-I'm Going On A Date-

I ignored her sly gaze. I didn't want to become engaged in any conversation. I know that she already knows what she interrupted. I sighed softly, grabbing my bag. I zipped it open. I started digging through it, pulling out all of my dresses. I chose one it looked more like a Halloween costume than an actual outfit. But I didn't care. I need to be bait. Everybody keeps cock blocking me. It's getting on my nerves. The dress was red and black. It had a corset at the top half of the dress, the fabric was made of satin. The corset was a very sturdy one. It wasn't cheap. The lace hem stopped in the middle of my thigh, so it was short. But it managed to cover everything that needed to be left to the imagination.

"What are you doing?" Lucifer asked ignoring Lilith. "I'm choosing an outfit." I said holding up the dress and lingerie I would never wear in a million years."Where are you going" He questioned."I'm going on a date."I said as I grabbed the stuff I needed to get ready in the bathroom. I wasn't coming out until I was done. I walked in closing the door behind me. I stripped naked turning on the shower.  It was surrounded by glass doors, but in the middle was a black and silver clawfoot tub. I could hear him knocking on the door. I kinda knew that he might kick the door in. But I continued my little routine. I stepped into the tub and began my wash routine.

*******************************************************************************************

When the shower was finished I  got out and dried myself off with a towel. I put on my body oils and my the clothes I wanted to wear. I needed someone to lace my corset. The knocking was getting a bit louder now. "Open the door, Autumn." I smiled, walking over to the door. I unlocked and twisted the knob, the open. I looked at Lucifer, he looked upset. "I need you to lace my corset for me." I said, walking past him to sit on the bed. I grabbed my knee-length socks and sat on the bed. My back was turned to him, so he could do what I needed.

His fingers trailed down the side of my waist and to my hips. He brushed my hair back, kissing my neck. "Can you just lace this up? I asked, getting really impatient. "Where are you going?" He asked in a husky tone of voice. I didn't say anything. He grabbed both of the strings and pulled them back. He tugged lightly, snapping my posture into place. He tugged a bit more and started tieing bows. He got off of the bed and teleported/ran over to the chair in the corner of the room.

I grabbed my socks and put them on. I got off of the bed and walked over to the boudoir I started to put my war paint on. I ended it with my red lipstick. I looked like bait. I got up, spraying a bit of perfume on. Then I walked over to where he was. Only because I had to grab the shoes I needed for the night. I wanted to wear platform heels. Maybe the 90s goth style. They weren't the cutest, but they were good for running and making me appear much taller in height.

I sat down on his lap putting on the shoe. He pulled me close to his body, grunting softly.  I put the other one on and laced them up. Then I tied the laces into a bow. He kissed my shoulders. Reminding me of what Fire would do sometimes. It made me wonder about Fire. About who he was and where he was from. I never actually had the chance to get to know him the way I should of. "I'm coming with you." He said into my neck. "No, you aren't." I said. "You need protection at a time like this one... I prefer you to be protected than taken advantage of." He said, sucking on my neck."Can you please quit it?" I said. "You might leave a hickey." I pulled away from his grip. "That isn't so bad, is it? I mean, I've done way worse."He said tightening his grip.

"Did you know fire?" I asked, a bit afraid to hear what he had to say. "I knew him far too well." Lucifer said. "Where did you meet him?"I asked. "I have to go change into the proper attire, wait for me by the end of the stairs in about 20 minutes. Thank you love." He said before vanishing into thin air. Sometimes I wondered if I am low key going insane. I kinda felt as though all of the stories I would hear as a child was in some way fact. It's something that makes me wonder if I'm actually alive. And even if this was an alternate reality. Maybe they put Lsd in the water and this was a trip.

I got up from the chair and walked over to the mirror. My stomach was swirly exactly like the night I was marked. My necklace was glowing again, it was starting to levitate over my chest. It was pointing to the direction of the bedroom door. I opened it and followed the small orb around my neck, as it directed me to my fate. I arrived at the elevator and walked in. The doors closed and I was automatically being lifted to the floor I was supposed to meet Lucifer at. The door opened and I walked out.

Lucifer was standing by the door facing my direction. I walked to him. As soon as my hand made contact with his, the necklace fell onto my chest. The light disappeared as though nothing had happened. I was very confused and needed an explanation as to what this meant. I wanted to know why this necklace only glowed for him. I was given this necklace the night I got marked. I was marked by Xander. But it never glowed for Xander the way it glowed for Lucifer.

I have a few questions to ask him, maybe I'll do it on my way there. I don't know, I might end up starting something bigger than what I actually want. I made eye contact with him. His eyes were black as night. He opened the door and lead me out of the house.