-Just A Homemade Tea-

I walked into my room avoiding the shower. I didn't want to encounter any sort of sexual relations with this man. So the best thing for me to do was just to simply read some of this book and get my studying on. I'll end up taking a shower after my sweat starts to irritate me. Lol which is unlikely and nasty. I kind of got zoned out and forgot about time. I was caught up learning about how different herb interacted with each other. Angelica is a herb that is certainly good to use as a base for protection spells or potions. When combined with an herb called Caraway it adds a potent kick to it. Comfrey helps aid travel. Verbena is an herb that helps to anoint those who are going on a new spiritual journey. It reverses all negative activity from the user. That being said, there are various other herbs that I can use to gain the protection I need in order to...
"How's the studying going?" Ian asked leaning against the frame of the door. I honestly forgot that I didn't even close the door. "It's great, I'm learning a lot," I said, closing the book. I walked into the bathroom taking off my clothes. This time making sure that I closed the door.  I got in the shower. Turning on the water and allowing it to beat on my back. I could feel the exhaustion creeping in slowly. I continued rubbing my body with the soapy washcloth. Feeling cleaner by the second. I hated the feeling of dirt, oil, sweat, and otherworldly particles on my skin. I guess I sort of got caught up in the studying to notice time had flown. Either way, I'm pretty sure I'll be in my own routine from now on.
I'm sure they've noticed the edge of the sword that is slowly being sharpened.
I guess you can say that he saw the bull's eye and triggered me. I'm happy it happened sooner. Before I lost my own peace of mind and will to be independent. The last thing I wanted was to be like the classic female character who was worthless and could never really do shit. I wanna be like Buffy. Kickass.
—•—•——•
I was dressed in biker shorts and a sports bra. The only thing covering me was a satin shawl. I walked downstairs to the room where I often saw Ian casting spells and brewing teas. He could make two people fall in love. Just by brewing three herbs and three spices with a drop of honey. I think that's what I'll do at dinner tonight. Put a bit of honey and some other herbs into Lucifer's alcohol. I walked into the room letting it sink in.There were herbs sitting on wooden shelves all over the four walls of the room. There was also plenty of space by the windows to sit and also to grow plants. Herb plants were placed and hung randomly around the room.
I grabbed a small stone bowl, placing the herbs that I read about earlier inside. I only put about a teaspoon of everything. I added a bit of cayenne pepper to shield from negative and unwanted interference. I started to grind the herbs up into fine dust. I found an oil that was made from rose oil and olive oil. I got a small dropper bottle. Pouring the mixture into it. I also added a bit of seawater, dirt, blood, and the smoke from the sage. I swirled the bottle around like one would with a cup of wine. "What did you come up with?" Ian asked. I stopped swirling the bottle. Nonchalantly placing it in my pocket. "Nothing special," I said placing the herbs back on the shelves. He came up to me. I could feel him right behind me. He placed his hand on my hips, pulling me close. He reached into my pocket and took the bottle out. He opened it and then dropped it onto his wrist. He observed the bottle, swirled it and slid it right back into my pocket.
"You know that if your magical oil does work he will hunt for you. It doesn't matter where you're hiding. He will eventually find you. Either he himself will run into you or one of his many otherworldly friends. " he whispered into my ear. "The oil blocks the connection you share with him and his kind. But it mainly affects him. You'll need more than that to completely leave him." He whispered stepping away from me and leaving the room.
—•—•—•
I put on a nice body-hugging shirt and pants. I had a pair of black platform combat boot and blazer. I don't know why I felt like being so fashionable. I actually put makeup on and perfume. I walked over to the bar, pouring Lucifer's favorite drink. I added a bit of honey, my blood, and some crushed rosebuds. I needed my energy in him so that I could keep track of him once my plan came into full action.