-Don't Flake On Me-

-TWO DAYS LATER-

-TWO DAYS LATER-

I couldn't really lie when I said I was nervous. I had no clue how wedding planning went. Being here with him made it even more real. I honestly couldn't believe this was happening. He pulled me against his body. Gently placing a warm kiss on my neck. I closed my eyes for that second hoping that I'd be able to get through this. I wanted to be difficult just so that I could opt out and let Scarlet or Amethyst take over. I couldn't do that though, it wouldn't be fair on him. I can't be difficult. That's something he mentioned when he snapped on me. I sigh. I continued walking through the villa. He had a long week scheduled for us. Which meant that I would be in between school and this. I took some time off of work. Which gave me the room in my schedule to plan the wedding, find my home, and the location for my business.

We were sitting inside of a large office, right now he and I are looking through books to get ideas for the wedding. I was looking through a book of venues and he was looking through a book of interior designs. I actually preferred my wedding to be by the beach. But because we would be taking a honeymoon, I would have to opt for a wedding that takes place at a castle. I didn't want to do too much. I would like it to take place inside and the reception to be held outside. That way everything can run smoothly and we can leave for the honeymoon smoothly. I found the perfect villa, it was pretty large and absolutely somewhere I can imagine myself tying the knot. It was also by a body of water. I take the page out of the book and place it on the desk. Lucifer stops his flipping through the book. He picked up the paper and looked at the villa. He placed it on top of a black folder. I put the venue book away and pick up another book. This book was filled with ideas for colors, texture, flowers, fabrics, and more. I kept things very simple.

When it came to the china set and table clothe, I went for a white and dusty rose. The silverware was silver and the glasses were clear. The tables were circular and seated only eight individuals. There would be about three candles for each table. There were also gonna be white roses at each table. I really like the idea of all white. The bridesmaid will be wearing a dusty pink color. I want a simple wedding, something my guests and I will remember. Of course, I had no price limit, I could do and have anything I wanted. I put all the pages onto the small stack that had accumulated. Lucifer had chosen a couple of things, like the set up of the chapel. He chose something very cute, I really hoped that it would be executed as perfectly as I would imagine.

--------------------

We followed behind the real estate agent. This was home that was not owned by Lucifer. Which meant that I would have the freedom from him. I would basically own my own thing. I wanted to pay it off so that I can relax and enjoy school and my business. I want peace and quiet. I want to wake up and be able to walk around the house naked. Not have to worry about being watched like prey. The villa was very spacious and just my type. I could already see the furniture I would put in. I'd want hints of blue. I like blue because it reminds me of the ocean.  Which will keep me calm and keep my mind at ease.
I already signed the papers and filled out all the forms. I have a 100% chance of automatic approval, due to the fact that Lucifer was the secondary owner. I couldn't really refuse it. Mainly because it was required to have two names on it. He took it upon himself to try to pay it off. I refused, I had to shove the money into the real estate agents bag. I didn't want him to pay for my house. I wanted it to be my own responsibility. I wanna feel what it's like to be independent and responsible for myself, my home,  and my stuff. "Why can't you just allow me to spoil you and play my role?" He asked. "I'm allowing you to play your role. I just want to have this one thing for myself. Your name will be in it for 6 months and then it will be off after that. So this villa is my responsibility  and through this, I will get a true taste of what independence is." I said to him.
"Since you obviously don't want me to live with you, I have one request." He said. "What?" I asked him."We have sex every day during the evening time. I want to make sure you're extra satisfied and reminded of who your husband is and what's he's capable of." He said. I roll my eyes.
———
We arrived at the small location which I had been eyeing for some time now online. It was made of bricks and Wood. It gave me the vibes of the club in the queen of the damned. I'd be making it into a bookstore and cafe with a small bar. I'm still trying to decide. I had to get it together before I the deadline date. I walked through the building. It was small, but I felt as though I could make it work. I wanted something homey. Something nice, that would make people want to stay here and relax. One floor for students and the other for business people off of the clock who wants to unwind with a bit of alcohol. I wanna add a small restaurant in this place, which would make it even better. I had so many ideas, but I had to figure out a way to execute it. I also had to come up with the money. Depending on how much it'll cost me.

I had already paid for the place which meant that I just had to hire the team to do the work. That means interior and exterior designs. "I'm gonna hire my men to work on the interior and exterior. They're really good." Lucifer said pulling me closer to his hard body. I just had a few papers to sign and he had to sign too, mainly because I needed a second name on the contract. "Thank you, I'll have the ideas to you in the next two days." I said to him. "Don't flake on me Autumn." He said. I laughed to myself, "I should be saying that to you Lucifer." I said.

I walked away from him and kept walking through the building. I had a picture of everything in my head. I knew exactly how I wanted it to look. He came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. The agent was in another room. Which gave Lucifer enough time to grope me and initiate further physical interaction. "Luci." I said, he ran his hand up my shirt and to my breast. He spins me around and pulls my shirt up. He gropes on my breast. He then leans in and sucks on my nipple. "Lucifer, you can't do this in public." I whimpered out, he pulled away. "Technically we aren't in public. This place is ours, which means I can take you if I want to."He said, sucking even harder, I tried so hard to push him away. It worked this time. I adjusted my shirt and made sure I put myself together. He had this sly smirk on his face. Knowing damn well how wet I was and that I had major feelings for him. Not long after the agent walked into the room we were in.