-Eating For Two-

The next day was Sunday. Which meant that I would have to spend the day with everyone before my busy week. I'll be attending school for 3 days a week and work 4 days a week. After a long day of work and school I 2 hours of training 5 times for the week. I have to take my life seriously. In order to get where I need to be. I may not be able to gain my full independence from Lucifer. But at least I'd be able to do a few things for myself.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs. I could smell the chocolate chip pancake, bacon, hash browns, beans, and sausage. All of the beautiful aromas filled my nose. I knew that I didn't have to help with cooking. Mainly because it was all being done by the guys. I wan wearing something a bit more revealing than usual. I know that Lucifer would not take a liking to my sense of fashion today. I don't care.

He is not able to put in input where it's not needed. I was wearing a simple black tank top and black shorts. I had a scarf loosely wrapped around my Locs. I had done a sheet mask this morning so I added some serum and a bit of red lipstick. I felt comfortable and free in my own skin.

I got to the bottom step. I could feel their eyes on me. Lucifer and his brother were not here as yet. I mean it was 8 am. He usually comes at 9 am. I walked over to the refrigerator. They were cooking so much food. I didn't really understand why. It's almost as if we were expecting more guests.

"Good Morning, how are lovely men doing?" I asked taking out some fruits from the fridge. I placed the on the countertop. "I'm doing good, can't wait to start my new job at the weapon store. Supposedly Lucifer put in a good word in after hearing about my interest in weapons. I went in for a 6 am interview this morning and they gave me the job in spot." Dimitri said. I nodded in acknowledgment. I closed the fridge and grabbed a knife and a cutting board.

"I'm excited to see your growth and I'm happy to be in a new town for a month. It's going to be an interesting set of weeks. Can't wait to see the lessons you learn." He said with a wink. He flipped the pancake. I was in the mood for a green smoothie. I chopped the fruits up along with the spinach. I put them in the blender.

"Lucifer got me a job working with you Autumn. I'm guessing he wants me to be a spy and make sure you don't get any new dick in your life." Frank said. I nearly dropped the spoon of hemp seeds. I added some hemp seeds and peanut butter. I placed the cover on top and hit the blend button.

After a long 3 minutes of blending. I poured it into a large mason jar. I poured the rest into three cups for Ian, Frank, and Dimitri. I knew that Ian was up to something for Lucifer. I didn't like the thought of it.
This is the main reason why I'll be isolating myself from Lucifer for the most part. I didn't want to him to get used to the closeness. Though I intentionally allowed him to break my boundaries. I didn't get marked or even got the chance to get somewhere. So it really isn't a big deal.

I pick up the smoothie and walk into the living room

I pick up the smoothie and walk into the living room. I turned on the television and connected to Netflix. I turned on a movie that was about a simple love story. About 30 minutes later the doorbell rang. I got up from the couch smoothie in hand. I had finished half of it. I down the hall and to the door.

I turned the lock and opened it. Lucifer was standing there with His brother. I turned and walked back to the living room. I placed my smoothie on the table. I knew he was going to bring up what I was wearing. He looked at the top and then at my bottoms. He pulled me towards his body. My butt was pressed against his manhood. Which was growing harder by the second?

 Which was growing harder by the second?

"Lucifer." I said on a warning tone. He placed his lips against my neck. Trailing kisses up to earlobe. "I just want to remind you how much of an effect you have on me as a whole." He whispered. Pressing his pelvic onto my butt a bit harder. His hands fell from my sides and soon he was in the kitchen. I didn't follow him. I just sat there and continued watching the show.

Lucifer came in and cleared his throat to get my attention. I ignored him as I gulped down my smoothie. I placed the empty mason jar on the table. I didn't say a word. I got up from the couch and walked to the dining room. I took a seat that was right beside Lucifer's seat. His brother was sitting in my old spot. It didn't bother me. But I was too close to Lucifer.
He will be sure to take advantage of the limited amount of space between us. Placing his hands on my legs. Perhaps even putting his fingers places where they don't belong. I placed two pancakes, a bit of bacon, hash browns, and some grapes on my plate. I started to eat. I don't know why but I seemed to have an appetite this morning. I didn't feel full. I was very hungry.
"Damn Autumn slows down, are you eating for two?" Frank said. I ignored him. About 5 silent minutes later I got up from the table and walked to my room. I wasn't pregnant at all. That's the last thing I need. I walked in a closed door. I picked up my laptop and went onto my balcony and sat down on the chair. I placed the laptop on top of the table.