-That's The Plan-

I continued to walk down the hallway, wondering why he even needed me to come to his office. I mean, what the hell did I do? When I got to the door I fixed myself up a bit by making sure my dress was straight. Alongside making sure my breath was fresh.
                   I sighed, placing my hand on the knob of the door about to open it. Only to be beaten to it. The door opened wide to reveal the king at his desk and a lady who looked about 20, she was very perfect. Possibly a bloodsucker. She gave me a cheesy smile and I just stood there quiet, watching her walk. She actually struts past me. If only I was a more violent being, I probably would have done her good. But because she could whip my ass, I looked down.
                     "Why the fuck did he call me here?" I asked lowly. Due to a great deal of aggravation I had. My mind was going to the only thing. Sex. They must of had sex. But I calmed myself down by inhaling and exhaling trying not to get noticed. That's the last thing I wanted.
                     I wasn't looking at the king, I was still looking down, I closed the door. Walked in and up to his desk. "Wha..." I was cut off suddenly when he came in front of me laughing. "Did he actually think that this could have an effect on us, beings?" Xander said, reaching out to touch the necklace Bael my werewolf friend gave to me.  Before his hand could make contact with it, the necklace, produced some sort of light. I was confused. He stopped laughing, suddenly his face was serious. " TAke it ofF.. " He demanded, voice rising and falling with each word. I shook my head.
                          "Why did you call me here?"I asked him, curious about what the hell was going on with the necklace and with him and these women. I mean, I did understand that he was a sex demon and that his only way of surviving was through sex. But still, why couldn't he just have one?
           "I called you here to speak to you about something different, but now that we have this.." he pointed to my necklace. "On our hand. That will delay things." He said. "This necklace has nothing to do with what might be going on. So I feel its best for you to tell me, especially if it's important." I said.  He paced around his office then stopped and turned to me.
                  He started to walk up to me, eyes locked on mine. "Okay, I will tell you. Since in the end, you will be the one this whole thing is centered around. Yes, you will know." He looked up and behind me. I turned to see Bael, his omega, Xanders cousin, and Fire.
              I knew something was up, but I didn't know it was this important." So what exactly, is going on?" Bael asked. I walked over to him. He wrapped his large hands around my body. A low growl escaped the lips of Alexander.
              "To start things off I would like to thank you all for showing up.
" Xander's cousin said.  "As you know, many years back Lucifer and Alexander made a great agreement. This lead to peace, but now he has returned. He was able to do some work tonight, through our friends and family." He paused looking at Xander.  "Okay and?" Bael asked, kissing my forehead. "He wants the girl."He said.  "Tonight he made a big scene, He managed to mark the girl and some home convinced Bael to give her an amulet..." Xander's cousin said. "So what are you trying to say, how exactly does the ancient pact, come into this?" I asked confused.
                "They made a pact. Towards Xander. Lucifer told Xander that he would have the love of his life incarnate into this realm. Only, Lucifer doesn't want him to have her anymore. He claims that he has someone else for Xander. They said that if something happens to her, where he cannot have her, Lucifer himself will take her from you.."Xander's cousin said.. "The rest of you are probably wondering why you all were called... Well, I called Bael, his omega, and fire. Due to the immense amount of care you feel towards her." Xander said in an icy tone. "And because of this whole thing, we all know that many of the ladies know about the mark from Lucifer on her neck." Xander's cousin said, pointing at me. "Due to that, there are many victims, who the green-eyed monster, will attack. The last thing we want is a killing spree and her.." He said pointing at me. "Getting killed."He added.
Xander looked over at me in concern. "What mark?" He asked. Walking over to me. Tilting my head to reveal the bite mark on my neck. He growled. Walking out of the office. "So then what's the plan?" The omega asked anxiously. Wow, he has a good attention span, he was tapping his fingers against the wall. It was annoying the hell out of me. "Autumn will be taking turns, which means that my cousin and Fire will always be by her side. I will be here. You and  Bael will be at the packhouse. She will be there 3 days out of the week and sometimes 4, depending on what's going on." Xander's cousin said looking at Bael. "So, when does this thing start?" Bael asked, curious. "Tomorrow, my cousin Xander and Fire will be there with her when it's time for her to get to your packhouse. " Xander's cousin said. "I want you to be on guard alongside the others." He pointed, to the omega.

                "Okay, anything else that we may need to know?" Bael asked, holding me a bit tighter, laying his chin on my head. "Well, I would like you to alert, the other alpha's, so they too, can stay on guard, but I recommend, alerting, the ones you trust," Klause said. "The last thing we need is trouble." Xander's cousin said. "So, is that all?" I asked, looking at him and Klause. "Yes, actually, I would like you to bring a certain amount of clothes to the packhouse, just in case something happens. You'll be able to just hang there for that time, so that's the plan... For now at least." Xander's cousin said. "Alrighty." I said adding a smile then turning to face Bael. I kissed him, gently on the lips, feeling his hands around my waist. I smiled into the kiss, gently biting his lower lip.  He growled into the kiss. I pulled away from him, looking into his lust-filled eyes. Which quickly turned to something else.Something familiar and warm. I turned walking out of the office, closing the door behind me.