-Caught in Revenge-

The past two week definitely flew by faster than I could even imagine. The wedding was actually gonna be this week. They had to go visit mystic in South Africa. Before they could actually come and do the wedding. Funny enough they chose to do it on my birthday. So that meant that my gift will be seeing them together in union. I was doing everything like normal but I just didn't take much time to make myself look dolled up. I was more for the natural look. I'm gonna be honest I've probably been very minimal with my choice of clothing. I was doing the same routine of work, school, library, workout, and home. Lucifer and I do not do workouts together anymore. It's just me and my coach. I realized that he definitely moved on from me super fast. He got all that he wanted. Then without a warning he left.

I decided to move on too. I have a second date with Alaric and to be honest I think it will go pretty well. I mean that's at least what I'm hoping. I have about 5 hours before I have to get ready. I did receive a call from Lucifer's brother earlier saying that He has something at his office for me. It was a letter of recommendation to basically move to another country and start school and new job there. Lucifer did not know of course. I would like to keep it that way. I made my way to the door of the office. I walked in to see Lucifer and his assistant. She was giving him a massage on the shoulder. She leaned down, gently kissing his head and soon his ear and neck.

I could feel the jealousy run through my blood. "I want to pleasure darling." She said to him. He refused, turning the page of his case study. He was immersed in the subject matter at hand. She walked around him and to the front of him getting on her knees. He didn't pay her any attention. She started tuning his thighs gently, adding a light squeeze at the end. Soon she started to unbuckle his belt. He pushed her hands away. "Not now." He said to her in a firm tone. She didn't seem to take no for an answer. She unbuckled it and unbuttoned it. She took his manhood out of his pant and began to suck on it. I couldn't seem to figure out why my body wasn't moving. I stepped back. Hitting the large glass statue. It fell down, shattering into a million pieces. I ran into his brothers office which was close to the exit down the hall. I grabbed the paper and ran to the exit. I ran up the stairs.

I don't know how I was able to get to the top before he did but I made it. I ran out of the entrance and to my car. Starting it and driving out of the lot.
—-
I put on my best and sexiest dress. I knew that a Lucifer's cameras would be watching. He had a set of men following me everywhere I go. I put on a very smitten makeup look and some nice pair of heels. I looked so sexy. I sprayed on some perfume and made sure everything looked just right. I walked out of my room and into the living room. Lucifer's brother was a bit caught off guard. Let's just say that I looked like a nice snack. "A-autumn do you think Luci." I cut him off. "I don't give a fuck about what he who shall not be named thinks would be inappropriate for me to wear." I said grabbing my leather jacket.

There was a text that seemed to catch my attention. "I'll be back later." I said before walking out the door. I close dit behind me and walked to the car. Alaric opened the door for me and closed it behind me. Walking to the drivers side and getting in. Closing the door. "How are you love." He asked. I smiled to myself. "I'm doing good. Excited about our night together." I said. He smiled, taking my hand and rubbing it gently. He picked it up and kissed each one of my fingers. "You are so beautiful." He said.

He shifted the car into drive. As we were leaving the property I could see that he who shall not be named had his little bulldogs it front patrolling and keeping watch on me. When we got onto the main road I noticed that they was trailing behind us. I didn't want to alert alAlaric because it may make him paranoid. It may even ruin the night.
-
We arrived at the most beautiful restaurant in the world. I was very much so impressed. I liked the vibe of it. It was a bit retro, but it had a contemporary feel to it. I loved the small fountain at the front as we walked in. They were dressed very formal. The young man guided us to our table. I could feel so many people staring at me. I didn't utter a word until we sat down.
I learned a bit about him. He is an only child. He loves looking out for the underdog. He loves the movie Inception. He likes the idea of being able to control your dreams. He says that he's been practicing lucid dreaming for some time now. He also knows how to fly planes. He said that he went to a school for two years that taught him a few things. Plus he said he dad was a pilot. Who unfortunately passed away  in battle. His mom raised him and she was absolutely wonderful to him. He liver her a lot and respects her. He feels as thought if it wasn't for her he wouldn't be the gentleman he is today. He said that she live in another country and she's actually married it a very wealthy heart surgeon. He likes the dude and he says that he treats his mother like a queen.

We arrived at my place. No one was home to my delight. I walked to the kitchen and took a new bottle of wine off the shelf. I opened it and poured two glasses. We walked into the living room. Taking the wine with us. We started watching a movie that I didn't care much for. I was starting to feel very aroused. Maybe it's due to the lack of sex and maybe the stress I've been under lately. I went in for a kiss. It deepened and soon he was ripping my stockings open and moving my underwear aside. He began sucking on my clit, flicking his tongue gently. His breath was hitting it making my even more sensitive to his touch. He began licking sloppily and soon he was running his tongue along my lips. Sucking in them. He move his tongue to my core, pushing it inside. I moaned out in pleasure.
The tv was so loud we didn't notice that they were back. There was a loud clearing of throats. He pulled away from me wiping his lips. I turned around feeling the heat go to my face.