-Tattoo 2-

He placed the needle on my skin, outlining the drawing. I'm not gonna lie it didn't hurt much compared to Lucifer's bites. I close my eyes and lean my head into Lucifer's chest. He had gotten on the chair and sat behind me. Just to keep my company and help with the pain. Only, it felt like a cat scratch nothing more. "How long will this work take?" I Ask him. "It will take 5 hours with a break and 3 without one." He said. "Would I be able to have food delivered here?" I ask. He nods with a smile, he focuses his attention to the tattoo he was outlining and soon he was lost in his work. Kind of detached. I picked up my phone and looked through a few online menus. I find a nice restaurant and order a couple things for me and the tattoo artist. I also order a bottle of Johnny walker for Lucifer. I pay and put in the information.

About twenty minutes later the food arrived and we were digging in. I told him that he could take a break and he. He didn't refuse, but he said that he wanted to start the shading before he takes a break. That way he won't have a lot of work to do after eating. I smile to myself, stuffing my mouth with food. I smiled as I thought about my genius plan. I got his food and took it out, I got a new for and took out a scoop and airplanes it to his lips. He smiled at my silliness. He then opens his mouth and begins chewing. I feed him the whole bold of food until it's empty. He ate while he works. Then I put a straw in his  drink. Making it easier for him to drink and wash the food down. After he finished eating. He became sharper, it seemed the food had energized him and maybe me feeding him did something to his already solid ego. He seemed humble, but he's an amazing artist and I'm sure he gets a lot of chicks from what I can see on his social media profiles. He's always at clubs and always has women around him. I laughed to myself.

"So you get a lot of chick from doing this right?" Lucifer asked. "I would say that the majority wants me because they feel ill give them free tattoos in return for sex or a date. Honestly that shit is whack dude."  He said laughing. Lucifer smiles and shook his head. He leans into my neck and silently whispers. "You're so damn beautiful, I love how your scent mixes well with mine." He brushes his lips against my neck. His arms are wrapped around my waist, his hands are on my stomach. "Would you ever settle down eventually?" I ask him. "I feel like if I find that woman who is see myself spending the rest of my life with, I will definitely settle down with her. But right now I'm surrounded by immature women." He said. I noodles in acknowledgments. "Do you want kids?" He asks me,  he stopped tattooing for that second. He looked at me. "I can't answer that." I said in low tone, trailing off and shifting my attention to something.

"Would you?" He asked Lucifer. "Yes I would, I want two boys and two girls. He said. I could feel myself tense up from his response. He wanted four children. I didn't even know he could have kids. I mean he does produce sperm, but I didn't know his sperms is  actually capable of fertilizing  eggs. I also couldn't fathom the idea of him actually wanting to settle down that much. This was the same man who cheated on me. I mean yes in a sense we were taking time to ourselves and respecting boundaries. But damn, it makes me wonder if he had sex with he raw. I shifted in the chair. I was feeling a strange feeling in my chest. I couldn't imagine he wanting children with me.

He sees me as an immature young woman, which makes me think that I'd be too immature to be a parent. Maybe it's best for he and I to start wearing condoms. I'm not going on birth control, so these will be the precautions we take from now on. Cumin into a handkerchief makes me feel like he's done it far too often. Not only with me, but with other women. I have to protect myself from any sort of stds. He may not be able to contract them, but who knows. I didn't know his sperm worked till today-ago. I sigh.

About 5 hours later we were in the car on our way back. I'm not gonna lie, I'm stuck on this sperm thing. "We are going to start wearing condoms." I say to him out of the blue. He gave me a look. "Why?" He asked. "Did you wear protection when you cheated?" I asked him. He laughed, which made me even more pissed. "You think what I did was cheating? We weren't really together like that Autumn. Yes I wore protection. I took your virginity which means that I know who you've slept with. Which means I'm not afraid to have sex without protection with you. " He said to me. I said nothing at all.

"I still want to wear condoms." I said after five minutes of silence. "Okay Autumn." He said. I nodded in acknowledgment
  ————
We arrived home not long after, I walk inside and straight to my room. Frank and Dimitri was in the living room building another bookshelf. I shudder at the memories from the last time I was close to a book shelf. He walks in behind me, closing the door behind us. He had a large suitcase. He put it down and began to pack everything out. He placed some stuff in the empty drawer and side of my closet. I shook my head.  I couldn't say no, he was already done putting everything away. He placed his hygiene products in my bathroom and put his laptop on my desk. "I'm gonna be living with you now and after the wedding." He said.
I couldn't really find myself to question why. Perhaps it's because he wants to spend time with me and be around some. Maybe he wants to show me that he can commute in a true union. I don't know and I shouldn't be stressing myself out. All I know is that I needed to wear protection when we have sex and not get pregnant. I sighed to myself. "Okay." Was all I could say.
——

That night I slept peacefully in his arms, I was filled with warmth which was radiating from the both of us

That night I slept peacefully in his arms, I was filled with warmth which was radiating from the both of us. He enjoyed holding me tight to his chest while he sleeps. This morning I had to pry myself out of his arms and walked him up with warm kisses. He loved that. I feel like he was fake sleeping just to see what I would do and reap the benefits of kisses. We took a shower together which lead to sex, we used a condom so I wasn't on edge about doing different positions. When we got out we got ready together and then left the room together. He dropped off at school and then picked me up and took me to work. Then after work we both went to Alum together and did a good workout and training.

Lucifer was impressed by how well I was keeping up with the workout. Not only that, when it came time to demonstrate my training. He volunteered. I took him down a few times and he was shocked each time. I could tell he was turned on by that. He knew that I wasn't just talk. I was actually capable of taking someone down if I needed to. But I'm disciplined  enough to remain peaceful and keep the order.