-What Was That?-

I walked down the dimly lit hallway, with fire holding my hand. I gently squeezed his hand, harder and harder, as we got closer to the ballroom. I couldn't help it, I really couldn't, this was a lot, there was too much that was going on at the moment. Would they be able to tell how nervous I am, would they get blood-hungry and possibly attack me? "No." Fire replied, hearing my thoughts. He was trying to keep me calm.

                     "So, there are two main bloodlines, that you must keep your eyes on, because they will be looking at you, and those two are, the purple blood and the blue blood, which is... Well, you will know when you see the color on their crest." Fires said, in his usual husky voice. I sighed, trying to figure out what I should do. My mind was about to start racing. Before, it could go any further. Fire stopped me, gently pinning me against the wall. He looked into my eyes with want and need. It's hard to explain due to how fast the emotions were flashing. I bit my lips, not even knowing that I was doing so.

                   Fire inched closer to me, I could feel his warm breath hitting my face. "Wha.." Before I could finish the sentence his hands were caressing my cheek. I closed my eyes due to the electric shocks I was receiving. It was making the blood pump faster through my veins. A soft moan slipped through my partly opened lips. His grip became stronger, a growl was all I could hear. I leaned forward, feeling the burning sensation in my lips and panties. If I must be honest about that.  He leaned closer too, our lips brush against each other creating a current.

                      I could feel my breathing pattern quicken each time I would make eye contact with him. And each time  I swore he may have placed flashes or a vision, just some vivid picture of himself and I having the greatest sex ever. I nearly died at the thought of it actually happening. He brushed his lips against my ear slowly licking, the places that were most sensitive around the area. I didn't moan, I whimpered. "Please, Fi..." Before I could complete my sentence he licked my neck, then with a swift move he grazed his teeth against my neck.

                       "Shh" He whispered. I was getting really wet, my panties were soaked. I thought about the other night in the club, how my friend fingered me and left me hanging. That alone made me start to feel sexually frustrated. I was about to pull away, then he slammed me really hard against the wall. I looked at him with a bit of surprise, feeling my heart racing. "I Am NoT YOUR FUCking Friend... If I start, I will fucking finish you good, if not now, then I will make sure you will be sore by tomorrow morning." He said, looking into my eyes. The sound of all of that was enough to make me feel weak in my pelvic area. Though I did feel that way, I stood strong and I faced him. He just looked at me. He was angry but not super angry, at least that's what I think. "DOn't you ever think about what he did to you at the club when you are around me because that is enough... Fucking enough, for me to want to claim you."

                    Before I could speak, someone else did. "What was that?" I looked to see the face which matched the voice, of course. It was the one and only Xander.