-This Is A Start-

"So this is your monthly schedule and a binder that contains the information for your classes, their syllables, your supply list, textbook list, and your receipts for the fund you did or didn't have to pay for these classes." The lady said. She had dark brown hair and bangs. She had it pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a pink listing color that matched her shirt. She had on glasses that were clear plastic frames. She broke eye contact. Then she started highlighting and circling a few documents that were in our binders. She made a sticky not and place it on both our folders.
She handed the binders to us. I was absolutely ecstatic. I'm gonna be able to go to school with my best friend. "I need you both to sign these five documents." She handed us some papers. We blindly signed them and handed them back to her. "Thank you. Come into school when your schedule instructs you to. Be sure to join the group chats your teacher created for the class. Those will help you a whole lot.There's also a student log in and password that goes along with you. I'll be having you set that password on the computer over there after we take you ID pictures."She said.
I moved over to the area where we would be taking the photos. I sat down in the chair. There was a small web camera attached to the top of the computer. She took the picture of me and then she pointed to the computer. I went to the computer typing in a password with caps,numbers,and symbols. I hit the enter button. Allowing the system to register it. I got up and walked over to her desk area. I watched a Frank sat down and flashed his pearly whites. He always knew his angles.
He walked over to the computer barley taking a seat. He typed away and hit the enter button. He was ready to go. She handed me my ID and then she handed Frank his own. "If you loose those, you'll have to pay five American dollars. Since you're American that it." I laughed inside my head. I'm pretty sure could get a euro to her instead of the American five. We took our stuff turning to leave the office. While walking out I sort of noticed the fact that there were so many attractive people who went to this school. The majority human, I haven't really been able to see any paranormal beings.
I got in the car and so did Frank. "I thought we would at least get a small tour. I bet when we go we're gonna be lost." He said slamming his door. He was a lot more frustrated than I. I felt him watching me displeased with how calm I am. "I'm sure there will be a student who will be responsible for showing us around. It's their break time. So there aren't many students on campus, if not any at all." I said. He seemed to calm down at that second. He was looking at something outside of the car. I turned to see Lucifer walking towards our car. He knocked on the window.
Frank rolled it down. I met eyes with him, holding them. "My brother and I would like it if you both accompanied us to lunch. I know that you both are supposed to go job hunting. But it will only be for an hour and no longer." He said. Frank nodded his head aggressively. I was a bit disappointed, the guy might be the death of me. He always seems to be easily manipulated by Lucifer. It's all due to his stupid charm. I rolled my eyes and turned my body to face ahead. I was over this conversation. "On that note, Frank can drop me off somewhere real quick and you all can go together. I have things I need to get done. I also have applications I have to submit personally into the local businesses I want to work for. I genuinely apologize." I said speaking swiftly and with confidence.
"You're gonna need something in your system. I mean you will be busy for the next two to four hours. I feel it's best you have something in your stomach." Lucifer said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure that I made myself pretty clear to you. I feel as though frank seemed to have gotten the message. It seems you're lacking comprehension." I stated. I turned my attention to Frank. "Keys please." I said holding out my left hand. He took out the key and placed it into my hand. He got out of the car and I slide my way over to the drivers seat. I adjusted all of the mirrors, alongside the seat. I made sure everything was in its right place.

"Text me when you get to every location." Frank said. Lucifer has this strange smirk on his face. I hit the button on the side of the door so the locks would close. He wouldn't be able to get in the car spontaneously. I saw his smirk come to a serious halt. I knew this was what he didn't want. I knew that he feared this very moment so much. Me driving in another country. Perhaps getting lost or in the hands of his invisible enemies. Either way it was fear I'd teach him to face by the end of the day. I started the car and rolled up the windows.

Being sure to put the car in drive. I hit the engine pedal. The car starts moving faster than I expected. I hold back on the pedal being sure to balance the speed. It was raining earlier which meant that I have to drive at the speed limit if not 5 below it. I shift the gear and begin to drive. I had typed in the location on maps. Which made it easy for me. The car drove so smooth. Not only that it felt wonderful being so free. I'm never allowed to do anything. They'd rather for me to watch paint dry.
But it seems the times are slowly changing and people are making new choices. He's accepting new things. Based on what I see he is open to changes. This is a lot more that I would normally get the opportunity to do. So I feel like this is a start.