-Walls Have Ears-

I knew that this man was not happy about what he saw. I'm sure he could tell that I was disheveled. If not physically, then spiritually. Somewhere deep down in my eyes I'm sure he  can tell."I thought that when I called you, you would end up taking a long time to find her. I see now that your bond is much greater than I thought. Come in." He said, opening the door wider. Scarlet stepped aside to give room. I walked in first as he followed behind. He closed the door behind us. I didn't say a word.
"I will be staying here for the week. Just to make sure she behaves." Lucifer said placing the attention on me.
I walked up the stairs. Knowing that it would cause a reaction out of him. "Autumn, where are you going?" He asked. "To my bed, so that I can get some rests." I said walking away. I didn't say anything at all. I just followed the same routine path to my room. I opened the door and walked inside my room. I walked straight to my bed and slid under the covers. I was very glad to be in bed away from things.
I enjoyed it earlier with this man. But at the same time, the words he left in my head echoed every so often. He was right. I didn't actually know Lucifer. I just know him as a guy who has powerful abilities. I knew of the story he put in my head and the history he seems to have everyone brainwashed on. If in the near future I am to run away.. How would I if he has already marked me. Lucifer might be hearing my thoughts.
But I honestly don't care. Ever since I took up this opportunity. It's been down from there. I've literally changed dimensions and I am now lingering with the beings of the dark world. I haven't been to school since. I haven't even been to an actual normal job or public setting in general. Because now my life is this. Not being able to go anywhere because you are a known human target to dark beings who are day-walkers.
I feel as though if I were to run away, Lucifer would have me followed. Not only that, but he would have hem capture me when I least expect it and then tie me up in a dungeon somewhere. I honestly am trapped. The only way I would be able to escape this is with the help of some magical potion. Maybe god will take me out of this. Since I was an angel in the past. Maybe he will have me in mind...
I turned around to face the window. Only to be facing Lucifer. He was blocking the view. I need to develop a meditation that can make me shield my thoughts from these beings. The lack of privacy is starting to piss me off.
I turned around to face the opposite way. I didn't. Say a word. I grabbed my alarm clock and I set it three hours earlier from when Ian would wake up. I don't want to think too much. The walls have ears.
-•-•-•
The alarm clock didn't have to go off. I was already up. I walked to the bathroom changing into my workout clothes. When I finished, I walked back into the room. Lucifer was fake sleeping in bed. I walked to the room door, opening it. I walked out and closed it behind me. I turned left and walked down the dimly lit hall. Passing a few doors on the way. There was a table to the right, between two rooms. It was made from cherry wood. There was a candle sitting on top. Illuminating the dark hallway.
I walked down the stairs and to the front door. The sun was not up. But it was okay with me. I opened the door and walked out. Closing the door behind me. I lean forward thought my toes. Then I did the routine stretches Ian thought me. After about 5 minutes of doing this. I decided to start the jog. I started slow jogging onto the path we always took. It wasn't hard. In fact, it was very easy. Due to the fact that I was slowly building up and going at the speed that is comfortable for me. I was doing a pretty good job. Which didn't surprise me? I'm a bit weird. I enjoy exercising alone. I always feel awkward doing it with others. I'm guessing it's the fear of judgment.

My pace fastened and I was soon consumed with energy. My jog was now considered running. Not the type of running one does when the neighborhood bully lets the dog out on you. Just the kind that will get me sweating. I continued the path until my leg started to burn. I wanted to do whatever it took to the giant the strength I need in order to be independent of them. I want to be strong enough to defend myself from one of them if that was to be the case.
My thighs were burning. It reminded of when I used to go gyms in high school. They would have us run a mile around the track in 4 minutes. I genuinely think I've gone more than a mile now. What I was feeling, was worse than high school. Perhaps I was honestly just out of shape.
I collapsed onto my back. The thick bed of leaves catching the impact of my body. I looked up at the sky. Watching the Earth turn silently. It was beautiful. The night was silent. The only thing I could hear was a waterfall. I sat there letting my mind empty out every single thought. I closed my eyes and began to study my breath. I slowed it down with counts of threes.
When I entered the silent space I imagine a large bubble around my body. I imagine my body slowly disappearing. With each breathe I am no longer visible to others. My thoughts cannot be heard. My presence is no longer felt. I am shielded from all exterior forces. I continue the mantra and breathing.
After an hour of focus, I opened my eyes. Rolling up my upper body.I got off of the forest floor.
-•-•-•-•
I arrived at the house. The sun was slowly peaking up. Which meant that Ian was probably up. I opened the door and walked inside. Scarlet was sitting on the kitchen counter stirring the porridge that was in the pot. Her dad was adding some honey to it. Lucifer was sitting on the stools located by the mini-bar that was beside the kitchen. I closed the door. Their attention shifted to me.
I know I probably looked like I just got done escaping from a bear. But I had no care in the world. I waved. Walking to the staircase. "This is an unexpected sight," Ian said. I wasn't really amused enough to reply. "Do you happen to own a punching bag?" I asked. "I think I might have one in the gym downstairs." He said. "Can I get the key?" I asked. I know that this was probably a shocker to them. Telling by their reaction. My actions are no longer to be predictable. He dug through his pocket for the key. He pulled out a single key card, holding it out to me. I walked forward taking it.
"Thank you." I said walking to the stairs that lead to the basement.
-•-•-•-•
It had been five minutes since I was in the gym. The funny thing is that this gym actually had so much space. It felt like an actual gym. There was so many equipments to work with. All I needed to do was create my own set of reps to do. So that I can utilize all of the machines without having to worry one bit about not using all of the machines. I started with the machines that worked my legs and glutes. I focused on that area for a good 5 minutes before moving to the other. The next one focused on my core and back. Which was great, I didn't enjoy the burning that ripples every so often through my core. But I endured it. The plan I have is one that entails a strong body. I had a goal that I had to work towards and I had three months to do it.
Which meant that this would become my routine. After a good 20 minutes of reps. I redid what I just did for another 20 minutes.
In the middle of the workout, I was interrupted by Ian. "You should eat something, yesterday you could barely run a mile. Now you're putting too much pressure on your body." He said. I ignored him finishing my last rep. Lucifer was here now. Just silent, observing me. I could see him walking up towards me at the corner of my eye. Before he could reach out to touch me. I grabbed his hand at fast speed. Which surprised him.
I could see the worry in Ian's eyes. Which didn't make me fearful of what Lucifer would do? He wouldn't hurt me. I know that for sure. I let his hand go and walked past him. I walked out of He gym and up the stairs. I didn't say a word the whole time. When I got to the top. I walked to the kitchen. There was a bowl of porridge and fruits sitting on the table. I sat down and began to eat. They were watching me. As if I was someone different. Perhaps they think something is wrong with me. "What, you've never seen a girl eat before?" I asked taking another bite and rolling my eyes.
I finished the bowl after 10 minutes of enjoying it. He added a bit more sugar this time. Which made it more appetizing to me. I started picking at the fruit slowly eating them. "What exactly are we studying today?" I asked Ian. Shaking him out of his thoughts. "We are reading about herbs and how they can correspond with each other in order to create different spiritual effects. Then we will experiment with these herbs and see if they are as potent as they are made to be." He said. "So we are gonna get the chance to make a potion?" I asked him. "Yes." He replied.
This made me even more interested in the subject matter. It's exactly what I want and needs to know about. It makes me very happy to know that I could possibly create the potion I needed for the goal. "What goal exactly?" Lucifer asked, walking up to the table and taking a seat in front of me. "Something that only I should know." I said. "Why is that?" He asked. "Didn't you know my love? The Walls have ears." I said grabbing the book that was on the table and walking upstairs.