to me.
I was very interested in this cleanse. Planning from this point on is critical. I plan to leave after the wedding. I didn't say anything else for the rest of the ride. I just sat there trying to figure out what I would tell Lucifer and Ian when they see that Scarlet took the car.
***
We pulled up to the front of the house."Speaking of the devil." I whispered to myself. I grabbed the bags and opened the door. Getting out of the car. "Thank you."I said, turning before shutting the door closed.
He saluted me and then drove off. I walked up the driveway. Knowing that Lucifer was probably about to scorch my ass with the flames from hell. I walked past him and Ian. I walked into the house and up the stairs.

I walked into my room and shut the door. I placed the bags on my bed. I turned around to see Lucifer. I didn't say a word. "Where is Scarlet?" He asked. "I'm guessing she might still be at the mall or on her way from the mall. She was having a hard time choosing the dress she wanted." I said turning around to face the bags. I took out the lingeries I purchased. They were all out of my norm. He was standing directly behind me now.
"What's with the sudden interest in lingerie?" He asked. "My familiar helped me pick all of these out. Poor guy had to watch me try them all on." I said, watching his face with pure amusement. He wasn't happy about that. "You know that I can send him back to where he came from. Right?" He asked me. I said nothing to him. I took off all of my clothes, wrapping up in my towel. I needed to shower and take a nice nap.
I left my phone right on the bed. I didn't care if he saw it. He won't break it. I know that for sure. I could feel him following me to the bathroom. I allowed it. He closed the door. I turned on the water for the shower. I could feel his eyes burning lasers onto my skin. "Join me." I said taking a step into the hot shower.