-The Opera-

I realized that I had pushed his buttons

I realized that I had pushed his buttons. From the moment I came in to the moment I showered and got dressed up. I was ignoring him, why? Because I was scared to allow myself to fall madly and deeply in love with him. The wedding is just a week or two away and this is a humungous leap. I'm going to be officially married to this man. This devilish man who had been a bachelor for centuries before me. Sleeping with the greats such as Cleopatra, Nefertiti, and I'm sure even Frida. I'm only talking shit, but I could imagine him pulling these women. Lucifer had this strange way of hypnotizing you with just his scent, touch, and look. I've experienced a lot more than that, so you can only image the intense sensation I feel when he makes love to me.

I snap myself out of my thoughts and focus on the glass that I was filling up with water. I was going to a opera, it was something fun for me to do. I booked the ticket last minute. Thought it was a school night, I didn't really care. I just wanted to be out of the house. I had this loos flowing floral dress that was white with pink flowers all over it. It was a satin material and it was also a maxi dress. I sip on the water until it's all gone. Then I place the cup in the sink. Without another thought I seemed to find my way over to where the guys were. Lucifer was leaning against the wall, his eyes glued on me.

"Yes?" I asked him, knowing damn well he wanted to talk shit. "Where are you going?" He asked. His thing was that he did it for safety measure. I feel like he does it for stalker measures. I rolled my eyes and walk over to the printer. My paper was not there. I turned around to see Frank holding it up. "Looking for this?" He said holding the paper up. "This appears to be a ticket to the opera and a tattoo appointment." Frank said. I walked up to him and snatch the papers out of his hands. I turn around to his Lucifer's brows furrowed. His eyes shifting to cool shade of grey. "Tattoo?" Lucifer said in a low tone, eyes locked on mine. "Yes." I replied confident in my response. He didn't like it. "I don't like the idea of you branding your skin." He said. "Why because it takes away from you lovely probe scars?" I asked rolling my eyes. I grab my purse and place the papers inside.

I walked over to Lucifer's general direction, gathering my keys and wallet. I place it in my purse. I then walk towards the direction of the front door. Lucifer grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He leans in and placed a warm kiss on my lips. I lean in, enjoying it. He began to emit his sexual desire into my auric Field. His large manhood pressed against my stomach. I pull away, he grunts. "I have to catch this opera." I said, before pulling away and walking out of the room.

————-
I sighed to myself, I should of invited them to this opera. I felt strange being around normal and paranormal people. It just felt so strange. I'm guessing because they were undoubtedly filthy rich. They were a lot flashier than Lucifer and the rest of my people. I walk over to the bar and order a Johnny walker on the rocks. I sort of had to ease the anxiety I was feeling. That was the downfall of always being around familiar people. When they're not around you don't really feel too comfortable around others. You just sort of zone off.
I hadn't notice the handsome guy watching me from the other side of the bar. His blue eyes filled with amusement. I broke the eye contact and shifter my focus to my drink and thoughts. There was a big rock on my finger, but he seemed to think I was here alone. I didn't have to ask him what he thought. Not long after he got up from his chair and walked over to my side of the bar. He takes a seat at the stool next to me. "What's a lovely lady doing here alone?" He asked in the warmest tone ever. "I'm having a personal night out." I said to him. He nodded in acknowledgment. "May I be your day for the night?" He asked, moving a strand of loc from in front of my face. "No she can't, she's a married woman." Lucifer said from behind me.

The seemed to have no shame. "If you ever want to talk, this is my business card." He said slipping it into the crack of my purse. It fell in with ease. He walked away and soon I was left to deal with the after math. "This is why I always accompany you, you attract predictors like nothing. You're Bambi and you don't even know it." He said walked up to me and wrapping on hand around my waist. He leans in and kiss me. The He takes the glass out of my hand and begins to sip on the drink. I hadn't drank much, just about four sips.

Soon the doors opened and we walked into the auditorium

Soon the doors opened and we walked into the auditorium. We walk up the stairs to the top floor. Soon we arrived at a small door. He placed a key inside the locked and turned it. We walk in and close the door behind us. We take our seat and I instantly cuddle up to him. "You better throw away that card." He said. I shook my head and smiled to myself. He knew exactly what that guy was thinking about, it was so obvious it was radiating off of him. "He May come in handy." I said loosely, testing his already furious waters.

There was a black glass in front of us but we can see the play perfectly. It was sort of a double sided glass illusion. In one swift motion I was across his legs. He had one strong arm on the top half of my body restricting it. He pulls up my dress and pulls my oanyies aside. I instantly became wet from his soft caress on my clit. I moaned in delight. The then takes the same hand and slaps my ass hard. I whimper, feeling his hand rub my butt. He then slaps it again, cause a soft Yelp to escape from my mouth.

He then placed his finger at my core, pushing the whole thing inside. My pelvic erupted with a warm sensation. I felt so much pleasure from his large grasp on y body and his punishments he thrusts hard and pushed up the speed. I moan loudly, the show had started and I felt like I was staring it. I couldn't seem to control the twitch that was coming in every five thrust. I moan louder. "Yes,please... fuuuu...c...k..ooo." I said. Feeling the tension building up inside of me. I couldn't suppress it, before I knew it, I was creaming all over his thick fingers. He pulled them out. Then he leans in and begins to eat me out.
———
The show finished and I had to quickly put myself together. I adjusted my dress and he placed the handkerchief he had just cummed into a empty ziplock in his man bag. I watched as he adjusted his shirt and pushed the shirt into his pants. He then buckled his belt and breaks all his collars. He looked normal again. The only difference was his hair. Which had been messed up by my grasps. We gather our belongings and leave the booth.
——