-Fuck Off-

I continued walking down the narrow hall and while walking through it. I began to actually think about it. What she had told me about Lucifer,  in some ways I was actually starting to believe it. That was the last thing I wanted. I had the bad curse of falling for people way too fast and though there were so many guys around me to fall for, it seemed they all treated me the way I wished not to be treated... Like a child.

Maybe at times, I did act like a child with the pouting, throwing fits, and trying to make Alexander jealous, but even though. I still wanted to be treated my age and to be taken seriously. I guess that's apart of the reason why I decided to get a job and go to school. It fills all the times I have to make trouble and do immature things. So I guess maybe after this month ends. I will be viewed as an independent and super mature young woman.

Either way, I guess it didn't matter. I wasn't really the type to attract the perfect guy. That I would love, truly. That is what I felt maybe because I wasn't really able to get out of my shell. I've always been the silent book type. I still am,but fuck... I don't know. This isn't twilight. What happens, happens and in the end, life will go on French kissing you until death decides to embrace you.
*****************
I exited the building. Fuck, it's raining. I didn't have an umbrella and from what I could see I could make the run. The street lamps were on. But  I could still see the car. I decided now, it would be the best time. I stepped onto the road and began to run. But before I could actually get somewhere, a glare of lights attacked my vision and the only sound I could hear was the sound of my head hitting the pavement. My eyes became blurry. The drops of rain falling at such a slow pace. It was almost the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Before I could watch another drop fall, things came to an end. Everything went black.
***************************************
My ears were ringing and my head felt like shit. I opened my eyes slowly to meet with the lights. Which weren't bright, just dim. I looked around to see no one in the room with me. I tried to sit up, but it was a hard thing to do. Throbs of pain shot through my joints. I moaned softly, ignoring the pain and pushing even harder. After a few tries, I succeeded. My door screeched open and in came Alexander and soon followed Bael.

I sighed leaning my head back against the bed head. Slowly trying to think about the shit that must have happened to make me deserve such a visit. Fuck... "What." I couldn't really continue my sentence because of the look Alexander was giving me, but mostly Bael. "Do you remember what happened?" Alexander asked leaning against the wall, arms crossed. "Can't I just get some form of sympathy?" I asked annoyed, due to the headache that was coming on.

He laughed, he actually laughed, and I must say that it was so beautiful... I looked away at the light trying to stop myself from thinking about it. I knew something between him and I would not come to be. "No, I will not give you sympathy, due to the fact that you asked to get a job. You can't, this whole thing, it's not happening... If you wann.." he stopped due to the fact that I cut him off. "What the fuck do you mean it's not happening?" I asked getting an even larger headache. "You heard me.No going out and getting yourself in trouble. The last thing I want is you getting hurt, that's the last fucking thing I want because God knows that you are a magnet for trouble," he said voice disappearing into the cool air. I inhaled then to keep my cool. " I don't care what you say. I'm going to work and go to school. The last place I wish to be is here. Fucking cooped up like a damn chicken. That's the last thing I wanted to be before coming here." I said.

"I want to be happy and I want to be a normal college student..." I paused. "Just fuck off Xander, fuck off." I said before turning off my lamp and going back to bed.
********************************************
I awoke the next morning feeling super good, strange.I know. I had work today, my first day actually working. What a fucking trip. I walked to my closet and pulled out a dress, a flannel, stockings, and converse. I placed everything on my bed and walked to my shower.
********************************************
After getting completely ready, I could smell the bowl of blueberry oatmeal, french toast, and tea. For some reason I wasn't at all turned on about the idea. Plus I was late, very late. I grabbed my messenger bag and my rose perfume oil. I walked out of my bedroom. Bael stood there shirtless, just stirring the oatmeal... "Morning."He said back turned to me. "I'm going now," I said, grabbing my coat from the coat rack.
"You need to eat something." He said turning and pouring the oatmeal into three bowls. I was a bit confused because there were three. It made no sense. But even though, I didn't want to involve myself in anything else. I was already under surveillance. "I'll be okay, let's just go I need to get to work." I said walking to the front door. I opened the door, only to see him. The king, the deceiver, my boss Lucifer.
********************************************
Halfway through me not eating and Bael and Lucifer, or as he says, "old bud" catching up.I was ready to kill someone or perhaps myself. I watched them laugh and talk about their college days. Some shit that I had no interest at this moment of hearing. "Fuck this." With that, I just got up and walked to the counter. Grabbing the keys to the car and walking out of the cabin. Walking to the car I pressed the button on the key. The car doors opened, but I didn't reach there in time before Bael grabbed me by the hand suddenly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked grabbing the keys from my hands. "Do you know how fucking dangerous it would be if you were to attempt to drive? I would get into trouble and Alexander would behead me. That doesn't mark right on his or even my pack's reputation. I stood there, just stood there knowing without a doubt that my goal was to get the fuck out of this place. Away from his pack and away from Alexander for good. I'll even make sure I sage my new house and place black salt on my doorway to prevent Lucifer from fucking with me.