-Familiar Spell-

I walked inside the house. Lilith was engaged in conversation with Ian and Scarlett. I rolled my eyes. I walked straight up the stairs and to my room. Lucifer was following behind. I sat on the side of my bed. He closed the door. "I'm sure you're aware that Bael has found his mate. Which is a major thing for us paranormal? The wedding will be in one month. The rehearsal will be in two weeks. You will be moving in with me a week after the rehearsal." He said.
"I'm not moving in with you Lucifer," I said sternly. "You don't have a choice. When a human-like you get involved in this world you will never be able to leave it. You'll spend the rest of your life seeing things other humans can't see." He said. I felt my stomach sink. I was feeling a bit sick. I didn't have anything to say to him. All I know is that I have 3 weeks to come up with a plan. I'll have to work out twice as hard and study a lot more herbs. I'll have to lose sleep. I need to find the perfect mixture to mask my energy signature and scent from him and those who share his bloodline.
I've been able to master the mental block through meditation. I've been able to go up to an hour. I'm sure that I could go up to two hours if I actually stayed focused on that intention. "Goodnight Lucifer." I said. I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me. I took off all of my clothes. I turn on the water. Waiting for it to get warm. The bathroom started to get slightly foggy. I hopped in.
I pour my body wash onto the red washcloth. Placing it under the water. Then gently squeezing it until the large bubbles start to form. I place the washcloth onto my body, scrubbing all of the dirt from my skin.
*************************•••••••••***************************••
I awake the next morning ready to plan. The first thing. I needed to do was make myself some porridge and a fruit bowl. Which didn't take too much energy? I made one for Ian and Scarlett. Lucifer doesn't eat human food. But somehow managed to drink alcohol. I know for sure that they will be back in about 10 minutes, which gives the porridge enough time to cool down.
My plan is to be on my best behavior. This week I plan to go to a store that sold a laptop and a cell phone. I need to get in contact with my mother and Frank. Not only that, I really need to submit my transcripts to a small University in Italy. I feel as though that's far enough from here. No one would expect me to be there. Plus I'll have enough money to pay for a studio apartment. There's a scholarship program that I was sent here on. I'm very sure that I could transfer without a trace. Due to the fact that I was granted the money as a check which was deposited into my savings account. I'll be extremely compliant for the next 3 weeks. When Lucifer is ready for me to move in, I'll be gone.
In the meantime, I need to find the right herbs and oils to use in order to be untraceable. I skimmed through the old book of shadows. It was written by Ian. I was actually very surprised to see that he had it on the shelf in the spell room. A page was bookmarked with a stick of incense. On both of the pages, it spoke about a spell and a potion to summon a familiar. Which is said to be essential any witches journey.
The things I needed was:
Seawater
Black salt
Smokey Quartz
Dirt
Blood
Oil
1 Stick of Incense
1 Black Candle
1 Piece of parchment paper
1 purple ink pen
1 red sting of yarn
Matches

I laid out all of the ingredients on the table in front of me. It said that I need to get a nonflammable dish to put the candle on. Which I did, I lit the candle placing small drops of wax onto the dish. I created a small puddle, placing the bottom of the candle into it. It says to pour the oil onto the candle, then it said to rub a small bit of dirt and black salt on the candle. Once I do that I must write what it is I need in a familiar. After writing the petition, I have to place a drop of seawater at each end of the paper. I wrap the paper around the candle and tie the yarn around it to make it secure. I place the end of the stick of incense into the candle.  I focus on my intention for five minutes. I recite the spell three times. Then I light the incense.

There was a strange spark. The incense was burning extremely fasts the flame was still lit. It caught onto the paper and it soon started a fire much bigger than what I needed the candle was on fire and it was disintegrating. After a minute there were only ashes left. The book said to throw the ashes out of the window and to stay inside the rest of the Night.

I dropped the dish startled from the knock at the door. I picked the dish up putting it back where I originally found it. I'm glad I was one who cleaned up after myself each time I would use an item. The door opened. There was no evidence of what I just did. I picked up the sage and the lighter. I lit the sage and allowed the smoke to cleanse the room. " I see you made breakfast for Scarlett and Ian." Lucifer said. I nodded. "Thank you for being considerate." He said to me. I'm guessing that I've been inconsiderate for the past few months of being here. All of the trouble I caused was all me. Inconsiderate and immature me. I didn't say a word. I have to stick to the plan. I have to let him talk and feel as though he is in control.

I walked past him and out of the room. I walked down the hall and to the staircase. Walking down the steps. I got to the last step, Scarlett and Ian were eating the food I prepared. I smiled to myself. They seemed to be genuinely enjoying the food. I was happy to see that. I sat down at the empty spot. Where I had left my food to cool. I started to eat the fruits and moved to the porridge.
After about 20 minutes I finished my food. Scarlett was going on about finding the perfect dress for the wedding and the rehearsal dinner. " Dad, Autumn and I have to borrow the car to go to the mall on Saturday. Please, I beg of you." She said. I wasn't really focused on much of what she was saying before the mall was mentioned. This would be the perfect opportunity for me to get a cellphone and laptop.
"Rose wants you to be her bridesmaid, which means that she will be choosing the dress. I'm sure she won't choose anything unflattering. She is a girl who has an amazing style." Lucifer said to her. She pouted at him. "As for the rehearsal dinner, I'm sure you have plenty of designer dresses your mom brings for you every month. You can find one that's perfect for you and autumn."He said. She rolled her eyes and stormed off to her room. I didn't make any eye contact with him. I just got up from the chair. I grabbed the dishes and walked over to the sink. I turn on the faucet, placing the sponge and dishes under the water. I pour the soap onto the sponge.
*******************************•••••••**************************