-Mrs.Blackstone-

I need to create a simple schedule that will help me to avoid Lucifer successfully for 20 hours. I would end up having to see him at the self defense training. I got out of the bathroom. "Alright Ian, call me when you land. I'll make the arrangements for you to be picked up. I'll meet you at the house." He said. I walked over to the closet. Pulling out a oversized sweater.
I walked towards the bathroom, his hands grabbed my hips. He pulled me hard against his body. I exhaled. I didn't even realize I was holding breathe in that swift second. He turned me around and kissed me. I kissed back softly. He couldn't do everything he wanted.

He picked me up and placed me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his hips. He placed his tip into my core and pushed all the way in. There was a knock at the door. He leaned into my neck, sighing with annoyance. He pulled out. I hopped on the floor and walked to the bathroom. His brother was at the door with information. He walked out of the room and closed the door. Turning the lock. 
I got into the shower.
——
The morning I woke up a bit early. I knew that since Ian was here he would be finding an antidote to this magic I got going on. I finder getting ready. My hair was tied up a bit and my outfit was pretty revealing. I walked out of my room and made my way downstairs.
I felt their attentions move to my being.

Ian was the first person I made eye contact with

Ian was the first person I made eye contact with. He was cooking hashbrowns and bacon. He broke eye contact and went back to talking to Dimitri. I walked over to the fridge. Opening the door and taking out a small container with blueberries. I also grabbed a bottle of water. I walked to the back porch. I honestly just wanted to get a greenhouse and grow herbs inside. I looked at the water. It was so beautiful. The sun was rising.
Lucifer sat down on the chair beside me. "You need to eat more food." He said. I ignored him. I wasn't in the mood to be his little angel. Whatever he says I do. When he talks I listen. I am not the one who is supposed to be at his every command. I got up from the chair and started walking to the edge of the forest. The path was cleared. It was very beautiful.
I ignored the fact that he was behind me.
Though it was normal. I just wanted to give a bit more room. If I'm supposed to be like cattle to him. Let me get a lot more rooms to graze the field of life. Honestly, it could be worse. He could have gotten a job working at my school. I would freak. I didn't go too far in.
I stood in one spot observing the trees. He wrapped his arms around my waist, leaning forward and kissing my neck. Chills ran down my spine. I stepped away from his embrace. Walking back to the house. I opened the door and walked in. I placed the blueberry container on the counter. There were a few insides.

Which was now being eaten by Frank. He observed me, my outfit and how I looked at that very moment. My breathing and my facial expression. He shifted his attention to Lucifer. Who seemed relaxed, only was not one who you could read easily. "When was the last time you both fucked?" Frank asked. I could feel my entire face heat up.
He realized that he spat that out, it wasn't just in his head. I avoided the question. "It doesn't." I was cut off by Lucifer. "It's been a while. I mean we did." He was cut off. "I'm gonna go out to buy some stuff." I walked out of the kitchen and to my room. I took my purse up from the bed, along with my car key. It turned to see Dimitri, he closed the door behind him. "You know he's gonna figure out a way to break this spell. I don't know what to tell you when that day comes. I just hope you know he's not gonna take it easy on you." He said handing me the small vial. I drank it and gave him an empty container. "That's not gonna happen." I said opening the door and walking out of the room.
——
I got to herbal shop without being followed by Lucifer. I want to buy some protective herbs that will block my energy signatures and my scent from him. Though he isn't able to smell me. I wanted to keep that up. I laughed to myself. This is a fucking trip. I opened the door and stepped inside. There were dry herbs in large mason jars on wooden shelves. In the back, there was a greenhouse with freshly grown herbs.

There were crystals and candles too. Things I seemed to have an interest in. I gave the cashier a list of the herbs I needed. All while I looked at the crystals and smelt the candle. I picked up simple clear quartz and two candles. I took them over to the cashier. Who had all the herbs tied up and labeled? She cashed everything out. Placing them in two large paper bags. I paid with my card and went on mine.

I wanted to get a couple of weapons. I needed to be able to show that I could protect myself from the evil that lurked the night. I pulled into a parking lot that only had about two cars parked outside. I grabbed my purse and got out of the car. I press the button in the keys. The car chirped, it's locked. I walk to the door and open it. I walk inside.
There were guns on the wall and in the display cases. There was also ammunition's. I was more interested in knives. I walked into the other room. It had everything I was looking for. The idea for me is to have a few swords and knives. There was a small sheet of paper by the cash register. I took a piece and took a pen out of my bag. I wrote down all of the weapons I wanted. When I finished, I brought the list to the employee who had been eyeing me for the longest time.

She nodded and walked to the back to get everything

She came back with a case. There was everything in it that I had on the list. I paid with my card and took my receipt. They had me sign a few papers of course. But it was a common business. "It's a pleasure doing business with you Mrs.Blackstone."
—-
I got home after around 8 pm, I had stopped by a body shop to get some lotion and body products. I walked inside with all of my bags piled into one hand. Puffier was standing sitting on the couch next to his brother. Dimitri was watching a movie that he seemed captivated by. The girl walked off screen, flaunting her curves and the way it fit into the red bikini perfectly. Ian looks away from his phone. He was reading an article.
"You seemed to have gotten a lot of stuff." He said. I smiled and nodded. Walking a bit faster to my room. I got inside and dropped everything. I lock my door and make sure to turn the actual lock.

I didn't want him to see the knives I got. It would make him go nuts. I grad the case and shove it under my bed. Then I pick the rest of the bags up and place them on my bed. I removed everything from its bag and placed them where I felt they should be around my room and even my bathroom. The herbs will end up being in my other room.