-TROUBLE-

The next day I awoke I noticed that we would be training 5 days out of the week. We have two resting days out of the week. Which is a very intense schedule to me. It had a menus associated with each day of the week. It's different for everyday. It's easy for the wealthy people to train, they have chefs and trainers at their beck and call. It's super easy for them to plan what they want to achieve when it comes to their body goals.  My goal is to take advantage of this whole experience. That way I can learn a few things and build my own routine.

I took a shower and put on some clothes. Mainly a sports bra and grey sweatpants. I put my hair in a bun and had on no kind of loose jewelry. I put on a perfume oil and walked out of the room. Lucifer was standing right by the door. He wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me very close to him. I didn't pull away, because I don't want to cause any problems with him. He's vulnerable at the moment because he doesn't have as much access to me now.

It's hard for him to have sex with me. It's very hard for him to show me how he truly feels. I'm actually happy that this property is by the beach. It made me feel calmer. Ever morning we will be doing jogs on the beach. We will also be doing simple workouts on the deck. That was we don't have to worry about sand getting all over us. Then after the workout we practice fighting moves. I was into it. I mean at Ihans it sucks. But here, it's more professional and I have no choice but to do it. Plus I was told by Dominique that I would be getting money for this training when I finish. Since I won't be taking Lilith's place. I told him that I would rather give that role to Scarlett.

I couldn't see myself taking over Lilith's role in the underworld. I just felt like it would be a bit too much. Right now I'm craving to have a regular life. But I feel like it'll be a bit challenging for me to obtain anything remotely close to that. I want start this business with Lucifer, but at that same time I just want to leave this binder full of everything needed to make this vision come to pass. I just want to achieve something of my own. I don't want his band to be attached to it and I don't want him to sponsor it. But that's so fucking hard when his last name is basically mine now. Like why the fuck did I sign that contract. Knowing damn well that anything was possible with this arrogant man.

Honestly giving Scarlet this role will benefit Xander a while lot. He is a king but it's good to have the queen of the underworld by your side. I mean she is his mate, but it just helps to boost their status. They'll be like Will and Kate of the underworld. Lucifer is the over all ruler of the underworld, so I don't know. I'd say that I'm the Meghan of the underworld. Lucifer is royalty but he doesn't really care about the status. I sigh to myself feeling him behind me as I walked to the backyard. He slapped my butt right before I stepped outside. I'm glad everyone was out by the shore or else he would of probably been in trouble.

About an hour later we were done with our workout. I went straight to the bathroom and got into the shower. I messed up when I didn't kick my bathroom door and bedroom door. Lucifer slithered behind me and reached for the body wash. He had grabbed a new washcloth from the closet. He scrubbed his body from face to toes. I did the same. I rinsed off and then grabbed my razor and shaving cream. He started running off his entire body. Then he wet his hair and added shampoo. I was done with one leg by the time he finished washing out the shampoo from his hair.

I continued to shave my leg and soon I was done. I rinsed off my legs and then applied the cream to my stomach and lower back. Shaved my stomach and before I could get to my back. Lucifer took the razor from me and started to shave it for me.  Before I knew it he had me bent over. His lips locked to my lower regions. I stifled my moan and pulled away as hard as I could. He complied, snatched the razor from him. Earning a lust filled smirk, I shaved my armpits and then rinsed off. I could tell by the look on his eyes that he wanted me so bad. It's just that I don't want to be here for long. I also felt like this would help him to value me in many levels. Distance makes his heart and dick grow fonder.

I grab the sugar scrub and he takes it from me. He slathers it's all over my body. Mesmerized by my imperfections. He was practically drooling. He rubbed it all over my body and massaged me for what felt like five minutes, I rinsed off and then stepped out. He immediately dies the same thing. He dries off and oils himself up. Then he comes over to me and dries me off, then he slathers my body in oil. He walks out of the room and comes back in with an oversized sweater and undergarments. I put on some black leggings and put my hair in a big Tom hat. He was wearing a nicely fitted maroon shirt that matched my sweater and a pair of black dress pants. We were matching.

I decided to put on a small bit of makeup to enhance my features. He was so captivated by me. I just couldn't take all of the attention he was giving me. I put on my perfume oil. I was basically all out of them. Like I kind of used them so much that I was running low. I had this idea to just make my own. But I haven't even had the chance to take the time to do it. I'll just have to order something off the web to do it or go shopping for it. I finished getting myself to feather. He took my hand and we walked out of the room. This man is trouble.