-Running Errands 2-

The bag she gave me had all the products she used today. Which made it easy to keep my glow at home during the time I would be away from here. I took everything and walked out of the room. I walked down the hall and to the front door. I walked out of the building and to my car. I unlocked it and got in. I put on my seatbelt and place the bags on my seat. My first stop is school and my second is work, the third is the apple store, the fourth is the wine shop, the fifth is the furnisher store, and the sixth is the restaurant.

--

I arrived at my school library. There wasn't much of a line there, to be honest. If anything I had to wait 10 minuted before I got a copy of my schedule and my student ID picture was taken. I had to get my book which wasn't too hard. There was a table with each teacher's name on it. Their course work and syllabus was there. I took up once for each of my classes. Then I walked to the store right next door to buy the books. I didn't have to search. I went up to the front desk. I handed her each of my syllabi and she looked through making a small list. Then she walked to the back and came back with 5 books.  She handed me two boxes with flashcards from my classes. She also added the calculator I needed for my math class. Along with other basic office supplies I asked for. That included a printer.   She rang everything up and scanned my student ID.

   She rang everything up and scanned my student ID

I got a $400.00 discount. Which had me at $500.00 I scanned my student debit card and signed the receipt. My student debit card had money that is not included in my tuition. But it is apart of my scholarship. This card is used for food, textbooks, and basic needs for school. My balance on it is semester-based. I get $2,000 each semester. She gave me my copy and saved the other in the system. I had the books in a cloth bag. It made it easier to carry. I had another bag like that to hold the printer and office supplies.

I walked to my car and opened the trunk. I placed the bags inside and closed it. Then I unlocked the door and got into the driver's seat. I put on my seatbelt and placed the key into the ignition.

---

I got to my workplace. I was standing at the desk waiting for my updated schedule. My manager handed me the paper and I took it. "Thank you, I'll be here on time for my first shift," I said. "Okay." My manager said with a smile. I walked out.

--