-Split Up-

I had spent the last four days locked in my room. I had  bought a lock that was Lucifer proof. So it was super hard for him to come in. I managed to leave the room at the right times. Before he came back home from running his errands. So I ate three times for the day on each one of those days.

I completed the blueprint and the menus. I also found the photographer and chef. I basically made a 100 page binder of every single thing Dimitri and Frank has to take care of. There was this weird urge in me to invite them with us. I just felt like it would be safer for me to bring an entourage. So much so that I texted Lucifer and told him how I felt.

He called Dominique and he agreed to it. That made me feel comfortable. So here we all are in an Escalade on our way to the private property. They were gonna be doing this training with me. This made me feel less alone. It also made me feel like I'd be able to keep an eye on him and the others. I just don't want anything to happen to them.

When Lucifer saw me at the end of my hermit mode. I could tell he was very upset. Upset in the sense where he wanted to devour me. He put his hand on my ass as soon as he saw me. He pulled me into his strong grasp and started to kiss me hungrily. I wanted to stop him before everyone came out. But he went harder. A moan escaping my lips. "Please, we have.." he slipped his finger under my dress and tried to finger me. "Lucifer, we have to go." I said pulling away from him.

I get in the car and close the door purposely behind me. I just didn't know how to control myself around him. I sigh to myself. He got in the car and I went to the very back to the single seat. I don't know why I was being so weird with him. But he's gonna have me under her control for years to come. It pissed me off because he's gonna know every single string to pull on.

I could tell he was trying to figure out what he did.I did t say anything for the whole ride. I just sort of buried my nose in a book and put some headphones one with music blasting. I wasn't in the mood to join any conversations or anything. I just wanted to get to this castle, train hard, and leave. I don't want the role of Lilith that's too much for me. I feel like Scarlett would benefit more so from this role as queen of the underworld. I mean ihan trained her for this.

I on the other hand had avoided training. Now I really have no choice at all. I have to go and pretend like I was having the time of my life. Just so I don't get called immature or anything like that. I felt like I'm order to be viewed as mature I need to leave Lucifer's bird cage and build something for myself. I couldn't even work without him saying no and handing a briefcase full of money to me to spend on whatever I wanted. I shake my head and close the book looking out the window.

I could feel him looking at me. I avoided looking back at him. I think the whole idea of replacing Lilith is giving me a little ptsd. I just wanted to be quiet and to myself. I drifted off not long after and woke up in his arms. He was carrying me bridal style. "We are here my love." He said softly. He took me inside and placed me on the couch. I sat there looking at the most handsome guy I've seen fourth to these handsome men I'm used to seeing.

After everyone got the bags and the guards locked up the cars and came inside. Dominique began his rundown of the rules. There are only five rules here. The first one is, the queen in training is not allowed to have sex at all for this duration of training. The second is no alcoholic beverages. The third one is no contacting those who are outside of the property without using the devices here. They cannot be tracked back. The fourth one is no roaming around after 1am. The fifth one is no yelling whatsoever. He said before moving onto a detailed schedule we have to follow.
"So you're telling me that I can't make love to my wife?" Lucifer asked, I could tell he was stuck on that. "Yes." Dominique said with a stern tone. I could feel Lucifer's grip tighten around me waist. I could feel the hard bulge he had poking into my back. "What happens if I give her pleasure." Lucifer said into my neck. "We will have to put the two of you in separate rooms." Dominique said to him. Lucifer let out a low grunt. I ran chills down my spine and made my stomach flutter. "Well at the end of this she will be pregnant with his child." Frank said eyeing us. I didn't look at him too much. I could tell he liked the dominance that Lucifer exerts over me. "If that's what she wants." Lucifer started to say.

I tried to step away from him but failed miserably."I will do what I need to do to stay focused. I can't afford to be distracted. I need these next couple weeks to go by super fast. I can't deal with the idea of having to retake anything or be stuck here even longer. So let's just focus on what Dominique is saying." I said to the guys. They didn't refuse. They were silent as a mouse now. About thirty minutes later I was in my own room. I knew this was pudding Lucifer off. I told Dominique to split us up and he did it with no hesitation. I knew that something would end up happening to Lucifer's sex drive. He's gonna corner me and fuck me till I can't walk away from him anymore.

I just knew deep down that I would have to plan an escape on the last day. I just need to find a good cloak and then I can do it. I just need a month or two to establish something for myself. I feel like I need some separation from him. Mainly because it just felt like he is a piece of me and that's not good. I just feel like when they see me they see him and vise Versa.