-Privilege-

I could feel my heart drop to the pits of my stomach. I couldn't seem to fathom what was going on and if he actually said those things. Plus he did that in front of everyone. I swallowed my pride and walked out of his office. I walked to the elevated pressing the shining blue button pointing up. The door finger open and out walked Lilith. I didn't say a word, but somehow she seemed to see it all over my face or maybe in my eyes. I was over this world. I. Had honestly wanted to some peace and quiet. A bit of a peace of mind. I said nothing, just focused my attention on what came next. I can't fall apart.

I was not going to allow myself to fall apart in front of them and in general. I can't do it. I was in my car, I'm gonna be honest. I have no clue where I should go. I wanted him and only him. His brother was at the door, on his way out. He was walking. Towards my car. I turned on the ignition and backed out of my space. I drive out of the lot and soon I was on the main road. I had be drive for a good 15 minutes before I noticed all the gas in my tank was gone. Mind you it was full when the car started.

The car started to slow down and soon it switched off. "FUCK." I screamed hitting the staring wheel. I punched it a few times earning a couple honks here and there. There was a knock at my window. I looked up to see his brother. I rolled my eyes. "Come our Autumn." He said. I got out of the car feeling the knees buckled. I held myself up, somehow. I popped the gas tank open. He had a large red jug in his hand. He walked over to the gas tank and poured the gasoline inside. "I'm sorry." He said to me. I was a bit confused. "He didn't have to bring those things up and yell at you in front of everyone like that." He said. I remember the stone cold look in his eyes after he said those words. Ima rock seemed to have lodged itself in my throat. I cleared my throat.

Another car pulled up behind us. I knew it was him. I could feel my anxiety building. His brother emptied the rest of the gasoline into the tank. He closed it up and gave me friendly nod. "I haven't pushed you away. If you need someone in you corner I'll be there." He said. I could feel my chest clenching. I couldn't seem to take in the amount of air I normally should. I walked to the door, as calm as possible. I got in the car and closed the door, locking it. I could see him get out of the car. I started the car and drove off.
I could feel my breathing become worse. At this point I was basically having a panic attack. I don't know why. But I couldn't seem to breathe.

I arrived home to see Frank, he was sitting on the couch. I didn't want him to see me because he would notice the trails of tears peaking through the makeup I sloppily applied. I somehow managed to sneak past him. I walked into my room and closed the door. I collapsed onto the floor, feeling my chest contract. I was in an overwhelming amount of pain. The tears were raining down my face. I was basically balling my eyes out at the point.
—-
I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. I didn't. Want to get out of bed. I just wanted to stay there. I got out and walked to the bathroom. I showered and got out, taking care of the rest of my hygiene. I didn't put on any makeup. I honestly don't give a fuck about how I look. I put on a pair of sweats and an over sized sweater. I put my Locs in a messy bun and grabbed my school bag. I walked out of my room and to the front door. Frank was making a smoothie. "Autumn you're forgetting something." He said. I ignored him walking to the front door. I opened it and walked out.

——
I arrived at class and began taking my notes. I sat far from Alaric and Frank. I wasn't in the mood to be around people. I didn't want to hear his name. I focused on my work the whole day. During lunch I went to the library to study. "Did you even eat today Autumn?" Frank asked. "I don't know, I'll do it later." I said. H3 shook his head. "Hell no." He said. I got up from my desk to see Lucifer standing behind Frank. I grabbed everything as quick as I could and walked out of the library. Lucifer was trailing behind me. I got to my car and placed everything inside. "You need to eat. Stop being immature. Just because I don't want to be with you at this moment doesn't mean you should start acting out for attention." He said. "Look here asshole. Go shove that shit right back where it came from. Talking to me is a privilege form this point on. You don't not have that privilege." I said getting into my car and closing the door.
I backed out of my spot and drive out of the lot. I get onto the main road.